Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:46 am

Here they are.
1) Where does the name Emeraldsun come from?
I like Emeralds, I also like the Sun. Other than that...I guess it would be this.
http://www.new-jerusalem.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Emerald-Sun.jpg

2) Considering a tv show or a movie, this show/movie has been dubbed and subbed. Both things are of equal quality. What do you prefer? Sub or dub?
Dub, this way I don't have to worry about reading while I watch.

3) Modern but frail smartphone or old and sturdy "brick"?
Modern, I'm a pretty cautious person when it comes to items I pay a lot for.

4) Your most valuable book.
All of my books are old and caked with dust. I haven't touched them in years.
I guess they're all of equal value to me due to being kept so long.

5) Dawn or dusk?
Dusk, because it signifies that everyone will be going to bed soon and I'll have time to relax alone.

6.) What is your impression of Missouri, from the state you live in? Is it just one of those states that isn't important enough to be remembered, or does it have some stereotype?
Well...I actually have several friends from that state. One of them is always talking about how shitty it is in Columbia but when I directly asked one she said how green it was and yadda yadda. I don't really know since I've never been there but I have mixed impressions of the state as a whole. From what I gather it's very similar to the state I live in now. Dull, damp, and cold or a nice spring. Missouri makes me think of fall&spring just like Pennsylvania, which is the state I'm in.

7.) What's your favorite type of food?
Various meats and veggies.
Mainly meats though. I love goat meat.

8.) Have you watched Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?
Yup, although it had a pretty bad ending. I doubt it'll be continued.

9.) What's a style/type of fashion/clothing you'd like to see come back into fashion?
Afro + sunglasses

10.) If one anime/game/ect. moe girl could be made real, which one would you chose?
Air Trek from Air gear.

11.) QUICK, SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO EAT YOUR LEFTOVERS THAT YOU DIDN'T REALLY WANT, what do you do?
I'll tell them that they could've just asked me, I didn't want it anyway. No harm done.

12.) You're at a semi-formal dance, and in the corner are two pairs of people humping/grinding doggy-style. What do you do?

Looks pretty fun. I think I'll join them. :v
Though I'd also tell them that we should do these kinds of things somewhere in the back.
This way we won't get in trouble. Like a Star @ heaven
Another part of me would say to not even care.

13) Do you believe in unlucky numbers?
Not anymore.

14 ) Full tub bath, or shower bath?
I like to take a hot bath at night when everyone else is asleep and a quick shower in the morning. Full tub bath.

15 ) What other online games do you play?

A.V.A(hardly)

Mabinogi

Vindictus(hardly)

A.P.B(hardly)

I'm probably going to start playing GenesisAD again...not sure.

Killing Floor(here and there)

This is just for computer, didn't list stuff for 360.

16 ) Is there any CBFF member you trully respect? And why?
I don't really know anyone here but I do respect a few above the rest for individual and similar reasons.

Suki - Seems to be a nonconformist(?). Very open minded and is herself.

BT - Says what he means and is himself. "What you see is what you get" ? My impression.

Dicks - I just think Dicks is a cool guy.

Xid - Is also pretty cool.

I could go on listing people but this is just the impressions I've gotten from some few.
As I said, I don't really know anyone here that well.
I'll respect any person unless given a reason to not.

17 ) Do you practice sports? If you do/did, which was your favorite?

I used to do sprinting back in middle school and I've always loved swimming. I'm a self-taught fighter. I've always been into self-training ever since my Dad taught me some basic boxing lessons way back when I was tiny. Although I'm not very good since you can only get so far when doing that kind of stuff alone. Sprinting is probably my favorite...I love to run just because it feels good.

18 ) What's your favorite icecream flavour?

Reese's n' mint

19 ) Do you think the tomato is a fruit or a vegetable?
The U.S court thinks that it's a vegetable. It's a fruit though, not that I care. I hate raw tomato.

20 ) Which CB moe do you like the most?

Kuten and Ivis.

21) What's your least favorite language?
French.

22) If you usually collect/compile something, what is it and why?
Any images I've downloaded, documents I've made/downloaded.
I never know when I might need/want them later.
I currently have 2304 images saved on here. It'll only pile up more.
A good portion of it is pretty uh, explicit. The point is that I have a lot, in my opinion anyway.

23) Comedy or drama? Why?
Usually prefer drama but only if it comes alongside adventure/action.
Comedy isn't bad but I usually prefer adventure based dramas.

