Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Real life pictures of yourself!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:42 pm

@Feign wrote:
I am huge, and that's okay.

Well you have nice hair if that makes you feel any better.
Back to top Go down
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 pm

@Feign wrote:
Sigh... I suppose I'll jump on this bandwagon.
Spoiler:
 

I am huge, and that's okay.

why so serious?
Feign u look angry,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 425
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 pm

@Feign wrote:
Sigh... I suppose I'll jump on this bandwagon.
Spoiler:
 

I am huge, and that's okay.

Nah, you're not that bad Feign, you look decent.

@Izzy wrote:
well, i don't have a picture of myself for like years.

well then post a recent pic with a good Digital camera lol. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Himururu
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 33
Location : In Home Office^^

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 pm




ok...just this one...because they asked...


Last edited by Himururu on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Very Happy here goes nothin!

!WARNING!: Retinal detachment, Cataracts, Exopthalmos, Tumors, and Cerebral hemorrhage may occur

Spoiler:
 


remember this face whenever u kill me in CB or I somehow manage to kill you! *evil laugh*

@sunjae dont be so harsh on yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 pm

@Himururu wrote:



ok...just this one...

I'm so friggin sure desu will come after you.
Back to top Go down
Himururu
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 33
Location : In Home Office^^

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 pm

why?? Oo"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:44 pm

@ironpen27 wrote:
Very Happy here goes nothin!

!WARNING!: Retinal detachment, Cataracts, Exopthalmos, Tumors, and Cerebral hemorrhage may occur

Spoiler:
 


remember this face whenever u kill me in CB or I somehow manage to kill you! *evil laProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-Proxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

e=0

h*

@sunjae dont be so harsh on yourself Very Happy

What's with your hand? It scares me D: I keep thinking there are no fingers on it ><
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 pm

Hey hey. Say that AFTER you post your own picture.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:05 am

[quote]Hyoka wrote:What's with your hand? It scares me D: I keep thinking there are no fingers on it ><

i was pointing my finger on the cam but it wasn't caught in the pic Very Happy

@sunjae: me? ive posted it already!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:07 am

[quote="ironpen27"]
Quote :
Hyoka wrote:What's with your hand? It scares me D: I keep thinking there are no fingers on it ><

i was pointing my finger on the cam but it wasn't caught in the pic Very Happy

@sunjae: me? ive posted it already!

I was saying that to hyoka.
Back to top Go down
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:16 am

oops sorry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:33 am

@Himururu wrote:



ok...just this one...

WTH, i think this is the most decent picture here, Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1003
Join date : 2010-10-18
Location : Antartica

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
@Himururu wrote:
[
ok...just this one...

WTH, i think this is the most decent picture here, Razz Razz Razz Razz
yeah you said it Razz

thanks to this, i think Himururu will have fan-girls boys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Himururu
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 33
Location : In Home Office^^

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:43 am

Well, I just posted because encouraged me to post...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 425
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:50 am

@Himururu wrote:
Well, I just posted because encouraged me to post...

Nice pic, but watch out for Desu. . .

When Desu comes running you'd better do like your signature GIF!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Himururu
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 33
Location : In Home Office^^

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:52 am

@Andaros wrote:
@Himururu wrote:
Well, I just posted because encouraged me to post...

Nice pic, but watch out for Desu. . .

When Desu comes running you'd better do like your signature GIF!
certainly XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 425
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:54 am

@Himururu wrote:
@Andaros wrote:
@Himururu wrote:
Well, I just posted because encouraged me to post...

Nice pic, but watch out for Desu. . .

When Desu comes running you'd better do like your signature GIF!
certainly XD

I'd pay to see that BTW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kasane_Teto
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-10-18
Age : 24
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:55 am

hmmm, does any1 here interested on Himururu ?Razz Razz

Desu desu desu desu desu~ Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Himururu
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 33
Location : In Home Office^^

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 am

@Andaros wrote:
@Himururu wrote:
@Andaros wrote:
@Himururu wrote:
Well, I just posted because encouraged me to post...

Nice pic, but watch out for Desu. . .

When Desu comes running you'd better do like your signature GIF!
certainly XD

I'd pay to see that BTW!
You'll see XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ironpen27
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 291
Join date : 2010-09-26
Age : 29
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 am

Nice pic Himu Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 425
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:59 am

@Kasane_Teto wrote:
hmmm, does any1 here interested on Himururu ?Razz Razz

Desu desu desu desu desu~ Laughing

ROFLMAO, not interested as I'm married, but she's def good looking, Look out desu, she's got a Mean Right Hook! Bet she's got a Mean Left Hook too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Himururu
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 88
Join date : 2010-11-15
Age : 33
Location : In Home Office^^

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:08 am

@Andaros wrote:
@Kasane_Teto wrote:
hmmm, does any1 here interested on Himururu ?Razz Razz

Desu desu desu desu desu~ Laughing

ROFLMAO, not interested as I'm married, but she's def good looking, Look out desu, she's got a Mean Right Hook! Bet she's got a Mean Left Hook too!

Married??? Gratz^^
Desu don't tried anything, probably he'll dont try already.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andaros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 425
Join date : 2010-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:12 am

@Himururu wrote:
@Andaros wrote:
@Kasane_Teto wrote:
hmmm, does any1 here interested on Himururu ?Razz Razz

Desu desu desu desu desu~ Laughing

ROFLMAO, not interested as I'm married, but she's def good looking, Look out desu, she's got a Mean Right Hook! Bet she's got a Mean Left Hook too!

Married??? Gratz^^
Desu don't tried anything, probably he'll dont try already.....

Maybe, but it's still amusing to joke about. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 am

@Himururu wrote:
@Andaros wrote:
@Kasane_Teto wrote:
hmmm, does any1 here interested on Himururu ?Razz Razz

Desu desu desu desu desu~ Laughing

ROFLMAO, not interested as I'm married, but she's def good looking, Look out desu, she's got a Mean Right Hook! Bet she's got a Mean Left Hook too!

Married??? Gratz^^
Desu don't tried anything, probably he'll dont try already.....

Notice my sig. Espicially under the mr thrall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Real life pictures of yourself!   

Back to top Go down
 
Real life pictures of yourself!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum