Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Last thing you ate

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:04 pm

@Zwiebel Force wrote:
Spoiler:
 

This. I eat an half cup everyday, not necessary "HalfBaked" though. I need ice cream more than coffee or cigarettes, or moe bots.

Uwaaah~ Sojealous ;_;

Last thing I ate was uh.. cookies yesterday night? I'm gonna go get something to eat now. Hungry ;_; nolunchorbreakfast is suffering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:06 pm

@ Stick: Eri is my S.O. She's not on here much these days, but she still hangs around.

@ BT: *looks at age* I'm all ready growed up BT @_@

@Valkyrie & Zwi: ikik, I do my best, I'm just incredibly eccentric >_<

If it makes everyone feel better, I bought some granola bars to take with me for when I forget now? I tossed 'em in my bag so I couldn't forget 'em =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:19 pm

@Kirika wrote:
@ Stick: Eri is my S.O. She's not on here much these days, but she still hangs around.

@ BT: *looks at age* I'm all ready growed up BT @_@

@Valkyrie & Zwi: ikik, I do my best, I'm just incredibly eccentric >_<

If it makes everyone feel better, I bought some granola bars to take with me for when I forget now? I tossed 'em in my bag so I couldn't forget 'em =P

Once You hit 30 Your screwed if you keep eating little like that your bodys gona start storeing fat easier and keep gaining weight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11420
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
@ Stick: Eri is my S.O. She's not on here much these days, but she still hangs around.

@ BT: *looks at age* I'm all ready growed up BT @_@

@Valkyrie & Zwi: ikik, I do my best, I'm just incredibly eccentric >_<

If it makes everyone feel better, I bought some granola bars to take with me for when I forget now? I tossed 'em in my bag so I couldn't forget 'em =P

Once You hit 30 Your screwed if you keep eating little like that your bodys gona start storeing fat easier and keep gaining weight.

Unless her body is a sweetheart and loose the ability to build fat at all :X A firend of mine is like that. She can eat french fries all day long and will still look like a starving crack whore o-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:51 pm

What I had for breakfast

- Chocolate Muffins
- Coffee

@boytitan2 wrote:
Once You hit 30 Your screwed if you keep eating little like that your bodys gona start storeing fat easier and keep gaining weight.
Going to be random and standardise your argument.

Conclusion - You are "screwed" when you hit thirty if you keep eating like that
Premise 1 - Your body is going start storing fat easier
Premise 2 - Your body is going to keep gaining weight

Premise 1 & 2 are Linked
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 434
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 25
Location : The City of Angels, CA

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:27 pm

LXE wrote:
What I had for breakfast

- Chocolate Muffins
- Coffee

@boytitan2 wrote:
Once You hit 30 Your screwed if you keep eating little like that your bodys gona start storeing fat easier and keep gaining weight.
Going to be random and standardise your argument.

Conclusion - You are "screwed" when you hit thirty if you keep eating like that
Premise 1 - Your body is going start storing fat easier
Premise 2 - Your body is going to keep gaining weight

Premise 1 & 2 are Linked

Or you could standardize it into a legitimate argument and use the Toulmin's method.

Claim: Screwed if you eat chocolate muffins and coffee at the age of 30.
Grounds: Your body gains weight if you eat those things at that age.
Warrant: You gain weight because your cells burns those sugars into fat.
Backing: Many studies prove this.
Qualifier: Screwed. OHOHOHO
Rebuttal: Unless you work out to burn off the fat / you dgaf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:34 pm

@Asagi-san wrote:
LXE wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Once You hit 30 Your screwed if you keep eating little like that your bodys gona start storeing fat easier and keep gaining weight.
Going to be random and standardise your argument.

Conclusion - You are "screwed" when you hit thirty if you keep eating like that
Premise 1 - Your body is going start storing fat easier
Premise 2 - Your body is going to keep gaining weight

Premise 1 & 2 are Linked

Or you could standardize it into a legitimate argument and use the Toulmin's method.