24) What do you the hate the most about a person? Why?
I hate it when people are too worried about showing their actual personality.
I don't like it when people put on a fake face. This includes myself.

25) Which color would you paint your house with? Why?
You didn't say exterior or interior.
I'd probably paint most of my interior walls black and have a dark beige hardwood flooring.

26) What's your motto? (Assuming you have one)
Be your own way.

27)Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere, Dandere, or Deredere?
Probably a mix of Kuudere, Dandere, and Deredere?
I didn't know what most of these meant until a short while ago.

28) Does a nomadic lifestyle interests you?
I think about it sometimes, I wouldn't do it though due to how expensive it would probably be.

29) What's your favourite constellation?
Draco.

30) Do you like House M.D.?
I've only seen it a few times but I think I like it.

31) Do you like Doctor Who?
It's okay but I don't think I'd actually sit down and watch it.

32) Do you like Torchwood?
Same answer with Doctor who.

33) If you had to marry any male on this forum, who would it be?
Probably Emeraldsun~

34) Do you like pumpkin-flavored icecream?
I love pumpkin seeds so I'm pretty sure I'd love punkin icecream.

35) Quality or Quantity
Quality.

36) Which is your favourite comedy movie?
Well if I were to say strictly comedy...I don't know.
Kung-Fu Hustle comes to mind.

37) Do you like poetry? Why?
Poetry is neat because it's a good form of expression.

38) Did a game already touched you deep inside?
Not that I can remember. I guess not.

39) Who do you like the most?
??? That's pretty vague. If you mean from the cbff then I'll say Dicks, Suki, and Nisa. Since I've interacted with them outside of CB related things. Again...I don't really know anyone here.

40) What superpower would you choose to have? Pick only one.
I'd like the power to grant wishes. Of course I wouldn't grant just any kind of wish.

41) How can I be as cool as you?
Spoiler:

42) What do you think of the picture in the spoiler?
Seems like someone is having a bad case of ED.

43) Think of someone you truly hate/hated. (If none, pretend you did have someone you hated)

This person has been extensively researching on a cure for cancer, and is very close to finding a cure.
However, he has a weak heart and is gonna die within the weak, so his cure will never be found.

The only possible heart donor is you.
If you give him your heart, you will be the one to die, since there are no other possible donors for you.

Everyone you know (family, friends, etc.) is FORCING you to be a donor, so that he/she (the person you hate) can finish and finally find the cure to cancer.

Will you donate your heart? Why/why not?
No.
I have a ton of stuff I want to do with my life. He/she can just pass on their research to someone else. Besides, I'm not a donor. It's unlikely that I'd be the only person in the world with a heart for this person among other people who aren't donors. If I were then...well, I'd be pretty special. Tomorrow isn't promised anyway.
Those things aside...I'd give it to him if I were really the only possible person with nobody to take on his research. That and he would have to be 100% sure he'll be pulling it off.
It would take a ton of mental preparation but yes.

44) Half Empty or Half Full and why?
Half empty, I don't like to ignore how much I've used.

45) If you had a choice of getting something done that's important instantly yet taking 1 year off your life, or taking 1 whole year just to get that thing done, which would you do and why? (this isn't assuming you'll be spending ALL your time just getting the thing done within that year, of course you have other things to do in life)
This would depend on what it is. In most cases I'll say no, it's not worth losing such a large amount of time off my life.

46) Why is it so hard coming up with questions to ask you? (Yes this is a question...)
Probably because I don't post here very often. I don't even play CB anymore.
If you see me in-game it more than likely isn't me.

47) What is the average air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
"11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour."
http://style.org/unladenswallow/
I don't know if this matches your question.

48) Do you like Monty Python?
I suppose so, I probably don't care is what my mind says.

49) Do you like The Three Stooges?
Hell yes.

50) If you were forced to become one of the moes from CB, but you had a choice on which one, who would you pick to be and why?
I'd be a manly Kuten. Kuten is pretty awesome with those kicks and what not.
51) Say you had the power to restore one person from death from any time period (reversal of injuries, all internal organs are in working order, and brain is back to a normal adult's capability). Who would you resurrect and why?

