Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:03 am

Well, RIP.

I don't know if you believed in God or not, but...

I guess God had other plan for you than we all may have expected. But I'm sure this is not the end. May our Father use you where He truly needs you.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:55 am

I can't stop crying.

I really can't. I"ve been crying ever since I saw this thread.

I miss you so damn much.

All I can do throughout this day is remember the memories we had together.

Let this serve as a reminder to everyone, that life is unfair. Of course that is obvious enough.

Cherish every friendship you have and never let go to it. For, it can be gone in an instant.

Being a person who believes in God myself, I will keep praying for you.

EDIT : No more LXE hate. we'll deal with him kthnx.

Last edited by rei_hunter on Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:40 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : reirei)
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 am

I don't really know RinRin that well (I don't even know him No ), but it was still shocking to learn about his unfortunate death. As a Singaporean myself, it pains my heart to see youths today die so young. His entire future..just gone in an instant. Such a fragile creature is Man. This also serves as a reminder to us, to treasure life; to treasure what time we have left. Rest in peace RinRin, at least you were remembered.
Back to top Go down
Kululu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am

hi im back from the wake.

it was really sad it was like ALL THESE FEELINGS HOW DO I HOLD THEM

anyway i'm going to link this topic to his family ok.
just saying.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 am

Make a photoshop and remove any post WITH MENTION OF LXE.
Back to top Go down
Kululu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:34 am

he's in the local chinese night newspaper thing.

i'm going to take it and keep it forever ok ;_;
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:37 am

oh wow really, mind if you scan it? Surprised (w/ translations of course)
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kululu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 10:39 am

i'll try my best but my chinese is really horrible and i have no actual scanner. so i'll try to take a clearish photo of it and stuff.

this is a really sad day sorry im still kind of in shock and still angsting over the entire matter.

my parents are staring at it atm it'll have to be later or something.

edit: wouldn't i be breaking rule 24 or something if i posted the article. Neutral
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 am

Rei, I have to ask... How did you know of this?

Anyhow...

Spoiler:

Rin. You were a bit... playful, especially your 9/f/jp, but your teasing were fun and cute, and I really do enjoy talking to you, as well as having small chats in game. Thank you very much for gracing us with your time and friendship.

If you are able to read any of this, I am glad you are alright and in a better place. Please watch over all of us for the many years to come.
---
Now, I don't know if anyone is into religion, but next thing tomorrow morning, I'm going to start praying for him. I request everyone pray for his soul too, for those who do care for him. Thank you.

- A Noobie of WIZ, Legionnii

EDIT: That's it. Tommorow, in Bazaar, I'm going to put a shop title in memory of Rin. Like Mew told me before, he should be remembered.
Back to top Go down
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rehpic

Male Posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:35 am

not like rin can hear me now, but i'm gonna miss you D:
one person less to bash LXE along with ;___; (cause proving LXE wrong is always fun Ov O )
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4629

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:36 am

Noirel and Aria talked to me... showed me RinRin's FB account...

So yeah.

@Kululu : Just mask his name.... and censor his eyes or something......
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Kululu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 pm

w someone posted link to online news thing about it.
keeping that rule 24 thing in mind, should i repost link instead

my phone appears to be having trouble connecting to my comp

Last edited by Kululu on Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes please.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:10 pm

@ArturiaPendragon wrote:
I'm going to put a shop title in memory of Rin.

Probably what i will do, as well as sell smth i dont want for 1UC.
Back to top Go down
suzuru

Female Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Kululu's request for a article translation. Byebye Rinrin.

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local+News/Story/OMYStory201203021505-316416.html

18岁初院男生,在公寓健身院运动时,突然不支倒地,送院4小时内不治身亡,等不到今天放榜的A水准成绩。
An 18 year old young man who recently left the hospital, at the recreation area fitness room, suddenly passed out, sent to the hospital and passed away four hours later, wasn't able to recieve his A-grade-level final results.

事故发生在星期二(28日)晚上约8时,地点是西部一间公寓内的健身室。
The incident happened at Tuesday, 8 in the evening, location is at a apartment's fitness room.

死者是张智伟,洋名Jonathon,有一姐一妹,生前就读英华初级学院,原定今天回校领取成绩。
The deceased is named Jonathan Chang, has one older sister and one younger sister, currently studies at the Ying Hua Primary school, and is supposed to receive grades today.

