Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 1:45 am

Dat. :U
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 am

Rats, flying keyboards, and hard penises, oh, my.

Uh, earlier I saw an orange traffic cone in the dorm hallway. Can't remember if that was today or a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 4:01 am

During the Labor day, a supermarket company from my homeland did a 50% off discount on heavy purchases (lists that cost more than 50 euros, that is). I didn't managed to visit any of the supermarkets, but i've heard that it was quite the apocalypse inside them.

Poor clerks...

EDIT: Oh, and Relict?, you have 40 questions to awnser in the "Ask the Community" thread Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 5:20 am

Got off my lazy bum and bought Hanabira 5 and 7, then patched them.

Hanabira 6, 8 and 9 are still being translated.

There's a certain blog where you can download the patches from (and free copies of all the Hanabira's released so far)
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 am

Oh, shit. It's my turn already? Ahhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 5:54 am

@Relict? wrote:
Wrong thread dude.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 6:10 am

@thread title
@Relict? wrote:
That would be this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 7:33 am

@LeXiE

Yes, I am quite aware. The deed is done.

Thank you, Gerrion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Today I woke up prepared for school, and thought I saw a mess of yarn tumble out of my backpack.

It was a spider.

Feeling not so merciful, I used a textbook to crush it. Best use that textbook ever served me.

I came home, and moved the textbook, checking to see if the spider was actually crushed, had moved, or whatever.

It was sitting there, scrunched up. It started to uncurl. I promptly went, "oh my god, it's still alive," and dropped my textbook back onto the spider.

Then I went off to get a drink.

---

So, about a month ago I was taking a walk and I tripped and stubbed my toe. A blood blister formed, and my Mom told me it'd go away in a week or so.

Today, I noticed I'd scratched the skin of that same toe. Curious, I poked my blood blister. I ripped the layer of skin off and removed the blood, which had hardened since I'd stubbed my toe. It had just sat there, for a month, under my skin.

Feeling like grossing out my family members, I tried to get the attention of my Mom, but she was busy working. I tried my sister, and she just seemed bored.

;__;

I just wanted to gross them outttt.

---

Also, today I decided that anyone who actually wants to be a girl (and had actually thought fully through all the female body functions), but isn't a girl, must be insane. Partially because periods are fucking awful. And if they want to be a girl, but they don't want to go through periods, well...They must not want to be a girl enough. A bit insensitive to the people who feel displaced in their body, but honestly, every month I loathe being a born female.

I wonder how many people will qq that I mentioned periods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm

@Suki_Eve wrote:

Also, today I decided that anyone who actually wants to be a girl (and had actually thought fully through all the female body functions), but isn't a girl, must be insane. Partially because periods are fucking awful. And if they want to be a girl, but they don't want to go through periods, well...They must not want to be a girl enough. A bit insensitive to the people who feel displaced in their body, but honestly, every month I loathe being a born female.

I wonder how many people will qq that I mentioned periods.

Pretty much this.

I really wonder what transsexuals (of both kind) are going through...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed May 02, 2012 11:33 pm

jack off until you jizz out blood

that's how it feels
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu May 03, 2012 12:02 am

@Malphes wrote:
jack off until you jizz out blood

that's how it feels

>implying you're transsexual

okay I learned something today
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu May 03, 2012 3:16 am

Spoiler:

BT does tend to go for girls with big breasts or big hips, so...:3c
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu May 03, 2012 5:34 am

Blacklight forums are so lulzy
^Click
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu May 03, 2012 5:46 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Blacklight forums are so lulzy
^Click

Why the fark is he comparing mecha blacklight TO MW3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu May 03, 2012 7:21 am

made some abbbout coffee 6 hours ago or so and forgetting about it up until now.
still good.
nice and cold

an
but whatever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu May 03, 2012 10:24 pm

Hormones are bad for Suki.

Making her do all sorts of dumb shit.

Affecting her dreams, too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 12:13 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:

be more in depth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 12:45 am

@Malphes wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:

be more in depth

Okay.

I contacted my ex in a moment of relapse. <--- First thing I should've noticed was wrong.

Had a dream where I was dating some guy from House, then we got married, then my dream-self couldn't remember which one I got married to and so dream-self made out with the other ones. Then I had to save TotalBiscuit's wife from something and I made out with her. Then I went back to my original dream and had dream sex. My dreams are usually weird, but not that weird.

And now I'm perving on BT's girl (which isn't THAT unusual, except it's that time of the month and usually sex is the FARTHEST thing on my mind around this time) and seeing all sorts of things as sexual. And resisting the urge to hit on everyone, because that would be bad.

sdfgyhl

Hormones.

Why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 3:05 am

sounds like you're having a nice time, suki.
i can't remember the last time that my hormones made me do something stupid.
i.
uh,
i think it was telling my friend that i liked him.
he took it ok.

i'm bored as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 3:36 am

Xz forgot beat fps world champion in blacklight after spending 5 years training on mt. fuji
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 4:24 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Malphes wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:

be more in depth

Okay.

I contacted my ex in a moment of relapse. <--- First thing I should've noticed was wrong.

Had a dream where I was dating some guy from House, then we got married, then my dream-self couldn't remember which one I got married to and so dream-self made out with the other ones. Then I had to save TotalBiscuit's wife from something and I made out with her. Then I went back to my original dream and had dream sex. My dreams are usually weird, but not that weird.

And now I'm perving on BT's girl (which isn't THAT unusual, except it's that time of the month and usually sex is the FARTHEST thing on my mind around this time) and seeing all sorts of things as sexual. And resisting the urge to hit on everyone, because that would be bad.

sdfgyhl

Hormones.

Why.

Periods always come at worst times
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 am

>xz
>BLACKlight

ok, I'm installing that game.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 5:20 am

Speaking of dreams, i've dreamed that i've won a Lily Rain EVE BD. But upon assembling it, her railgun was missing. She has the looks, the ornament on her head. Only the railgun was missing.

It was really wierd -.-'

In that dream though, i've saw another robot: a male one which had a spike ball on each hand (like the dual spike bit).

I've been right in many premonitions before (thrice in World of Warcraft, even guessed traps in Yu-Gi-Oh gameplay), but this one seemed a bit odd to me scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 9:06 am

On the internet...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum