Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Mon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Boost time in the game is perfect for a mech game. My only issue is the travel distance boost gives great for evasion,speed is fine there but feel it should give more travel distance.

As someone used to boost run, I find myself using it as a form of travel like you said, only to not have it for an actual fight because I'm not used to combat being so boost oriented and my gauge being so much shorter in comparison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 46
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Mon May 28, 2012 7:19 pm

I'm not too worried about Boosting...I never do it much in CB anyway...can't Hop to save my life, and I'm only now getting to be effective with Airbots(and then, only Mach Knight Ace so far...aoe-beam nuke to THE FACE!).... Smile

Won't make a call on SDGO for awhile yet...at least, not until I deal with my partial dentures situation and/or luck into a job, so I've got awhile to observe!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm

@Trill wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Boost time in the game is perfect for a mech game. My only issue is the travel distance boost gives great for evasion,speed is fine there but feel it should give more travel distance.

As someone used to boost run, I find myself using it as a form of travel like you said, only to not have it for an actual fight because I'm not used to combat being so boost oriented and my gauge being so much shorter in comparison.

I just said the exact opposite of what u said 0-o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cori
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 4:59 am

http://sd.cherrycredits.com/news-single.php?title=sdgo-highlights-june-and-july#

Spoiler:
 

Oh boy, here we go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 am

@Cori wrote:
http://sd.cherrycredits.com/news-single.php?title=sdgo-highlights-june-and-july#

Spoiler:
 

Oh boy, here we go.

DS EW wile only apposing s ranks are 3 starter ones, Oh and Heavys arms customs but hes only good for killing MAs like nz which isnt there, Da fuck are they on crack DS EW is going to rofl stomp everything there thats not even close to fair whos idea was this its beyond stupid. At least by the time we get DS EW it will have decent competition Like Vdash and F91. Hows normal gundam x we will have that also by then ???.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 7:18 am

@Cori wrote:
http://sd.cherrycredits.com/news-single.php?title=sdgo-highlights-june-and-july#

Spoiler:
 

Oh boy, here we go.

Getting Nigguri mkII will be a piece of cake with this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cori
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 8:19 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
Getting Nigguri mkII will be a piece of cake with this

Just. Did. Embarassed

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blazefire
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 8:41 am

i think i gonna see many rages about Heavyarms Custom (EW) and Deathscythe Hell (EW)

Deathscythe Hell (EW) is a troll once its 2 skills (Anti Lock-on and Hyper Jammer ECM) is on
and Heavyarms Custom (EW) can make your unit into a swiss cheese and will be near hard to kill once its Fortess skill is on in its Fortess mode and OCed with its stats all pumped to def
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 11:01 am

bitch please

scrubs gonna suck with DSHC EW. They think that they're fucking Duo Maxwell reborn and are going to try to rush face on at people, subsequently getting RAPED.

HAC EW, on the other hand; just spec it; spec ignores defense. And you can also give it bullet zero from a whip, because shitty players don't get V-vac Clearance.

Although movement WILL be out of fashion once this shit comes out for SEA.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cori
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 5:04 pm

Just got the mixplan. Can't believe Freedom would be Cori's first mixed S rank.

Spoiler:
 

So sad S Wings units will come before God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 pm

@Cori wrote:
Just got the mixplan. Can't believe Freedom would be Cori's first mixed S rank.

Spoiler:
 

So sad S Wings units will come before God.


Oh god thats fucking gold not like I can do a five second quest to get him =D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
randylin26
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 5:37 pm

This game isnt that bad, but it is lacking in direction, stupid special attacks, and some glitches too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 7:08 pm

@randylin26 wrote:
This game isnt that bad, but it is lacking in direction, stupid special attacks,

Please do not be one of those retards who swing wildly at people and get spec'd. Try to keep track of the enemy and cancel spec. It's easy. You just have to know when the other person is going to decide to spec. Also, stock SP Down items.
@randylin26 wrote:

and some glitches too.

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Jamming is only done via hacking now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 7:19 pm

Vaccine,Newtype pressure ideal for dm Razz Razz.

I know how to make funnels run into walls but in dm people are alot more like to shoot at u if u have to leave your cover to run from funnels --.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cori
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 pm

http://sd.cherrycredits.com/news-single.php?title=shopping-room-update-justice-gundam-30-may#



Spoiler:
 

Next week for the plan. Shit reward, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 am

That shit makes en shop look like gold. Gotta love how everything says HOT like some ones really buying it -_-.

En shop

Spoiler:
 


My Garage =D

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 423
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 12:32 am

I like your Qubeley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 5:29 pm

Nu gundam hws plan out. For points... this real hes in the game today 0-o.


OH COME ON U FAGGOTS YOU WERE GOING WITH A PREDICTABLE RELEASE FOR S RANKS DONT PULL DIS SHIT.

