Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sm3ToNa

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 am

Haha, I know what I know Deal with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:59 am

Yes it means Philippine Peso(or Piso... that's what it says on the actual coin.)
I'll let you decide ._.:

The exchange rate at the time was around 1 USD = 42 Php. So 600Php was roughly 14 USD. Cheaper than buying it online! #em3
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:02 am

iKray wrote:
Yes it means Philippine Peso(or Piso... that's what it says on the actual coin.)
I'll let you decide ._.:

The exchange rate at the time was around 1 USD = 42 Php. So 600Php was roughly 14 USD. Cheaper than buying it online! #em3
only $14!?
I'm sorry wallet but i have to
Wallet:( ゚ Д゚)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sm3ToNa

Male Posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 am

@dbzfan922 wrote:
iKray wrote:
I'll let you decide ._.:

only $14!?
I'm sorry wallet but i have to
Wallet:( ゚ Д゚)
I feel sorry for your wallet, haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:27 pm

@Dune wrote:
@Sm3ToNa wrote:
My first guess would be Philippines money? What was it? Pesos, right?

Peso is a Mexican currency... ahuehuehue

Edit : Looking it up... its actually Philippines too o_o

Edit2 : Looking it up FURTHER... php = Philippine Peso... yeah your right lol.
mfw I called filipinos the mexicans of asia once

oh god my sides
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Aera-

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:07 pm

@Trill wrote:
@shitlander wrote:
-chatlogs-

First off I didn't even talk shit about mabi, I only said that I didn't really like the genre much anymore. I did call it mabigay and such but only in jest, considering I also call CB cosmickusoge. I wouldn've even tried it if I would've known how big of a shitfest it'd create. You can get upset about it if you want Suki, but to be honest I don't even really care. I'm not even level 20 yet, and I'm already losing interest.

People get mad over jokes all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:42 pm

@Trill wrote:
@shitlander wrote:
-chatlogs-

First off I didn't even talk shit about mabi, I only said that I didn't really like the genre much anymore. I did call it mabigay and such but only in jest, considering I also call CB cosmickusoge. I wouldn've even tried it if I would've known how big of a shitfest it'd create. You can get upset about it if you want Suki, but to be honest I don't even really care. I'm not even level 20 yet, and I'm already losing interest.
1: if i wanted to listen to your bitching, i would of asked
2: cosmic break is actually a shitty game worth the title of cosmic kusoge, there's sort of a difference here
3: You aren't having fun because we pretty much refuse to have anything to do with you.

The main point of that post wasn't even your bullshit hypocrisy anyways, it was the fact that winty is still throwing bitchfits about me three weeks later

also whoever keeps banning me with "make more alts", i must say i agree.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:
@Trill wrote:
@shitlander wrote:
-chatlogs-

1: if i wanted to listen to your bitching, i would of asked
2: cosmic break is actually a shitty game worth the title of cosmic kusoge, there's sort of a difference here
3: You aren't having fun because we pretty much refuse to have anything to do with you.

The main point of that post wasn't even your bullshit hypocrisy anyways, it was the fact that winty is still throwing bitchfits about me three weeks later

also whoever keeps banning me with "make more alts", i must say i agree.

I'm only bitching because you two decided to get shitpissed about me trying a game that someone asked me to. If you're saying I would've had fun if you played with me, then I have no words for how wrong that is. The game's got boring because the combat is. Overall there's little I have fun doing in the game. It feels like another generic MMO, even if it has some silly aging feature and etc. Sure the combat is a little bit better compared to your standard autoattack nonsense, but is still boring all the same.

Winty's right, you are a faggot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:28 pm

@Trill wrote:
@shitlander wrote:
-chatlogs-

>shitfest
>me only calling you a hypocritical faggot when I see you and making notes of your hypocrisy in a group chat
Lol, kay.

[19:51:21] Trill : loser
[19:51:27] Trill : only losers play mabi
"First off I didn't even talk shit about mabi"
Oh?

