Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

8/19/12 About 8/23 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11422

PostSubject: Re: 8/19/12 About 8/23 Update   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
@Fireflywater wrote:
@SL the Pyro wrote:
...I nearly shat myself when I saw those. Why are they restricted to Cosmic Commander where we can't actually play as them anyway?
They didn't program them yet. CC acts much different than CB and C21.
Also, looking at that Alba, he has regular Alba missiles, Laza missiles (not the mine ports), and 2 gaint launchers on the top. That implies another alba varient, probably with bigass missiles.
Inb4 those missiles act like Illumis core weapon, but main, not sub.
Inb4 the perfect alphag-alba
:}
Inb4 we already got a cluster missile AMJ O v O

Oh and yes, community is actually hilarious right now everybody is just raging. This is exactly the reason I expected them to be regular ART/LND types. I wonder what the non english communitis think about them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Popuko Running
Popuko Running

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: 8/19/12 About 8/23 Update   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Well, after we got harukane, we got flapjack, which was pretty much the same, but mecha, don't care much, i just want an alba, and he looks cool too, not like laza..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: 8/19/12 About 8/23 Update   Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm halfway surprised that CS decided to make more Zeroes; the first pair, while I'm pretty sure made record profits themselves, halved the player base and coincided with a net loss for that quarter. Even if these two new bots aren't as bad as Resha/Eris, they've already been blown out of proportion before release; I do believe the current outage of the official /commu is due to a rage overload. I honestly can't see this working out well for CS in any way, and I don't think they're dumb enough to drive their game into the ground when they've yet to create a true replacement for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: 8/19/12 About 8/23 Update   Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 pm

DaneDroid wrote:
Well, after we got harukane, we got flapjack, which was pretty much the same, but mecha, don't care much, i just want an alba, and he looks cool too, not like laza..
Difference here is Harukane's lightning busters weren't detachable, whereas Illumis' AMJs are both detachable and best on mechas to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/19/12 About 8/23 Update   

Back to top Go down

8/19/12 About 8/23 Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com