Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:48 am

@Cybernetic wrote:
SNES:Final Fantasy 6, and Super-effin'- metroid.
You lucky. I've always wanted to play those two. D: Don't wanna emulate it either, because I want the physical cart. ; _ ;

Gerry Springer wrote:
Buy the Gamecube controller. Playing single on old consoles with multyplayer games is like missing half the fun.
I bought the current one that still works, so I'm letting my brother buy the other. Razz
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:59 am

iKray wrote:

Gerry Springer wrote:
Buy the Gamecube controller. Playing single on old consoles with multyplayer games is like missing half the fun.
I bought the current one that still works, so I'm letting my brother buy the other. Razz

Well, that's one less to chose from. :3

I'd go a second hand SNES game I guess. You're lucky your SNES still works. My N64 is barely hanging on. Can't put down a glass on the table where it stands on, or that slight movement will turn it off. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:06 am

Well I kind of inherited a lightly used SNES from a friend of mine. Sadly, he lost the video/audio outputs for said SNES. It's a good thing Nintendo practically uses the same cable for all of their consoles. I just ended up using my Gamecube audio/video.

But it didn't come with any games.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:52 am

A SNES without games. Ohderp. I remember my favorite game being Kirby's Adventure. Or was that for the NES.. = . ='
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axanael
[SKELETOR]

Male Posts : 1319

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:07 am

Today? Well, I nearly set myself on fire trying to cook again, but that's become more of a regular thing for me now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:33 am

Solo_Ace wrote:
Today? Well, I nearly set myself on fire trying to cook again, but that's become more of a regular thing for me now.

What are you doing, sir? Please be careful, sir!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:58 am

Decided to start a new accout out of pure randomness. Wanted to check what would the RNG gods would give me this time.

An Aila.

A disturbing, cold Aila.

What my sister wanted all along came finnally into my hands.

Expect a ninja video with high emotions soon.

And on other things, my Computer Science Introduction class is going to stat today. Gonna be fun #em2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2895

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 am

Almost got hit by a truck on the street this afternoon. Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Quote :
Almost got hit by a truck on the street this afternoon.

A car didn't noticed the red light. If i had been lazier (which i wasn't since i was looking foward to come home) i would have been hit.

Now, i'm writting this from my laptop. I'll explain.

I couldn't make a video with my sis, even if voice-only, due to my parents' wishes of privazy. Still, i waited till she finished her homework and brought her to my PC, with my monitor turned off. I told her to take the seat and get confy, because i knew she wasn't gonna leave.

When the screen went up and Aila appeared, my sister gasped.

"Aila! You've won Aila?!?"
"Yup, sis. I did."

"Please, i'll trade my EVE for it, you can have everything i have."

Most of you now know i could have taken her EVE account (along with other moes & bots, including the Dracken i longed for), but i did this for her, so i simply said:

"No need, you can keep both accounts to yourself."

"Really?...REALLY?!?"

She then looked at glinting blue Aila, with the most satisfying eyes and "hnnnng" i've ever heard and saw from her ever since a long time. I slowly got on my knees, on the same level as her, and said:

"I think this calls for a hug."

And she threw herself at me with the greatest bear hug i've ever felt. It has been a long time since i felt her hugs, ever since she began to "hate" me. I couldn't even hug back; i simply let her do all the hugging, which was enough for us both.

I've raised myself and said: "You can enjoy your new gift in my PC, sis. I believe you deserve some rest from your homework."

She didn't twitch; she turned to the screen and began exploring with her, as i left the room with a big sense of accomplishment Happy Dracken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11413

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Didn't touch CB today, got all sucked-in into that particular MMO OAO

I also discovered something called Pokémon Showdown - so addicting! I think I found my 2013 addiction! #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 pm

I downloaded Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita (Jintai) anime today. Just downloaded the first 3 episodes.

While watching it...kinda reminds me of FLCL, except this one is more colorful. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:45 am

Been watching more anime lately then actually playing. Though I wanna play Tekkit on MC now. Friend showed me some basics about it through Stream and got me all exited for it. D: I want that arrow machinegun ring. OAO

Arrows.... * ___ *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 am

The realization that milez is stalking me and has my latest posts page bookmarked to check it every hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm

After two days of trying offers, reporting that I still have RT missing, replying to e-mails, getting bullsh*t thrown at me for not giving the right evidence even though the screenshot makes it so obvious that I completed it, I've gotten a total of 4 RT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Patience Break

But wow, that sucks ;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Shaaai.

+Respect. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:43 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
The realization that milez is stalking me and has my latest posts page bookmarked to check it every hour
I don't look at facebook ever. The only reason I knew you were being retarded was because someone told me about it. You aren't worth stalking.
Back to top Go down
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:48 pm

doing some Google search this morning:

didn't see this coming:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 pm

@Magna.Zero wrote:
Jintai
Jinrui.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:51 am

Decided to read Sword Art Online.

It's...a mixed bag.

The romance is horrible. The lemon is horrible. Everything else is pretty good.

Accidentally spoiled myself on the ending because I was writing a rant about SAO.

Sadsuki.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:48 am

SAO is mixed for me, too.

Telling a freshman it's okay to be scoring the equivalent of C's and D's and that he shouldn't get discouraged.

cum on step it up (both he and I need to; praise Joe Pesci that we get to drop our lowest test score).

Also just found out my roommate is going to a gay club with some friends. He just found out a few hours ago, too. Fooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magna.Zero
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:12 am

Bought a new pair of shoe and some manga this evening. #em3

also:

bounce:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:20 am

I did a google search of where I used to live.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goshen_(village),_New_York

I really want to move to a rural town like this when I grow up. The various views that Goshen offered were breath taking. I might go and dig up some photos of some scenery... If I have time.
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:21 pm

I'd be interested to see said photos #em3

Only if you have time, though, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:36 pm

@Relict? wrote:

Telling a freshman it's okay to be scoring the equivalent of C's and D's and that he shouldn't get discouraged.

cum on step it up (both he and I need to; praise Joe Pesci that we get to drop our lowest test score).

Stop skipping class, it'll help a lot. <_<;

I feel really bad when my teacher tell me it's okay to get Cs in their classes. I mean, I *really* don't want to get Cs in college, especially since I'm putting actual effort into studying and doing homework and such. And it doesn't help when my family asks what grades I got and I'm just like "well, I didn't fail any of my classes?"

Oh, that Bio test I was studying for wound up getting a 77% on it. Depressing. There was a lot of material to cover, so I can soothe my ego by saying that.

Two tests on Monday and after that biology test I really don't feel like studying. And I have a presentation to start working on that's 15% of my biology grade. And I have a bunch of fun things I want to do, but not enough time in the day to do it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com