I'll find out if this great "Christ" ever really had powers and such.
I'd like to uncover the truth behind Christianity in doing so. No offense to anyone here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:57 am

@Emeraldsun wrote:

Probably Emeraldsun~

>not having boytitan as your husbando

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:02 am

@IronDicks wrote:
@Emeraldsun wrote:

Probably Emeraldsun~

>not having boytitan as your husbando

You already got him...
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 am

@Emeraldsun wrote:

6.) What is your impression of Missouri, from the state you live in? Is it just one of those states that isn't important enough to be remembered, or does it have some stereotype?
Well...I actually have several friends from that state. One of them is always talking about how shitty it is in Columbia but when I directly asked one she said how green it was and yadda yadda. I don't really know since I've never been there but I have mixed impressions of the state as a whole. From what I gather it's very similar to the state I live in now. Dull, damp, and cold or a nice spring. Missouri makes me think of fall&spring just like Pennsylvania, which is the state I'm in.

Ahh Surprised Suki is interested in how other people see her homestate. It's generally not as talked about as something like Kansas. Kansas is really flat, so I always hear people complaining about driving through it because it's so boring. Never really hear anything about Missouri, though.

Quote :
7.) What's your favorite type of food?
Various meats and veggies.
Mainly meats though. I love goat meat.

8.) Have you watched Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?
Yup, although it had a pretty bad ending. I doubt it'll be continued.

9.) What's a style/type of fashion/clothing you'd like to see come back into fashion?
Afro + sunglasses

12.) You're at a semi-formal dance, and in the corner are two pairs of people humping/grinding doggy-style. What do you do?

Looks pretty fun. I think I'll join them. :v
Though I'd also tell them that we should do these kinds of things somewhere in the back.
This way we won't get in trouble. Like a Star @ heaven
Another part of me would say to not even care.

Meattttt. #em3 And yeah, don't think PSG will get another season, unfortunately. But it's a fine enough show, even without them continuing. I'm guessing you like Garterbelt's afro, then? #em3

Suki'd actually seen that happen at a dance. It was kind of awkward.

Suki will come back to reply later. She has class in a few minutes and needs to not be distracted and do research, because Suki was a slacker and opened the fanforums first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

I hear about Missouri plenty since I know good few people there.
Garter got a pretty sweet round fro going.
Well yeah realistically speaking I think anyone would find it awkward to see something like that.
I've skipped out on most dances anyway, I'm just being silly though.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 pm

Quote :
10.) If one anime/game/ect. moe girl could be made real, which one would you chose?
Air Trek from Air gear.

Good choice there!

Quote :
51) Say you had the power to restore one person from death from any time period (reversal of injuries, all internal organs are in working order, and brain is back to a normal adult's capability). Who would you resurrect and why?

I'll find out if this great "Christ" ever really had powers and such.
I'd like to uncover the truth behind Christianity in doing so. No offense to anyone here.

I don't mind, but there would be a problem. You see, according to the bible, he ressurected and later on elevated himself into the heavens, so you can't just rezz him. Same with Holy Mary, Whom had the same fate.
The closest one you could try is Mary's husband "José", although he died before Jesus began His holy work. Or maybe one of the apostles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:24 pm

Didn't know you very well, so your answers were interesting to me... The next person to answer seems very but very interesting too! *ironic* xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:03 pm

@Gerrion wrote:

I don't mind, but there would be a problem. You see, according to the bible, he ressurected and later on elevated himself into the heavens, so you can't just rezz him. Same with Holy Mary, Whom had the same fate.
The closest one you could try is Mary's husband "José", although he died before Jesus began His holy work. Or maybe one of the apostles?

Apostles then...maybe.

@Lostone
Thanks for that. lol

1. I see Ikki in your sig, do you love Air Gear too?

2. Would you bring a gun or knife to a fist fight?

3. Do you read Vagabond(Takehiko Inoue)?

4. What do you see yourself doing twenty years from now?

5. How would you feel if you woke up one morning to find out you had somehow become blind?

6. How would your view on life change if you were unable to hear or see anymore?

7. Do you enjoy driving?

8.@7: Assuming you can drive, whats your favorite vehicle or type of vehicle and why?

