Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:35 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@fistlander wrote:
@Sextacy wrote:
I Started 2 Days Ago & Instantly Wanted Ouka, To My Surpirse, They Put Her In Weekly Gara & I Rolled 10 Times Hoping For Her & Didn't Get Her -_

Man, I Was So Rowdy, Can CS Juss Put Her On The Market? She's Outdated & Can't Compete In Present Meta, As People Say, So @ Least Put Her OLD Model In The Store Or SOMETHING. I WANT OUKA!!!!
Laughing
Please read the rules before posting. Smiley only posts are not allowed here.
Wrong. Go read the rules again. It says nothing about smiley only posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:43 am

@fistlander wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@fistlander wrote:

Laughing

3. Do not post if you don't have anything useful to say :
No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

8. Formatting and emoticons :
Do not abuse emoticons and font formatting (bold, italic, size, colors etc).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

One post is not considered abuse. Derailing a topic to spew rules onto people is considered blatantly irrelevant.

It would of ended there if you didn't have to be a stupid white knight and try to make yourself look good!

Yooooou looooose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:57 am

@fistlander wrote:
One post is not considered abuse. Derailing a topic to spew rules onto people is considered blatantly irrelevant.

It would of ended there if you didn't have to be a stupid white knight and try to make yourself look good!

Yooooou looooose.

Well considering you decided (to be wrong) and say that you weren't breaking the rules, I felt it was only fair to show you exactly which rules you were breaking. Not like it matters considering even if you didn't (which I'm pretty sure anyone would agree a post consisting of a smiley is useless and not worthwhile), you'll continued to be banned.

@meatlander wrote:
I do talk to milez and he's too busy playing mabi to give a fuck about cbff atm.

Have fun making more alts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 am

Spoiler:

No flooding/spamming. Do not make blatantly irrelevant or useless posts. If you don't have any useful commentary or content don't post, and make your comments worthwhile. Simple remarks CAN be considered worthwhile, providing that it doesn't end in single-sentence 'me too' or 'X-chan is my waifu' pointless one-liner posts.

In spite of you ragging on me, you're too busy bitching to do your job right. You still haven't reported me. Step it the fuck up.

Last edited by fistlander on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11219

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:04 am

@fistlander wrote:

Yooooou looooose.
And that's what I get for being a nice guy, giving friendly, neighborhoodly advices to newcomers TAT

BTW: there seems to be some weird Haruka bug that prevents her from using her cannon, even though she underwent her mode change. Somebody made a topic about it in the commu, but it got ignored ö.ö

Edit: this si the topic I was referring to: http://www.cosmicbreak.com/community/forum/topic/8765

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:05 am

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@fistlander wrote:

Yooooou looooose.
And that's what I get for being a nice guy, giving friendly, neighborhoodly advices to newcomers TAT
was speaking to trill on that post. i apologize for my response to you. i agree, the way i acted towards you was pretty rude. no hard feelings.

Quote :
BTW: there seems to be some weird Haruka bug that prevents her from using her cannon, even though she underwent her mode change. Somebody made a topic about it in the commu, but it got ignored ö.ö
is there video? that's really interesting. i'd like to see that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:06 am

Okay, seriously, all of you, shut up and get back on topic.
To somewhat rerail, I would say that Assist Pump Gun MOD buff wasn't necessary. And that bitches jelly over my 3s LSG swag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:06 am

i can't wait to buy a little star gun. i'd love to put that on my s airs. swift blade is interesting too, but i don't know what it does.

Last edited by fistlander on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am

oh, i was actually going to bring that up.
are any of the weapons worthwhile?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:07 am

mine shooter is great, assist pump is good, i haven't tried swift and little star yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:11 am

@fistlander wrote:

In spite of you ragging on me, you're too busy bitching to do your job right. You still haven't reported me. Step it the fuck up.

Reporting these alts of yours does absolutely nothing, considering it's banned on sight to begin with . I am reporting the image to be spoilered though.

Anyways, Haruka is already buggy as fuck. If the "gamecrashing missles" didn't tell you CS spent the majority of the times badly pasting boobs on her and badly designing her clothes, then maybe the fact that her wings dissapear when she accel rolls in specific directions comined with that bug Zwiebel mentioned will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:12 am

@Trill wrote:
@fistlander wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:

>Implying laughing about another newb Ouka fanboi isn't relevant when Ouka is in the weekly gara

Seriously, fanboi after a better bot. Oukas are pretty bad. We need more Dracken fanbois, anyway.