Looks like they mite start releaseing more than 2 s rank a month this is really gona throw off my planing,

Around the 2nd week of june we were getting F91 and destiny, Then Master and Heavy arms EW, Then Sandrock EW and some other S rank Vdash along there. Now idk what the hell there throwing my plan off for having top unit D=.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 423
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

OGPlanet has a fucked up metagame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 5:38 pm

@Mew wrote:
OGPlanet has a fucked up metagame.

Not really nu hws and strike freedom never were the Strongest ss ranks.

What they did fuck up is are ability to completely map out meta to get strongest unit suits pre leveled.

Oh ya those unbreakeble funnels... Fuck this not playing dm for a while. Actually fuck this building destiny now also to counter that faggot.

Seeks out and destroys other funnels -__-.


Last edited by boytitan2 on Wed May 30, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 423
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Ugh you do know HWS (If they're using the current one in KR.) is going to break this meta right?

I like Strike Freedom for versatility and it looks cool to me. Combined with the fact that it has rock like melee and N-Jammer...Yeah. Strike Freedom isn't really meant to be high damage. It's a Jack of Trades. Nothing excellent, Nothing terrible. It's average.

HWS funnels are not that bad. You just have to get as far away from them so the funnels return back to HWS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

@Mew wrote:
Ugh you do know HWS (If they're using the current one in KR.) is going to break this meta right?

I like Strike Freedom for versatility and it looks cool to me. Combined with the fact that it has rock like melee and N-Jammer...Yeah. Strike Freedom isn't really meant to be high damage. It's a Jack of Trades. Nothing excellent, Nothing terrible. It's average.

HWS funnels are not that bad. You just have to get as far away from them so the funnels return back to HWS.

No Im pissed of the whole Destroy funnels ability. And this game really doesent have a meta yet.

Some people use burning,Some use epyon,Some use massaro, Lots of freedoms usually a lowbe, Some use sazabi, Some use nu, Some use NZ, Some people use FAZZ or WZC. Low number of T3 players.Some use GN flag. And the one b rank with the strong sp. Those are the most popular units.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 5:52 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Mew wrote:
OGPlanet has a fucked up metagame.

Not really nu hws and strike freedom never were the Strongest ss ranks.

What they did fuck up is are ability to completely map out meta to get strongest unit suits pre leveled.

Oh ya those unbreakeble funnels... Fuck this not playing dm for a while. Actually fuck this building destiny now also to counter that faggot.

Seeks out and destroys other funnels -__-.

Implying 12 indestructible Fin Funnels that:

>Automatically seek-and-destroy other funnels
>Shoot down slow homing missiles
>Can shoot down range spec tracers thus protecting you from spec
>Automatically attacks nearby targets

on a suit with
>best homing burst in the game, two clip ammo
>2 shot mega particle cannon
>great base reload
>RELOAD UP
>A skill that doubles the boost gauge and gives broad radar
>A purge mode with a devastating BMG and ranged spec
>Beam and ballistic weapons on both modes

Is not broken as shit

Although yes, Strike Freedom is mediocre. But then, Destiny is far worse, even after de-nerf
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 423
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 6:29 pm

@tehprognoob wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Mew wrote:
OGPlanet has a fucked up metagame.

Not really nu hws and strike freedom never were the Strongest ss ranks.

What they did fuck up is are ability to completely map out meta to get strongest unit suits pre leveled.

Oh ya those unbreakeble funnels... Fuck this not playing dm for a while. Actually fuck this building destiny now also to counter that faggot.

Seeks out and destroys other funnels -__-.

Implying 12 indestructible Fin Funnels that:

>Automatically seek-and-destroy other funnels
>Shoot down slow homing missiles
>Can shoot down range spec tracers thus protecting you from spec
>Automatically attacks nearby targets

on a suit with
>best homing burst in the game, two clip ammo
>2 shot mega particle cannon
>great base reload
>RELOAD UP
>A skill that doubles the boost gauge and gives broad radar
>A purge mode with a devastating BMG and ranged spec
>Beam and ballistic weapons on both modes

Is not broken as shit

Although yes, Strike Freedom is mediocre. But then, Destiny is far worse, even after de-nerf

Ugh, I 've never seen it destroy my funnels.

I thought only Cherudim's shot down missiles.

Alu is a HUGE LIAR. He was LYING. Besides wasn't it proven that it doesn't block range spec already?

Automatically targets nearby isn't that bad. Just run away again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Wed May 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Doesn't block all range spec but can, apparently

Need to test, do not have HWS to fag with

EDIT: HWS in NA is pre-buff

1 shot beam, slower homings, worse funnel



THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES

OGP DOESN'T EVEN IMPLEMENT PATCHES THAT CAME OUT BEFORE ITS SERVER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   

Back to top Go down
 
SDGO is Officially here
Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com