Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Medal Of Honor (B2P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Medal Of Honor (B2P)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:52 pm

The game was finally released a few days ago so I picked up a copy on the pc. I have to say this is an awesome shooter. The single player is fun and the multiplayer is fun as well. The guns feel good and the overall quality of the game makes it worth the 60 dollars it sells for. I also got early access to the M24 sniper rifle due to owning BC2. I also got an invite to the BF3 beta. Along with that I got 3 weapon unlocks for buying the limited edition of the game. That includes two shotguns and the mp7 smg. I also got a special skin, two camo sniper weapons and two sights for those types of weapons from Dr Pepper EA promotional codes.

I just finished the single player and gotta say that was pretty emotionally intense.

They just released a new vid of a new gamemode coming out soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (B2P)   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Pathetic... I just dominated a group of pussies with a scoped p90. My k/d was something like 15/0 so they kicked me. I came back in and asked "you mad?" and got kicked again. lololol
Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor (B2P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com