And of course you're losing interest. You don't have a group of people on voice chat providing random events and entertainment for you. You don't have anyone to guide you, probably don't have any goals in mind, and are probably completely lost as to what the fuck you can actually do. Oh, and it looks like your post just proved that to me. :\

Oh, and you conveniently get asked to play Mabinogi just this week, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

>I'm only bitching because you two decided to get shitpissed about me trying a game that someone asked me to.
first off, suki is the only one "shitpissed" at you for being a hypocritical faggot, the only reason i care you (were) playing is because of who you are, not that you were pissing on mabi before

>If you're saying I would've had fun if you played with me, then I have no words for how wrong that is.
All games are funner with more people. You're being a butthurt faggot when you deny this.

>The game's got boring because the combat is.
I fail to see how this is true in any way considering you have to use pretty much all of your skills to keep your damage on par.

>It feels like another generic MMO, even if it has some silly aging feature and etc.
It has a lot more than "some silly aging feature"

>Sure the combat is a little bit better compared to your standard autoattack nonsense, but is still boring all the same.
combat part aside, maybe the reason it isn't fun is because you have no friends

>Winty's right, you are a faggot.
Fun fact: all of the people that hate me are the people the public generally considers to be faggotass losers that have no place in the community. Welcome to that category.

You want to hate me now? Good. I always hated you from the start. I can't remember actually praising you for one thing in the entire duration I have known you. Let me say I'm glad the feeling is mutual. I could always use more frustrated leghumpers in my life.

Last edited by butthurtlander on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4550

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:31 pm

Also, I asked Trill to play with ME. I told him to try it me, and if he didn't like it, he could stopped. I didn't say he have to join our group, it would've just been us two, completely out everyone's way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:33 pm

That funny because he kept staying the hell away from you for whatever strange reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:39 pm

What, no. I had him in the party whole time while I watched you have your silly wild goose chase as he looked for his skill. I pretty much set up the whole chase.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:40 pm

while i'm at it

Quote :
And of course you're losing interest. You don't have a group of people on voice chat providing random events and entertainment for you. You don't have anyone to guide you, probably don't have any goals in mind, and are probably completely lost as to what the fuck you can actually do.
you don't have anyone to lend you money or items, you don't have anyone to run dungeons with, you don't have anyone to keep you entertained in those extremely tedious parts of the game, overall, no fucking shit it's boring, you're playing an MMO alone

what the fuck were you expecting, trill

Quote :
What, no. I had him in the party whole time while I watched you have your silly wild goose chase as he looked for his skill. I pretty much set up the whole chase.
Except I wasn't chasing him, I was doing my best to stay the fuck away. The only reason I wanted to know where he was is because I wanted to know where I shouldn't be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 pm

But I thought you were looking for him. You ran all around Emain looking for him and stopped in Dunbarton to wait for him to pass by or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm

I stopped in dunbarton to get my box. I ran around emain looking for him because I was actually curious where the fuck he managed to run off to if three people couldn't find him.

By the way he showed up later at the trade post while I was talking to meru.

Last edited by butthurtlander on Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Let me post something to get this topic back on rails.

Today, my aunt, uncle, 2 cousins, and grandfather are here, and I'm gonna say now, being a tech nerd is hard around them, my aunt, uncle, and grandfather dispise me being on my laptop, my cousins could care less, my aunt already said she's gonna throw my laptop, buuuut if she does, she's buying a new one.

Now can we seriously cut out the arguing, or atleast keep it somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:49 pm

i got woken up by my dad's friends in the pool

could hear them through the window
Back to top Go down
View user profile
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Ah, I see. I'll just drop it here, I'm not cut out for arguements.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott-kip
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 941

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm

I pulled an all nighter out of boredom.
I never want to feel that fucking tired again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:54 pm

the shittiest part about summer is fucking up your sleep schedule
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:13 pm

@butthurtlander wrote:
the shittiest part about summer is fucking up your sleep schedule

Could also be the most fun to some people...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butthurtlander

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:36 pm

what server does suguri play tf2 on, i'm looking to getting back into it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Aera-

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:50 pm

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/xzpwnz/14427452/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:56 pm

What the fuck did I just look at...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum