Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm

xz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 7:55 pm

@Hyoka wrote:

Periods always come at worst times

Trufax.

At least it's not during finals week, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri May 04, 2012 11:05 pm

going to arena mode after a while of sulking for not being able to take on the high tier bots.

surprisingly winning...
ugh. maybe the top tier bots just appear at night when all of the casuals are sleeping.

;o;
i am not
safe

i am a night owl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 1:17 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:

Trufax.

Except it just happened to me. Right in the middle of exam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 1:26 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:

Trufax.

Xz feels bad for thinking that funny for a second
Still glad I'm not a girl, guys have it easy in comparison
Back to top Go down
View user profile
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 2:02 am

Browsing anime. Found this. scratch (It's a link. Click it. Dammit.)

Last edited by resireth on Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 3:02 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:

Trufax.

Oh damn. That must've been really awkward. :c It starting during the middle of school is always the worst, especially if you get really bad cramps on the first day.

---

Suki reorganized her room, kinda. Moved my end table/desk further into the corner so that I could have my mini-end table I bought nearby my computer. Lugged a couch up a flight of stairs, so now I have that in my room (which is awesome, except for the fact that now I don't have space to add more dressers unless I get another small one, and I won't be able to have room for my old desk + the two end tables). Reason why I had interest in getting a couch in my room in the first place is because I generally want to read or study, but I feel uncomfortable studying/reading on my bed or on my computer chair or on the floor, and going downstairs to study generally just leads to me being distracted. ;__;

Feels a lot more cramped now, but it also feels more homey and me-y. And I'm used to being cramped in my room anyway. v.v;

Trying to figure out how I could get another small dresser, a circular rug, and my old desk all in my room. While still keeping my end-tables, and maybe moving or upgrading my bookcase. x__x; Currently, though, my room is really nice, and I feel like I've made it a lot more homey since when I was forced to move from the basement to my current room.

And now I think back to when I didn't have a door, and I cackle at my success in taking things my family members didn't use/want/need and making them useful and serve my purposes. Twisted Evil

Still haven't gotten my wallscroll up. ;__;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 3:10 am

@Suki:
Yeah, I actually noticed how organized the room was when I came in. Also, why did you wake me up, I was having an awesome dream D:<

(Then again, you were also clinging to me while I was asleep and had your hands on my chest, so I guess it's not surprising I woke up)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 3:50 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Suki:
Yeah, I actually noticed how organized the room was when I came in. Also, why did you wake me up, I was having an awesome dream D:<

(Then again, you were also clinging to me while I was asleep and had your hands on my chest, so I guess it's not surprising I woke up)
dis gib me a boner, again. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 4:08 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Suki:

Sp0000000000000000ning~>!!!!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 4:13 am

Suki x Astral, squueee

So you found the "Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?" thread, resireth? I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 5:32 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:

you were also clinging to me while I was asleep and had your hands on my chest
hnnnnnnnnnnng
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Suki:

Sounds so weird... = 3=;
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 9:30 am

@ziix wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

you were also clinging to me while I was asleep and had your hands on my chest
hnnnnnnnnnnng
Spoiler:

You aren't gay at all, are you?

@blead wrote:
Please put on a spoiler when quoting images.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Nope.

I'm Hard Gay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 10:35 am

@ziix wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
Nope.

I'm Hard Gay.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 1:31 pm

The number of pages shortened. D:

ANd my Mom came in while Astral and I were in bed together and she didn't glare once. #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 2:08 pm

@Suki_Eve wrote:
The number of pages shortened. D:

ANd my Mom came in while Astral and I were in bed together and she didn't glare once. #em3
she knows what you two we're doing and doesn't wanna bother. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

So I started on some new medication given to me by my doctor last night that is supposed to last 24 hours... but it started wearing off 5 hours early....

Now one of the side effects is hitting me hard as it is wearing down and... well... I'll just say its making me feel really bleh at the moment...

Now after calling my doctor again he said to just go ahead and take two of the pills twice a day 12 hours apart, problem is, he told me to keep taking it 1 every 24 hours for the next 6 days...

orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2012 5:02 am

scratch I didn't know these were the same

Interesting
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2012 5:51 am

@Trill wrote:
It's called "Ikusa Japan".

It's used in a few other games other than Touhou and CosmicBreak
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2012 6:32 am

I know the name of it, but I just found it odd considering it seems like most of Cosmic Break's other music is original
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2012 6:36 am

cinnamon, my dog thought i had some treat with me for some dumb reason.

so she ended up doing a bunch of jumping and raising a hand to shake for a long while,
like, at least 20 minutes.

my sister was the one that figured out what cinnamon was asking for before i did.

she got her treat.
good girl.

here's a pic of her for when a friend gave her a sombrero to wear.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2012 6:38 am

Cinnamon is a cute dog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 am

@Trill wrote:
Spoiler:

Interesting

I posted this fucking years ago

Did you have your head under a rock or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com