Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Really getting worried about my job situation here(also explains why I haven't played the last few days).... Sad

Only good news recently has been an interview I had yesterday with a temp agency...but still, I gotta hear something good from them and SOON!

Just haven't been able to bring myself to play much of anything...and given how much of a gamer you guys know me to be...that should give you a stark message about my current state of mind....

I know it sounds kind of childish or naive', but I really, REALLY need something wonderful to happen soon...or, at the very least, to see something out there that's ridiculously sweet/happy/upbeat. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

No worries, Mike. We're all in bad breaks sometimes. I hope something turns up for you, too.

Jade's dunking machine:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 pm

@Relict? wrote:
No worries, Mike. We're all in bad breaks sometimes. I hope something turns up for you, too.

Jade's dunking machine:

I wonder how Para tunes would do with that :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I read relicts sig about me.

Well played.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Had another chat with Gammafox... Somehow, Resireth was mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:41 pm

The correct name is Reshiram.

Close enough XP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

saw some guy sniffing at some vegetables at the grocery store today.
wonder if i should have said something about it.
he was, like seriously going at it, though.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 am

Randomly visiting one of my other forums, when suddenly
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:21 am

iKray wrote:
Had another chat with Gammafox... Somehow, Resireth was mentioned.
What is this I don't even-

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11409

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:35 am

Miliken wrote:
saw some guy sniffing at some vegetables at the grocery store today.
wonder if i should have said something about it.
he was, like seriously going at it, though.

In Germany that's a rather common thing to do, when you buy stuff. That's also the reason I ALWAYS wash them with super hot water before I use my vegetables/fruits '-'

@Topic: found super-old weed again behind my dresser. I thought of smoking it, but then I was like nah. My roomy isn't here today, so it'd be a bad idea anyway. I used to get scared of halluzinating, when i smoked weed all by myself (I've never been actually halluzinating though).

What really bothers me is, that I find so much, even though I actually quit smoking it so long ago. What happens if someone else finds it? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:47 am

a week offline, busy with life.

so bored... ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Driving to quebec yesterday, passed by this

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:33 pm

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping for some bread.

As I entered the aisle for breads, I saw one of the workers stacking new loaves onto the shelves. I grabbed one and proceeded to walk out, but before got out of hearing distance of him, he said "ooooooh that's not good." I looked down at the loaves he was stacking, and spot a giant cockroach crawling all over the bread.

Suddenly, I don't feel like eating bread.
Back to top Go down
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:26 pm

So apparently, my mother got a golf cart for a nice deal of 1000$ from a friend, so I can practice driving.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 pm

@Scott-kip wrote:
So apparently, my mother got a golf cart for a nice deal of 1000$ from a friend, so I can practice driving.

... What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:21 pm

@Scott-kip wrote:

GO KART DRIVING
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 pm

@Scott-kip wrote:

oh god that ripoff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Trying very hard to keep my spirits up in this job-hunt mess....

Dunno how active I'll be for awhile if things don't change very shortly.... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:43 pm

@Scott-kip wrote:

That golf cart cost more than my dad's truck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 777

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:45 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Scott-kip wrote:

lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:27 am

@Scott-kip wrote:
So apparently, my mother got a golf cart for a nice deal of 1000$ from a friend, so I can practice driving
Good friend?
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 777

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:15 am

iKray wrote:
@Scott-kip wrote:
So apparently, my mother got a golf cart for a nice deal of 1000$ from a friend, so I can practice driving
Good friend?
Good deal! cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2789

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:35 am

@Suguri wrote:
@Scott-kip wrote:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:01 am

@Tuskin wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
@Scott-kip wrote:

Spoiler:

how the fuck do you know where I live

go away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:56 am

Eri was at work today, and found a candy corn from 1998. When I asked her how she knew the date, she said it was filed in a dated folder... all by itself... @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com