据家人透露,事发时,死者在公寓住家楼下的健身室跑步及运用健身器材。怎料,他不知何故突然昏倒,邻居见状急忙通知他的父母。
Told by family members, when the incident happened, the deceased was at the apartment's recreation area using the exercise machine and fitness equipment, he then suddenly fainted and the neighbors quickly contacted the deceased's parents.

A水准成绩单 今午交父母
A-level report card, was given to the parents tonight.

死者单纯积极
The deceased was a simple and positive person.

完整报道,请翻阅02.03.2012《联合晚报》。
Complete report

Last edited by suzuru on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flandyrll
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Flandyrll

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Uh... Although I didn't really know you that well... I've always wanted to make a forum signature for you. I don't know why, just that whimsical feeling I get once in awhile.

I know no one asked but, here you go.
CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 Rinrin
This is the only thing I can do for you I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 pm

I keep checking this thread during class... >_< I just feel sorry for Rin and his family.

Changing my 3 bots name to "In Memory of RinRin"
Back to top Go down
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ArturiaPendragon

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:37 pm

That's...

I don't mean any offense to the newspapers but... I kind of not like how they just talked about deaths like that. Then again, can't be helped, I suppose...

All I can do now is pray for his soul, hoping for the best for him.
Back to top Go down
Phantomhive
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Phantomhive

Male Posts : 507

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Kululu told me about Delia's death so I checked the forums....He was a good guy...I knew him since Ouka Gara time, we didnt talk that much recently but yeah, its sad...
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:53 pm

Suzuru.

You have my gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:55 pm

A-level.

Don't have anything else to say. ._.
Back to top Go down
Kululu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:57 pm

his results were p good imo. :c
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Always knew him as that guy who'd always be in a clan by himself; never knew him much after that. Shame to see this guy die so prematurely in his life.

@Rinrin wrote:
piece of shit
piece of shit
piece of shit
multiple pieces of shit

fuck u cyberste- i mean cyberscam.

Hope you're doing well up there wherever you are, Rinrin. You've had my respect all this time, and I'm intending to keep it that way.

EDIT: Oh yeah.

It's quite easy to get mad at you, LXE. All this time you've been nothing but a nuisance here in these forums. It's pretty laughable when you hold a position of Overwatch when all you do is act like a masochistic dunce and act like a child. So it's really easy for us to say "Eat shit and die" or "Hope you burn in hell" when you pull off stupid and immature acts such as this.

Ever thought about what death means, kid? Death means you're dead. No more of a person. No more talking with the friend you've known and cared about for years, no more friend to laugh around with as you throw a few footballs, no more playing around with the friend you really enjoy questing and fragging with, no more son to love and care about as your child, no more grandson to hold in your old and frail arms, one less student to see in the roll call, and no more of the person's living existence - because you're dead. And when you insult the dead, you insult all those who knew, loved, and cared about him.

I honestly DO give a shit about you just sticking around here and act like nothing's happened. I DO give a shit that you're going to lurk here and not talk for 2 weeks or whatever, and I DO give a shit that the admins here won't give a fuck even after you've pulled this stunt. Every one of us wants you gone.

But I DO hope you change for the better. A lot of us will say that you won't change and will stay as the fucking retarded LXE we've all come to know and hate, but I do hope with this, you learn to fucking turn your damn life around.

Last edited by Asagi-san on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NepNep
Newcomer
Newcomer
NepNep

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:48 pm

Hi Ho ~ ..Have a good fare well RinRin, although I may not know you well but honestly Thank you for being there and helping me fit in during my first time entering Cosmic Break Players Union (CBPU) as I clearly remembered you were the first one and discussing about HD Anime Wallpaper sites x: . After reading each and every post on this thread, I've learn a little more about you and wished I've taken the time to interact with you >: I hope that you'll have a much better and a fairer next life ...Rest In Peace ~ RinRin
Back to top Go down
Wolf Hikari
Weak Veteran
Wolf Hikari

Male Posts : 2980

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:58 pm

I just ever had a little chat with him in fb and pass across his account(probably not him sometimes) in cb...
But by judging on the way he talks, I guess he is not a bad person after all...

May his soul be blessed, and rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com