Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 434
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 25
Location : The City of Angels, CA

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:45 am

LXE wrote:
First you say that I have no reason to say it to anyone and then you say that I shouldn't say it because I have a vain reason. Get your facts straight. Do you think I have a reason or not?

"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you". I say it to people I hate, and to people who do things that annoy me. I'm not actually saying that I want people dead.

I do as a matter of fact know what death is, it's the ending of life and where you lose everything. Don't say that I don't understand because you think that I don't understand, I wasn't born yesterday.

You're calling me trash just because I'm saying "die in a fire" to people, that don't make me trash, it just shows that I'm irritated.

May be a figure of speech, but it's fucking harsh for an insult is what it is.

LXE wrote:
"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you".

And that's not helping at all. Watch your temper, kiddo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:25 am

@Asagi-san wrote:
May be a figure of speech, but it's fucking harsh for an insult is what it is.

LXE wrote:
"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you".

And that's not helping at all. Watch your temper, kiddo.
Fine, let's agree to disagree.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1493
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 25
Location : Dude.

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:29 am

LXE wrote:
"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you".

Yeah, and "I like kittens" is a figure of speech for "kittens have pointy ears."

Don't pull bullshit lies and excuses out of your ass.

LXE wrote:
First you say that I have no reason to say it to anyone and then you say that I shouldn't say it because I have a vain reason. Get your facts straight. Do you think I have a reason or not?

"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you". I say it to people I hate, and to people who do things that annoy me. I'm not actually saying that I want people dead.

I do as a matter of fact know what death is, it's the ending of life and where you lose everything. Don't say that I don't understand because you think that I don't understand, I wasn't born yesterday.

You're calling me trash just because I'm saying "die in a fire" to people, that don't make me trash, it just shows that I'm irritated.

Okay, first of all, "no reason" means "there is no point in which you should be saying stuff like that."

Second of all, just because it means something like that in your mind doesn't mean it means stuff like that in other people's minds. Since you say you want people to die in a fire, people are going to think you mean it at straight-face-value.

I find it ironic that you're telling me not to say things "because I don't understand" and yet you make stupid accusations like "i insulted u so ur buttmad, ur arrogant, get off ur high horse."

And again, just because you consider telling people to go die in a fire is a-ok doesn't mean anyone else finds it that way. So yes, you are still trash, because you are still telling people to go die in a fire, and you think that it is perfectly a-ok to tell people to go DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE because it just really means "I WANT TO BASH THE SHIT OUT OF YOU."

And you apparently really were born yesterday, because you don't seem to get that what you're saying is not right, and that you should stop saying it.


Last edited by Suki_Eve on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
LXE wrote:
"Die in a fire" is a figure of speech, it means "I really want to bash the shit out of you".

Yeah, and "I like kittens" is a figure of speech for "kittens have pointy ears."

Don't pull bullshit lies and excuses out of your ass.
Let's agree to disagree.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=die%20in%20a%20fire
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 am

We laughed at respectable (no, not really) YukkiBlaze for using urbandictionary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 am

@Relict? wrote:
We laughed at respectable (no, not really) YukkiBlaze for using urbandictionary.
Hence the "Let's agree to disagree".
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:44 am

It's like talking to a brick wall. You're just going to keep hiding behind your slogan and adamantly "agree to disagree" because you won't try to improve yourself or consider the other side.

I think what someone said was dead on: if you want to know what LXE will do in a given situation, think of the worst possible course of action. It's guaranteed he will perform some variant of said act (paraphrase).

I think this should be coined as Lexie's Law.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:47 am

@Relict? wrote:
It's like talking to a brick wall. You're just going to keep hiding behind your slogan and adamantly "agree to disagree" because you won't try to improve yourself or consider the other side.
I'm not trying to, I'm trying to end this argument.
All I'm trying to say is, that I don't particularly give a shit about what Suki is trying to say to me.
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
avatar

Male Posts : 1504
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:53 am


i like this vid, its funny


Last edited by IronDicks on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:56 am

Why not? She makes sense.

I do understand that xzpwnz pissed you off. He acted high and mighty and looked down on everyone. Small wonder why you dislike him. But even if you abhor him, there's no reason to lash out at him. It just isn't civilized to wish such things to happen to people. It makes you look childish. No one likes an emotionally-driven shitslinger. Granted, we have a lot of people in CBFF who could fit into that archetype. But do better. Don't be like/worse than them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:42 am




my sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster


Male Posts : 2129
Join date : 2011-10-08
Age : 74

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 am

LXE wrote:
Fine, let's agree to disagree.
>MIB reference
Not very original, Lexie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 am

Finally cleared the "Hell" level of Cave story. Timed at around 7:17!

I. Am. Satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Noirel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am

LXE wrote:
@Relict? wrote:
It's like talking to a brick wall. You're just going to keep hiding behind your slogan and adamantly "agree to disagree" because you won't try to improve yourself or consider the other side.
I'm not trying to, I'm trying to end this argument.
All I'm trying to say is, that I don't particularly give a shit about what Suki is trying to say to me.


You would not reply to suki if you didn't care in the first place.

IN ANY CASE...

THE POINT OF THIS THREAD IS THIS:
Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Stop derailing and arguing or I'll drop your bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:17 am

Rain. Ruins. My. Life.

Fuck you, rain. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11409
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Altar of Strife

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 am

@Stickboy wrote:
Rain. Ruins. My. Life.

Fuck you, rain. ._.
I wish we could exchange the weather. It's like 20° Celsius (roughly 65° Fahrenheit x,x) here and so bright and shiny - I hate warm weather D=

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9692
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down
 
Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum