Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 3/15/12 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 pm

GIMME SOME D:

I NEVER CHARGE RT

PLEASE? I PAY LOTS OF UC

Need one to fag up my Izuna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 29
Location : deep inside cbff

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:15 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Really, just stop giving me those shits already, it's not funny anymore. :/
Not rolling any gara with MLG ever again.

(I didn't get a proper use for any of them. Might as well break all of them while trying to tune them without prots, because there's NINE of them already.)

IT WORTHS LESS THAN A LOW TIER UC WEAPON.

i really like MLG...i think you need to tune it before it becomes really useful... it's definitely better than a UC tier weapon imo
here are some of my scores in arena using a fully tuned 3s MLG build

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

try tuning them and youll probably like them


Last edited by Adius on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:20 pm

@Adius wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Really, just stop giving me those shits already, it's not funny anymore. :/
Not rolling any gara with MLG ever again.

(I didn't get a proper use for any of them. Might as well break all of them while trying to tune them without prots, because there's NINE of them already.)

IT WORTHS LESS THAN A LOW TIER UC WEAPON.

i really like MLG...
here are some of my scores in arena using a fully tuned 3s MLG build

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

The screens were kinda unnecessary when you could just look at how much UC the game gives for them.

Quote :
GIMME SOME D:

I NEVER CHARGE RT

PLEASE? I PAY LOTS OF UC

Need one to fag up my Izuna
RT items trade where?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 29
Location : deep inside cbff

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:


The screens were kinda unnecessary when you could just look at how much UC the game gives for them.

i apologize... i thought you meant performance wise... i didnt realize you were talking about how much UC they sell for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:31 pm

@Adius wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:


The screens were kinda unnecessary when you could just look at how much UC the game gives for them.

i apologize... i thought you meant performance wise... i didnt realize you were talking about how much UC they sell for

I liked it performance wise, but before I got to do something with 1 of them (which would be enough for me), I got 9.
Not like I'm going to have a 2x Quad MLG + 1 MLG bot commando. :/

It's like Steam Cannons. I got them in every damn gara they were in, and even got them from cubes. Though those are so bad that I even shoved them on Crim throat though I rarely ever trade RT parts for points since I don't have all that many to start with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 29
Location : deep inside cbff

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:36 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@Adius wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:


The screens were kinda unnecessary when you could just look at how much UC the game gives for them.

i apologize... i thought you meant performance wise... i didnt realize you were talking about how much UC they sell for

I liked it performance wise, but before I got to do something with 1 of them (which would be enough for me), I got 9.
Not like I'm going to have a 2x Quad MLG + 1 MLG bot commando. :/

It's like Steam Cannons. I got them in every damn gara they were in, and even got them from cubes. Though those are so bad that I even shoved them on Crim throat though I rarely ever trade RT parts for points since I don't have all that many to start with.

i got quite a lot of rt weapons that i dont use as well from different garapons... i traded some during the x2 crim events

i only have one MLG (from mega gara2) ... i wouldnt mind getting a couple more... with MLG tuning makes such a difference in performance... i wouldnt mind trying a couple of different tuned ones...

but yea... being garatrolled by getting the same weapon is kinda annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-09-30
Age : 25
Location : Cosmos Pot

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:27 am

Wow... Must be a curse on me.
No matter what i do ,i'll never get a TBG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rufei
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-03-04
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

@Klinkin wrote:
Well, it looks like CyberStep has finally forgotten that chibis are supposed to be novelty bots. Well, on the bright side, if Haruka-chan's primary weapon does a series of 12 hits, each for one damage, it's actually a very effective Resha-shield breaker without being overpowered. However, given that she's also a Freedom rip-off...yeah, when she gets released for real, CosmicBreak's gonna instantly die.

In other news, more Sugoi-spam...wonderful. More no-skill trollbots. And an Axer? I'm starting to think CybserStep does actually pay attention to the state of the game; maybe they have some unwritten rule somewhere that bots simply cannot be nerfed, so they have to stealth-balance instead; this weekly is pretty obviously anti-Zero and intended to raise the average power level of bots in the Arena. Also, they have a tune-up campaign with the option for EX tunes...yeah, definitely looking to raise the average bot power level. Still nowhere near as effective as actual balance, but if whoever decides what CBEN gets is someone else than whoever decides what gets nerfed, then I have to give the CBEN person props for their attempt; I just wish they'd do it in a more sustainable manner.

Thank the CBEN GMs then - they're usually doing this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 46
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:54 pm

If things go well for me tomorrow, I'll be buying myself a Chibi Haruka-Chan...'nuff said. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2218
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 31
Location : Portugal (Europe)

PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:42 am

Quote :
I'll be buying myself a Chibi Haruka-Chan...'nuff said.

Aye, her cuteness alone makes it worthwhile #em1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 3/15/12 Update   

Back to top Go down
 
3/15/12 Update
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com