9. Do you care about all the spiffy extra features that modern phones seem to have?

10. What comes to mind when you see "new world order" ?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:00 am

11 ) Sun person or Night person?
12 ) What's your favorite icecream flavour?
13 ) What other online games do you play as well?
14 ) What's your opinions on boyscouts? And if you could improve ONE thing on them, what would it be?
15 ) What kind of manga art do you like the most?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:40 am

16) Are you ever coming back to CBEN?
17) If you could, would you lead a nomadic lifestyle?
18) Favourite music genre?
19) How did you find out about Cosmic Break?
20) Are you currently playing SDGO? If so, how is it?
21) What's your idea of an Utopia?
22) Similarly, what's your idea of a Dystopia?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 am

23) What is on your "must eat" list?
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:35 am

Almost two days... Just these questions... What happenned to the others?! Come on, I love answering questions! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:47 am

24) What do you do when you run out of things to do?
25) If you could prevent the existence of 1 thing in the universe, what would it be? (may be an idea, an object, a law, etc.) Why?
26) Do you think Capitalism is actually helping everyone in this world? Why?
27) Would you give your eyes to a blind person (who used to be able to see) who is the only person capable of seeing a world-threatening asteroid? Why?
If he sees it, countermeasures can be properly aimed and the world will be saved.
28) Would you give an ice cream cone to a hungry kid on the streets or give it to your friend who asked you to buy it? Why?
29) If you could remove one voluntary/involuntary action of your body (breathing, eating, digesting, etc.) and be able to live without it, what would it be? Why?
30) How are you IRL? Everything ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT

Male Posts : 2789

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:35 am

31) Your most hated subject
32) Pepsi or Coke?
33) Favorite sports anime (if any)
34) Do you think war is a must in order to achieve peace?
35) Is it pain a test or a punishment?
36) What's your opinion on news networks?
37) Favorite comic and manga
38) Would you betray a friend if there's a chance to make up for it later?
39) Least favorite comedy film
40) Wood or iron?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:39 am

41) IS your name from .hack// or are you just lost?
42) How do you feel about zombie movies?
43) What's your favorite color?
44) Ever played an eroge?
45) T or A? :v
46) Favorite type of candy?
47) Fashion style you wish would make a comeback?
48) Day or night classes?
49) What subject are you good at? Do you like that subject? If not, say what subject you like more.
50) Dat Rena. Would you take her home?
51) You have a spare hour. What do you do in it?
52) Ever played Touhoumon?
53) Everyone knows CosmicBreak is heavy on mobility and dodging. What if they made a danmaku/bullet hell version? Twisted Evil
54) What robot do you run from in CB? (ie you either can't handle it, or it scares you)
55) What moe would you have really loved to obtain, but never managed to get ahold of?
56) Kittens or puppies?
57) If you were CyberStep, what changes would you make?

Suki didn't add questions before because she was busy thinking up questions. And watching House.
#27 makes me think of Another.

Dangit, had to change the numbers. Pretend 44 is a 34.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh my,I'm one of emerald's favorites..Embarassed

Is it because of my personality? D;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 pm

58) What is on your "must have" list?
59) Do you wear short short?
60) What do you think of your question count reaching 60?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:28 pm

A small warning though. At thursday lunch i'll be off to my country house during the Easter holidays, during the time which it'll be probably my turn, after Lostone, but i'll try to access the internet and awnser all my questions on a netcafé, if lucky enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:44 pm

Ok, tomorrow I'll answer all those questions. If you still want to ask something, feel free to do it! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 am

@Nisa wrote:
Oh my,I'm one of emerald's favorites..Embarassed

Is it because of my personality? D;

That and you're fun to play with even though I haven't touched steam in ages.

61. Exactly how long have you been alive? Counting up to the time this was asked. Years, months, weeks, days, and hours if possible.
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:20 am

Here are the answers!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:23 am

Time to start with Gerrion

1) What is your favourite food?
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:28 am

Isn't it supossed to be the comments day? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:34 am

@LostOne wrote:
21) What's your idea of an Utopia?
-> A civilization where everything is peaceful, calm, awesome, but still imperfect. A civilization that would always be evolving but in the good way. No wars, no battles, no screams, no victims. An impossible civilization.

*Sniff* I am proud of you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:38 am

Note...I asked how long you've been alive, not when you were born.
I hope you took that into consideration. lol Vagabond is an awesome read, I got into it one day and have been hooked since the first chapter.

I asked about the knife because whenever I'd get into fights way back when I've had people pull knives out on me a lot. It's never fair or pretty. I guess people really do just bring them.
My two favorite rides of all time are the '67 gt500, '70 Boss 429, and the '68 Fastback. #em2
I think you should check out Vagabond, I think you'll like it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   

Back to top Go down

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum