Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The humans ability to tell some ones behind em

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8633

PostSubject: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Ok how da hell does it work.

Mine works so well that my Brother being da asshole and brainless idiot he is,Walked into the house wile my music was loud enuff to hear from outside so I couldnt hear him and my rooms door was open. So hes just standing in my door way wile im turned around was tryna take a pic of my sound system. Anyways I feel a sharp pain in my neck. Think to myself FUCK theres something in my room please dont be a ghost dont be a ghost. TUrn around and its my dick head brother across da room in my door way..

I had loud ass music going so couldnt hear him, And didnt see him since I was turned around. so how da fuck does this work ???.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:43 pm

It's an instinct i somtimes feel too. Only that instead of a neck pain, my ears start to focus, as if they were listening their steps behind me or up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:51 pm

@Gerrion wrote:
It's an instinct i somtimes feel too. Only that instead of a neck pain, my ears start to focus, as if they were listening their steps behind me or up the stairs.

Well it was more of a chill in my back was cause I was scarred I thought it was a ghost in my room at first since I heard nthn due to music. Usually Im aware and can hear so Im not surprised I noticed some one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:08 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Gerrion wrote:

Well it was more of a chill in my back was cause I was scarred I thought it was a ghost in my room at first since I heard nthn due to music. Usually Im aware and can hear so Im not surprised I noticed some one.

"Your ears and eyes and sense of touch and smell are constantly bombarded with information. 90% of this information gets blocked by your brain. When something is amiss, the mind allows you to perceive it. Through training for it (learning to focus on it and feel it) you can perceive more and more changes in your environment without being consciously aware of it. It may be a change of smell, a change of the breeze against the hairs on your neck, slight sounds, absence of sounds or feelings... This combines with your innate fear response to make a very effective warning alarm."

copypasta'd from a result from a google search
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Wow, a subconcious defense mechanism.

I actually have a spider sense then. WOOHOO!!!!

(Seriously though, nice search there Trill)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Your human body is far more complex than many realize, your senses far sharper than you notice. So yes, your ability to sense someone behind you is a combination of your primary senses you don't even realize you're using @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:27 pm

@Kirika wrote:
Your human body is far more complex than many realize, your senses far sharper than you notice. So yes, your ability to sense someone behind you is a combination of your primary senses you don't even realize you're using @_@

No I can sense if some ones in the same room as me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11422

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:34 pm

@Gerrion wrote:

That actually reminds me of sleeping cats! Gerr is a kwaii nyan-neko! #em3

I think this type of sense is working pretty much like your reflexes do. You do it without thinking about it. Pretty much what Trill google said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 pm

this is called survival instinct BT, if we don't have this, we would be extinct by now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:01 pm

@Retrias wrote:
this is called survival instinct BT, if we don't have this, we would be extinct by now

I know its from are caveman days just wondering wat caused it lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 pm

"feeling" , air change, staring, mostly subtle change to your surrounding , that your brain pass off, most human have a safety range, that when someone passed this safety range, your mind will subconsciously begin to say to you " there is someone behind you that is too close now , wasn't there before "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:56 pm

o herro dis baksens sounz awshum butt eye canot detecht peepo beehind me so evryday eye r get da butfux

i jerry of u

so many smrt peepo hurr so eye wan 2 ask:

kan sumwan terr me hao gaydar werkz?

i herd it wuz humanes' abirity 2 terr if sumwan iz a FAGORT butt hao duz it werkz eye wan 2 masta it an becum maxeemum pro

wrrrryyyy-serch sez da humane bran kan smerr HOMOWAVEZ in da air an dis is evirusionary responz 2 ensur proprogation of babbies (wich onri a mang an womang kan 2 ROR)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster

Female Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

I do Experience that at times. Sometimes I just get startled or I do some twitching move. I remember that my younger sibling always was able to find me during hide and seek, or o tell whether or not I was in her vicinity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:15 pm

@Squishy wrote:
o herro dis baksens sounz awshum butt eye canot detecht peepo beehind me so evryday eye r get da butfux

i jerry of u

so many smrt peepo hurr so eye wan 2 ask:

kan sumwan terr me hao gaydar werkz?

i herd it wuz humanes' abirity 2 terr if sumwan iz a FAGORT butt hao duz it werkz eye wan 2 masta it an becum maxeemum pro

wrrrryyyy-serch sez da humane bran kan smerr HOMOWAVEZ in da air an dis is evirusionary responz 2 ensur proprogation of babbies (wich onri a mang an womang kan 2 ROR)

Gaydor wont work for you cause.

YOU ARE ALREADY GAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm

O SNAPPRE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:07 pm

My spidey senses are tingling...
Back to top Go down
AP0411
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:24 am

if only i can use this sense to feel the presence of incoming eris from behind as well.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

Quote :
if only i can use this sense to feel the presence of incoming eris from behind as well.....

It's called Broad Radar Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The humans ability to tell some ones behind em   

Back to top Go down

The humans ability to tell some ones behind em
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com