Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:38 am

Hello from the CosmicBreak Service Team!

New HD Edition Cosmic Girls in Summer Gara!

New HD Editions of Zero Saber Girl, Mecha Jetter Girl, and Destructor Girl have been added to Summer Gara!

------------------------------------------------------------

New Rt Shop Weapons

Four weapons have been newly added to the Shop for 30 Rt each! Each of these weapons has also received a slight buff:

- Assist Pump Gun: Ammo has been increased.
- Little Star Gun: Firing interval has been lowered.
- Mine Shooter: Speed has been increased.
- Swift Blade: Force has been increased.

Weekly Garapon Updated

This week's Weekly Garapon features a selection of popular robots from Garapons past. Roll now for anything you missed!

Exp x2 Weekend!

In order to give players some help with the currently running Level Up campaign, we'll be turning on x2 multipliers for Exp over the weekend! The multipliers will be on from 7/14, 0:00 Server Time, to 7/16, 0:00 Server Time.

Remember, each Level Up Campaign prize may be received a maximum of 5 times. The Level Up Campaign itself runs until 0:00 Server Time, July 19th. Happy leveling!

Other

- Quests have been shuffled.

- The Cosmic Commander Chaos Rooms will only be running in Arena until 7/19! Play 'em now if you still wanna get that flag! *snort*

- Chibi Mighty Girl-chan will be removed from the Shop on 7/19! Grab her this week if you are interested in getting the prizes for the Mini Chibi Collection Campaign!

- Voices have been added for Destructor Girl and Mecha Jetter Girl when the use melee attacks.

- Bug in which the Hatchling Scarf and Hatchling Fan could be equipped even after ranking up past Iron Hero <11> has been fixed.

- The sound effect when Luto Mikazuchi lands has been changed. This change has not affected her performance.

- If you haven't already, please make sure to read this important announcement about the game balance adjustments currently scheduled for 7/19.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:49 am

Another fan suggestion placed on a Rt gara. I kinda saw that coming. But the Exp Multiplier will be nice to finish off my lvl 9 robots ^^

But what do you guys think of the Little Star Gun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeCicada
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:01 am

By request, the updated Summer Gara contents, and by usual, the Weekly Gara contents.

Summer Gara:

Weekly Gara:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Another fan suggestion placed on a Rt gara. I kinda saw that coming. But the Exp Multiplier will be nice to finish off my lvl 9 robots ^^

But what do you guys think of the Little Star Gun?
1s Little Star Gun is meh, especially because it's AIR only.

This topic's title should be: "7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update, old glitches and new weapons on the shop"
I just received EX tune elements from level-up campaign. -Sigh-berStep...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am

I guess that the prize list was changed to the chibi prize list. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm

Balance adjustments, huh? I wonder...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 pm

@IncuSlave wrote:
As announced these will be done next week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:41 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@IncuSlave wrote:
As announced these will be done next week.

I'm shocked. Maybe we'll finally be able to deal with those bots without getting our heads blown apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:01 pm

I suspect(more like hope) that NovaCrim and Eris are likely gonna get nerfed into oblivion, or at the very least, get the lions-share of said nerfs....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:10 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
I suspect(more like hope) that NovaCrim and Eris are likely gonna get nerfed into oblivion, or at the very least, get the lions-share of said nerfs....

HD Slutraph is definitely going to get her ass nerfed, I can't imagine that she'd escape unscathed.
I would say Eris and Monica'll probably get around equal nerfing, because Eris dominates the ground and Monica vaporizes anything in the air. The most that will happen to them is that Eris's twin swords and Monica's bazooka launcher will be heavily nerfed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:47 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:

HD Slutraph is definitely going to get her ass nerfed, I can't imagine that she'd escape unscathed.
I would say Eris and Monica'll probably get around equal nerfing, because Eris dominates the ground and Monica vaporizes anything in the air. The most that will happen to them is that Eris's twin swords and Monica's bazooka launcher will be heavily nerfed.

We should start a betting pool or something on who gets the most nerfs...just for fun, though!! Very Happy

Odds-on favorite to me, feels like NovaCrim, followed by Eris, Monica, and Resha....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm

@FireKiller87 wrote:
because Eris dominates the ground and Monica vaporizes anything in the air.
The difference here is Eris can both protect herself from airs and does blast damage with EX-Blade Inferno, which will pretty much one-shot any air that lands. Meanwhile Monica only counters one type and has no (innate) defense against her counter.