Claim: Screwed if you eat chocolate muffins and coffee at the age of 30.
Grounds: Your body gains weight if you eat those things at that age.
Warrant: You gain weight because your cells burns those sugars into fat.
Backing: Many studies prove this.
Qualifier: Screwed. OHOHOHO
Rebuttal: Unless you work out to burn off the fat / you dgaf.
Let's generalise it.
I'm not very good at it though... D:

Sufficient condition - Getting Screwed
Necessary condition - Eating chocolate muffins and coffee at age of 30

Validity - Invalid - Affirming the necessary condition.
Argument Type - Inductive.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:30 pm

This isn't even a food topic now. Jeez you guys are ridiculous.

I just finished eating:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:59 pm

@Kirika wrote:
Special K-chocolate delight.
Lancerlotte's Valentines Campaign chocolates?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1493
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 25
Location : Dude.

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

Suki ate rotini alfredo with chicken. It was delicious.

Suki still misses her stove, however. ;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:42 pm

Melon pan.

No Shakugan no Shana jokes please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 385
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Sun

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:47 pm

I had another mango, now I'm going to bed.
Tired...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 434
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 25
Location : The City of Angels, CA

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:23 pm

iKray wrote:
This isn't even a food topic now. Jeez you guys are ridiculous.

Gee, I am pretty darn sorry for interrupting the parade.

I ate chicken and peas. There. There's my contribution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 423
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Kentucky Fried Nigger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:43 pm

tofu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 pm

@Mie wrote:
tofu

Mie doesent eat meat does she 0-o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:10 am

@ziix wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
Special K-chocolate delight.
Lancerlotte's Valentines Campaign chocolates?

Lolz, no xD The Kellogg cereal.

@BT & LXE's rant: I've never been able to hold weight. All through high-school I was 90 lbs. In college, I gained a bit, but just enough to make me not look anemic. Then I lost some after college. I blame dorm food. The thing is, is a woman's metabolism usually adjusts at an earlier age than males, so mine is probably balancing out right about now, actually.

-on topic-

Thing I last ate: single Easter m&m. They taste of magical Easter. I know it's all placebo, but I honestly do enjoy the Easter pastel m&ms more than the regular ones =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:38 am

Strawberry Pocky
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:54 am

I've skipped breakfast so many times 'cuz I've been playing until 3AM and woke up at 11AM or 12PM. ._.

Last I ate was some rice. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
avatar

Male Posts : 11420
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 31
Location : Back on the No-Tomorrow-Lane

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:31 am

[quote="Kirika"][quote="ziix"]
@Kirika wrote:

-on topic-

Thing I last ate: single Easter m&m. They taste of magical Easter. I know it's all placebo, but I honestly do enjoy the Easter pastel m&ms more than the regular ones =P

Where is the difference? We don't have easter m&ms here.

On topic: I just had a cheese bun with salami. Cheese buns are basically plain wheat buns with some backed cheese on top. They're pretty popular among children and it's sorta unusual for a grown-up to buy these, but idc. They are to tasty to think about conventions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 am

@Kirika wrote:
@BT & LXE's rant
I'm not ranting, I only standardised and generalised BT's argument.
Back to top Go down
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:34 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Mie wrote:
tofu

Mie doesent eat meat does she 0-o

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:59 pm

[quote="Zwiebel Force"][quote="Kirika"]
@ziix wrote:


Where is the difference? We don't have easter m&ms here.

Lol, they're identical in composition. They're just Easter pastel colors. I think the truth is just that the Easter ones are fresh @_@

LXE wrote:
I'm not ranting, I only standardised and generalised BT's argument.
Very well, then in response to your standardized and generalized comments @_@

-on topic-

A peanut butter Nutrigrain bar (I packed it in my bag to remember to eat something today ^_^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Peanut butter jelly toast

IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME.
Back to top Go down
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:57 pm


ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last thing you ate   

Back to top Go down
 
Last thing you ate
Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com