Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Real life pictures of yourself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1275
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 27
Location : Je T'aime

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:36 am

I volunteer!
But you have to ship me over to your country, first. Neutral and then kill me with your love, of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:36 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
It was actually a real body we found nearby the school and we just decided to drag it in and use it. It was still a light-hearted child friendly play.
.-. Something's making me feel uneasy about your answer.
Come, be our next year's corpse prop. We promise we'll keep you preserved as long as needed <3

"kore wa zombie desu ka" doko?
NononononononononononoNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I will get my drill on you if I need to.

Edit: Wait, WHAT THE HELL RYUU?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1275
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 27
Location : Je T'aime

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:39 am

What?
Being a corpse is cool-- someone kill me now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:44 am

@Ryuuichiro wrote:
What?
Being a corpse is cool-- someone kill me now
Someone's into necrophilla.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryuuichiro
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1275
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 27
Location : Je T'aime

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:48 am

Necrophilia implies that an individual engages in sexual interaction with corpses / dead things.
If your statement was addressed to me, 'necrophilia' would not be appropriate at all...
ahue Very Happy

I always just wanted to know what it feels like to be dead, that's all. Don't think there's anything wrong with that, right? R-r-right...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 am

@Ryuuichiro wrote:
Necrophilia implies that an individual engages in sexual interaction with corpses / dead things.
If your statement was addressed to me, 'necrophilia' would not be appropriate at all...
ahue Very Happy

I always just wanted to know what it feels like to be dead, that's all. Don't think there's anything wrong with that, right? R-r-right...?
Um...uh...s-shure...I guess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:52 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Me after a sugar high.
Spoiler:
 

As I said on facebook sleeping in public is bad D=. Unless you sleep like BT



Ryu if you wana die so much as a titan that is full in my power =)...No really asking some one to have sex with you dead body is just sick even by BT standerds. See astral creeps like that are why you dont sleep in public you should sleep at a trusted friends house...Like BTS instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:54 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
See astral creeps like that are why you dont sleep in public you should sleep at a trusted friends house...Like BTS instead.
I think I'll be safer sleeping next to a homeless guy with money in my pocket = v=;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
See astral creeps like that are why you dont sleep in public you should sleep at a trusted friends house...Like BTS instead.
I think I'll be safer sleeping next to a homeless guy with money in my pocket = v=;

Low blow =(.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:06 pm

shut the fuck up boytitan
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 pm

Malphes in real life=

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 pm

wow i look sophisticated as fuck
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:38 pm

Why is BT even trying?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:13 pm

An awesome picture that was supposed to go well.

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm

oh wew, graduation party pic!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:58 pm

@Mie wrote:
oh wew, graduation party pic!

Is it weird if I say you look cute? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 pm

She looks like she should be from a fashion magazine. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Koiro10 wrote:

Is it weird if I say you look cute? Embarassed

Don't think it's lol thanks albino

Astral_Goddess wrote:
She looks like she should be from a fashion magazine. XD

Oh wow I really wish, but good pics are rare, I usually delete 2/3 of the ones I take wahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
@Mie wrote:
oh wew, graduation party pic!

Is it weird if I say you look cute? Embarassed

Did you forget what I told you mie does to little black shotas like you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Jokes aside nice job on the make up and outfit mie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:53 pm

@Mie wrote:
Oh wow I really wish, but good pics are rare, I usually delete 2/3 of the ones I take wahaha
Take weird pictures anyways, like I do (and did on the post just before your pic)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1136
Join date : 2011-12-13
Age : 23
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:57 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
Jokes aside nice job on the make up and outfit mie.

Thank you very much, took me a while to get that dress too. #em3

Astral_Goddess wrote:
@Mie wrote:
Oh wow I really wish, but good pics are rare, I usually delete 2/3 of the ones I take wahaha
Take weird pictures anyways, like I do (and did on the post just before your pic)

LOL I do have some ''weird pics'' with family.. I shall upload later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Boytitan wrote:

Did you forget what I told you mie does to little black shotas like you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
W-what does she do? I-I'm too young for that, my body isn't ready. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 pm

She tells boytitan to shut the fuck up, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:08 pm

Koiro10 wrote:
Boytitan wrote:

Did you forget what I told you mie does to little black shotas like you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
W-what does she do? I-I'm too young for that, my body isn't ready. pale
And don't forget what I do to Mie. What Mie does to you is what I do to you, as a chain reaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 5490
Join date : 2012-09-16
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere in the state of Country

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Koiro10 wrote:
Boytitan wrote:

Did you forget what I told you mie does to little black shotas like you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
W-what does she do? I-I'm too young for that, my body isn't ready. pale
And don't forget what I do to Mie. What Mie does to you is what I do to you, as a chain reaction.
I-I'm scared pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Real life pictures of yourself!
Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com