>Implying using an emoticon once counts as abusing emoticons
Lawl, I don't think you know what "spamming" is actually considered.

I really don't think you people can bitch about people using an emoticon-only post when people like LXE, xz, and Stickboy constantly made one-word posts that didn't benefit to the topic at all. In fact, most people don't even pay attention to rule number three.

---

On topic.

Still annoyed that they threw DG/MJG/ZSG into a gara instead of putting them into the shop.

If we're lucky, after this gara is over, maybe they will put the fangirl trio into the shop. Maybe. Hopefully. ;_;

Hopefully TW is smart, and they put it into the rt shop instead of throwing it in their Summer Gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:13 am

LSG is basically a mini-SDC is almost every sense. The size is smaller, the round is smaller, the AoE is smaller, the damage is smaller, the range is smaller, but the speed is the same, and now the INT is smaller too. It's a fun little thing, but it has trouble hitting without tunes. Alot of trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:14 am

the fangirls still look fugly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:15 am

All the weapons recently added are pretty terribad without tunes. Mine Shooter's terribly slow and has little stunning power, Assist Pump might do okay, and LSG (while outclassed by Victor AM to begin with) loses a lot of the decency it had by losing two slots. Swift Blade seems okay I guess if you're okay losing to Sylvia/Luto/Eris and the rest of the infinitely better moe melees.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:19 am

i'm still waiting to see a handheld version of gwyain's internal

you could say particle gun is that but idk

gwyain's internal is cooler
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am

@fistlander wrote:
i'm still waiting to see a handheld version of gwyain's internal

you could say particle gun is that but idk

gwyain's internal is cooler
There's actually a lone weapon I have never seen before, according to the JP wiki, it's called the "Stardust gun"
80 cost, M sized, AIR only, 12 Force, 350 Ammo, 280 Range, 280 Speed, 440 INT, 6 Round Clip, and gives 1 FLY.
According to the wiki, it is obtained by
"電撃マ王2009年9月号付録
(引き換え期間終了)"
Google translated...
"Appendix September 2009 Dengeki Maou
(End of period exchange)"
Which is probably why it's so rare.

Last edited by Fireflywater on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:24 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Trill wrote:
@fistlander wrote:

>Implying laughing about another newb Ouka fanboi isn't relevant when Ouka is in the weekly gara

Seriously, fanboi after a better bot. Oukas are pretty bad. We need more Dracken fanbois, anyway.

Good joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 am

Ouka is a crutch based bot. She's the only melee I've heard of that needs slows. People tune her with cveil not because it's useful, but because it's a lifesaver. If you want to play ouka, you need to rub balls with the random number god, because that's the only way you're going to do well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:39 am

Pretty sure any multi-hit melee usually has to rely on slows and or high glads to achieve a reliable stunlock (atleast any non-broken ones). And C.Veil is never not a good idea, honeslty. If you have the capacity for it, unless your bot already has innate C.Veil (Dracken/Ivis) then tuning C.veil will hardly ever not be worth it IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:41 am

There's loads of multi hit melees that get slow because it's useful, not because they specifically need slow.

Scaregants don't need slows, ivises don't need slows, fencers don't need slows. Are they nice to have? Yes. Are they necessary? Fuck no.

People tune cveil on ouka because she gets shut down fast if you fuck up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2287

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:45 am

@Trill wrote:
Pretty sure any multi-hit melee usually has to rely on slows and or high glads to achieve a reliable stunlock (atleast any non-broken ones). And C.Veil is never not a good idea, honeslty. If you have the capacity for it, unless your bot already has innate C.Veil (Dracken/Ivis) then tuning C.veil will hardly ever not be worth it IMO.

I'd gladly agree on not tuning CV too, but Elisa for example(which I mostly use) is too fragile that I had to tune 3x CV for it to proc a lot (with 12tgh) and for higher survivability. I guess it depends on which bots really need CV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:46 am

People usually tune cveil on ouka so they can escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 am

@Fireflywater wrote:
LSG is basically a mini-SDC is almost every sense. The size is smaller, the round is smaller, the AoE is smaller, the damage is smaller, the range is smaller, but the speed is the same, and now the INT is smaller too. It's a fun little thing, but it has trouble hitting without tunes. Alot of trouble.

i like most of what i'm reading here.
since i have recently been using a SDC and it's so incredible.
i'll gladly take up a mini ver. of it!

@Trill wrote:
Swift Blade seems okay I guess if you're okay losing to Sylvia/Luto/Eris and the rest of the infinitely better moe melees.

;___;
why must you be a downer, trill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   

Back to top Go down

7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum