Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Goddess boobs joke.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1703
Join date : 2013-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:51 pm

@Valkyrie wrote:
@KidGlitch wrote:
Not that far-fetched. Check this out.

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/the-top-10-biggest-breast-implants-in-the-world/
Spoiler:
 
>Or just, you know, chose to change the size in a reasonable manner?

>BB Guns (I laughed I'm sorry ok)
"Chances are this is not her real name"
LOOK OUT, WE GOT OURSELVES A SMARTASS HERE!

Pamela's overdone it. By a LOT. You know those games where the two pictures look alike and you have to figure out what the difference is? Here's one for you.
1:
 

Answers in small type at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epsellis
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:08 am

Well, if i wanted realistic proportions, I'd taken up photography and not drawing.

And a word of advice: don't ever check my gallery out, You'll vomit blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:13 am

@Epsellis wrote:
Well, if i wanted realistic proportions, I'd taken up photography and not drawing.

And a word of advice: don't ever check my gallery out, You'll vomit blood.
permission to see
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:15 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
@Epsellis wrote:
Well, if i wanted realistic proportions, I'd taken up photography and not drawing.

And a word of advice: don't ever check my gallery out, You'll vomit blood.
permission to see
^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epsellis
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:15 am

@Koiro wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
@Epsellis wrote:
Well, if i wanted realistic proportions, I'd taken up photography and not drawing.

And a word of advice: don't ever check my gallery out, You'll vomit blood.
permission to see
^
Zerion.Deviantart.com

And no, comissions aren't open yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 am

Yahoo

Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:11 am

@Koiro wrote:
Yahoo

Thanks
lol

also koiro what did you mean with your last pm??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:36 am

@Epsellis wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
permission to see
^
Zerion.Deviantart.com

And no, comissions aren't open yet.
You sir, having amazing talent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:38 am

@Shai wrote:
@Epsellis wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
^
Zerion.Deviantart.com

And no, comissions aren't open yet.
You sir, having amazing talent.
yes...I think so as well

kinda ....ahhh

this is the part where I shut up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 4410
Join date : 2012-07-30
Age : 23
Location : Lost Canvas

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:05 am

Have*

I can't type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:24 am

Wisdom.IF wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
Yahoo

Thanks
lol

also koiro what did you mean with your last pm??
W4u I was asleep mb ;_;

I sent you something else so just read it later pls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:16 am

@Koiro wrote:
Wisdom.IF wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
Yahoo

Thanks
lol

also koiro what did you mean with your last pm??
W4u I was asleep mb ;_;

I sent you something else so just read it later pls.
Ah you two are so adorable :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epsellis
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 84
Join date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:45 pm

@Shai wrote:
@Epsellis wrote:
@Koiro wrote:
^
Zerion.Deviantart.com

And no, comissions aren't open yet.
You sir, having amazing talent.
Aw, Thank you!

And yeah those two are all lovey dovey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 3107
Join date : 2013-10-10
Location : Above ground

PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:12 am

@Epsellis wrote:
@Shai wrote:
@Epsellis wrote:
Zerion.Deviantart.com

And no, comissions aren't open yet.
You sir, having amazing talent.
Aw, Thank you!

And yeah those two are all lovey dovey
EIII!!! stop that that's embarrassing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Goddess boobs joke.   

Back to top Go down
 
Goddess boobs joke.
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion's free forums | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com