Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

**** You all and good night.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

Male Posts : 50

**** You all and good night. Empty
PostSubject: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:13 am

You know I really wondered wether I should post this here, but then again I really don't care anymore.

This Farewell message shall not be short and peaceful, I don't care. I'm going through a tough time and lost my dignity and pride and purity. Absolutely NONE of you actually respected that and took advantage of that thinking i'm a walking clown deserving to be made fun of.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqCa1ZJMeZM Videos such as that are a perfect example.

I'm not going to point fingers, you all know who you are.

And to you all who know who you are, here what I have to say.

WARNING THIS SPOILER CAN BE OFFENSIVE IN MANY WAYS:

Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:23 am

First of all nothing there was copyright.

Second, when Nisa sees this.

Oh man he'll make your life even worse.
Back to top Go down
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 am

I don't give a FUCK because i don't plan on coming back. This is my last saying on the subject.
Back to top Go down
thehellamireading
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
thehellamireading

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 am

i dont even know why are you getting depressed on a teamfight

i mean you're not even rolling garapon lol
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:26 am

@FlyingRep wrote:
I don't give a FUCK because i don't plan on coming back. This is my last saying on the subject.

I'm sorry, but if you actually didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't write this reply I'm quoting.

Only term I can think of right now is "butthurt".
Back to top Go down
FlyingRep
FlyingRep

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:28 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@FlyingRep wrote:

I'm sorry, but if you actually didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't write this reply I'm quoting.

Only term I can think of right now is "butthurt".

The only term I can think of is "How-much-this-keeps-on-proving-my-statement."
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:30 am

>"lost my dignity and pride and purity"
ok first off, from what i know, you challenged mew or hyoka or whoever the FUCK it was to a 1v1, and not only that, but you put her under very strict restrictions to make it easier on you. she beat you on your terms (which were basically "No garabots" and "UC only". You on the other hand were allowed to use kshield gatling gunners/zookers (i keep getting differing stories ok)), and you call that losing your "dignity"? you should be acting like a good sport and congratulating her. i also fail to see how you can lose purity because someone is better than you, but okay. that's sort of in astral's venue anyways so idk what you're doing there.

Also your pride was pretty disgusting as you were calling yourself a boss and thought you were squishy tier (aka DA BES)

>"I'm going through a tough time"
You lost a 1v1 Neutral

>"FUCK you. I wish you burn in hell for the rest of your life. etc..."
...So you hate us, because you kept wimping out of a 1v1, on your terms, your rules, your time, your maps, your specifications, etc etc. i could go on, but this whole thing is your fault from what i have seen in the chatbox over the past hour or two. you're grossly overreacting because of a video game. it's one thing to take it seriously, it's another to wish death upon another person, which i feel is never acceptable and you should really take it back. it's ok to not like someone, but it's not okay to hate someone.

in short, you need to chill the fuck out.

(PS: if people make fun of you, you need to learn to take that shit in stride. you really shouldn't care all that much what others think of you.)
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 am

Farewell, even though i never knew you.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:37 am

k
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 am

k gais, enough trolling the newbie Sad

Course when the newbie doesnt cool his head off... i gotta do some actions Mad
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **** You all and good night.   **** You all and good night. Empty

Back to top Go down

**** You all and good night.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com