Seriously, Eris is a legitimate counter to everything except Dracken/Ivis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:49 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
because Eris dominates the ground and Monica vaporizes anything in the air.
The difference here is Eris can both protect herself from airs and does blast damage with EX-Blade Inferno, which will pretty much one-shot any air that lands. Meanwhile Monica only counters one type and has no (innate) defense against her counter.

Seriously, Eris is a legitimate counter to everything except Dracken/Ivis.

Good point, it's been a while since I've faced an Eris. Usually they just ignore me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:54 pm

that exp boost ought to help.
a lot.
been lagging behind lately.
time to hit all of the 5 beezles to level 10 in one day!
>3

the new hd moes, eh.
shrug.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

Miliken wrote:
a lot.
>3

the new hd moes, eh.
shrug.

I really hope you're joking...it's taken me since launch to get ONE bot to lv 10.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

Beezles are extremely easy to level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 am

With tickets and quests, leveling speeds up tremendously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sextacy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:03 am

I Started 2 Days Ago & Instantly Wanted Ouka, To My Surpirse, They Put Her In Weekly Gara & I Rolled 10 Times Hoping For Her & Didn't Get Her -_

Man, I Was So Rowdy, Can CS Juss Put Her On The Market? She's Outdated & Can't Compete In Present Meta, As People Say, So @ Least Put Her OLD Model In The Store Or SOMETHING. I WANT OUKA!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:36 am

@CapeMike wrote:
Miliken wrote:
a lot.
>3

the new hd moes, eh.
shrug.

I really hope you're joking...it's taken me since launch to get ONE bot to lv 10.... Crying or Very sad

what trill said.
beezles are just so amazingly quick to level.
granted, i did nearly a night full of questing.
but they're still easy to get to level 5.

glad someone told me about this before the event started, though.
I was about to level up some more...
i dunno, harder bots to level.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm

Those new moebots look... terrible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:24 pm

@Sextacy wrote:
I Started 2 Days Ago & Instantly Wanted Ouka, To My Surpirse, They Put Her In Weekly Gara & I Rolled 10 Times Hoping For Her & Didn't Get Her -_

Man, I Was So Rowdy, Can CS Juss Put Her On The Market? She's Outdated & Can't Compete In Present Meta, As People Say, So @ Least Put Her OLD Model In The Store Or SOMETHING. I WANT OUKA!!!!
Sorry to hear you got garatrolled, everyone here knows that feel far to good D=

Welcome to CB and the FF btw o 3o

@Scott-kip wrote:
They do look ok if you ask me, however the design is too boring and too well known to motivate me rolling the gara. i hardly see people using them anyway. Imo there should be a petition to put them into the Rt shop instead. They could also remove all the non gold from summer Gara to motivate us a little to roll these (bikini Girls seem to be "ok" tier, just like the fan girls, School Crim and Ivis are plain outdated I'm afraid D=)

Last edited by Zwiebel Force on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : @A@)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sextacy
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Sextacy wrote:

@Scott-kip wrote:
They do look ok if you ask me, however the design is too boring and too well known to motivate me rolling the gara. i hardly see people using them anyway. Imo there should be a petition to put them into the Rt shop instead. They could also remove all the non gold from summer Gara to motivate us a little to roll these (bikini Girls seem to be "ok" tier, just like the fan girls, School Crim and Ivis are plain outdated I'm afraid D=)

Thank You!

I Did Get A Jikun-Something-Something That Has An Awesome Melee Attack, Though & Placed 2nd In The Arena With Her, So, Not All Bad.

Still Want An Ouka, Though >_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:07 pm

@Sextacy wrote:
@Zwiebel Force wrote:
@Sextacy wrote:

@Scott-kip wrote:

Thank You!

I Did Get A Jikun-Something-Something That Has An Awesome Melee Attack, Though & Placed 2nd In The Arena With Her, So, Not All Bad.

Still Want An Ouka, Though >_>
Prolly Kuten Jikun Long. She's got a lot of love to give indeed #em3

BTW about that Level up campaign bug: were the elements given out actually removed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fistlander

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:16 pm

@Sextacy wrote:

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:34 pm

@fistlander wrote:
@Sextacy wrote:

Laughing
Please read the rules before posting. Smiley only posts are not allowed here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop   

Back to top Go down

7/12/12 Update Summer Gara update and new weapons on the shop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com