Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Confession

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:

I find in awkward to go and sit next to people, especially those I don't know. I also tend to be somewhat paranoid if someone I don't know comes over and sits next to me. I also stutter on occasion, from uncertainty in what I intend to say. Much better at talking through typing than verbally speaking.

Same here .___.

I'm a talented artist, but have ran out of ideas as of late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Cyber heres how I got rid of my ocd and adhd, I told myself I was a higher being and disorders such as these are for weak pitiful mortals, Havent had a ocd ritual since,Or medicine for what ever other disorders I have since then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 423
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:19 pm

@Cybernetic wrote:

Spoiler:
 

Same here mang.

I lurve Futanari.

Look it up more than yaoi or yuri.

Except I"m pansexual because, I don't believe gender should matter in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 385
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Sun

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:35 pm

I'm bad at holding conversations because I'm too fixed on my own thoughts or just the moment. I don't like talking too much, it feels distracting. I'm fine just hanging around people half the time, I won't get bored if there isn't a conversation going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:44 pm

I bought rt. ; o ;
Damnit, I said I wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:49 pm

@Suki_Eve wrote:

Oh! My first college essay was on Pokemon creepypastas. #em1

@_@ Such... a thing... exists?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 385
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Sun

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

@Kirika wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:

Oh! My first college essay was on Pokemon creepypastas. #em1

@_@ Such... a thing... exists?


Yeah...they're disturbing in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:33 pm

@Emeraldsun wrote:
I love staring at small flames, especially lit candles.
Although I think that's a common thing.

I like doing that tooo~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:24 pm

@Cybernetic wrote:
Spoiler:
 
It's quite normal for you to be attracted to anything that you percieve as "feminine" because our hormones tell us to find a partner and we get aroused quite easily even just by thinking about it. You were probably attracted to her feminine qualities and thinking about what it would feel like if you were a futanari.

Don't worry man, it's way to early for you to question your own sexuality. It's not like you really want to kiss another guy right?

iKray wrote:
I bought rt. ; o ;
Damnit, I said I wouldn't do it.
You my friend are suffering from root addiction.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:18 pm

I'm actually kinda sadistic, and insane, but the insane part is under control atleast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:32 pm

@Cybernetic wrote:
I'm actually kinda sadistic, and insane, but the insane part is under control atleast.

"control" and "insanity" exclude themself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@Cybernetic wrote:
I'm actually kinda sadistic, and insane, but the insane part is under control atleast.

"control" and "insanity" exclude themself.

Thats the point :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:10 pm

@Cybernetic wrote:
I'm actually kinda sadistic, and insane, but the insane part is under control atleast.
Insane parts can never be controlled. :3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:20 pm

I said "Who's that? A new member?" when I saw LXE's new avatar. When I saw it was LXE, I was like "WAIT, WHAT?! WHAT? NO! WHAT?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1493
Join date : 2011-10-22
Age : 25
Location : Dude.

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:57 pm

@Kirika wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:

Oh! My first college essay was on Pokemon creepypastas. #em1

@_@ Such... a thing... exists?


http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/ here you go :v There's a decent amount through knowyourmeme.com too.

When I was a kid, I went ice-skating for a field trip with the elementary daycare program. I was really bad at it, and kept falling a lot. Eventually I got so frustrated that I bashed my chin into the ice once to vent it out. Then I exited the rink because I wanted to take a break, and my teacher noticed that I was bleeding. She offered me a butterfly bandage, I thought she meant a butterfly needle and freaked out. Eventually they realized the bleeding wasn't going to stop, so they called my Mom and had her take me to the doctor. I got six stitches in my chin, and haven't gone ice-skating since.

I use to sleep in the basement. It was kinda gross, since centipedes would get stuck to the tape and they'd die, and eventually my room was covered in dead centipedes. actually liked sleeping in the basement, though, because no annoying sun would wake me up, and I'd sleep in til about 4pm since I hadn't signed up for summer college. But then my sister gave me lice, and we decided to put my mattress outside so the sun would hit it and it'd finish off the rest of the lice after we sprayed it. I wanted to bring the mattress back in, but Mom told me to leave it outside. It rained on my futon. By the time we brought it back in, it was covered in mold, and we couldn't get the mold off, so I can't sleep on my futon anymore. ;__; And now that it's really hot, I wish I could. orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:09 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
I said "Who's that? A new member?" when I saw LXE's new avatar. When I saw it was LXE, I was like "WAIT, WHAT?! WHAT? NO! WHAT?!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"
Wow, just when I ran out of usable Hideyoshi screenshots. O A O
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:

Oh! My first college essay was on Pokemon creepypastas. #em1

@_@ Such... a thing... exists?


http://fyeahpokemoncreepypasta.tumblr.com/ here you go :v There's a decent amount through knowyourmeme.com too.

Is it bad that so many make me lol? I love the one's depicting gruesome events, while still using in game terms "she died from a critical hit Ice Beam attack..." I'm a horrible person v.v
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1045
Join date : 2011-06-13
Location : Toilet ov Hell

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 am

:pukerainbows:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 117
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 32
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:28 pm

When you tell yourself how you're never gonna charge root.

Then you fall in love with Akane Vermell.

Use all available freely-gained root. Garatroll gives me nothing but bogie prizes.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

someone restrain me... I don't want to spend real money ;w;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Ret will tell you to spend whatever you can, for the following reason
1. So you won't bitch later on
2. you like her, and she is a newly available gara, her next appareance is probably a year or so later
3.if you spend and still didn't get her, you would be more sastified and doesn't reason with yourself " If I X back then"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foxlaszlo
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 117
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 32
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

hehe, I like your point Retrias, but the reason I don't want to spend any real money is because I'm going to move to the Eu servers when they open xD (As I live in Europe, I'm hoping for a touch less lag...)
But still...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:44 pm

I honestly wouldn't count on the development of EU servers simply because it'd kill off what's left of the EN servers, when players migrated there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1071
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 33
Location : A Desert

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Nah it likely won't kill off whats left of EN, afterall TW made a handfull of EN players move there.. then almost all moved back.

I have a feeling the same stuff will happen with EU
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 175
Join date : 2010-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:18 am

Confessions?

Flan is slightly masochistic. Applies to self-inflicted pain only. Things like poking at a bruise feels oddly relaxing. I also (silently) enjoy bashing my knee on a table and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Confession   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:59 am

I've sadistic tendencies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Confession   

Back to top Go down
 
Confession
Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com