Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bantam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bantam

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:55 pm

LXE wrote:
@Rinrin - Fare thee well, I never liked you anyway.

Trolling wapanese people is pretty easy around here huh
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:25 pm

Don't start this again, Bantam.
Back to top Go down
Bantam
Newcomer
Newcomer
Bantam

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:27 pm

I'm sorry I forgot this is serious business
Back to top Go down
reiya
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
reiya

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Still shocked by this..

Just wanna say that I wish I'd try to know him better.. At least before I quitted.. sigh..

once again, R.I.P Rinrin, I am happy that I've known you. Wished I could have known you better..

My tribute to you:

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t8581-off-tribute-to-rinrin#178950
Back to top Go down
Sugoi_Sugoi2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:33 pm

This news came shocking to me. Like many others, I want to share my condolences. Even going through lengths to create a new account. (Due to password reset problems.)

I have not talked to RinRin myself but I can see that he has influenced many people of this forum in one way or another. I really enjoyed his quirks and while they beared no hard feelings- his trolls.

As a good-for-nothing individual (This applies to me. Had a epiphany going here.), I do sincerely hope that his friends, family, colleagues and even strangers have changed for the better, even if it was just a little by being with RinRin. The memories that he shared with us, both good and the bad times will be carried on within us.

Rest in peace RinRin.
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Wow, this feel so sudden for me. (was just scrolling through forum and found out via rinrin tribute thread)

Were there any forewarn sign at all?

Just like that and suddenly someone is gone? Age of 17/18? Barely get to do anything in life yet...

If karma exist, I hope rinrin get a better hand of cards on his next journey. Last thing I want to believe in about life is it being the "absolute of unfairness".
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:36 am

17... May you dream in peace in the stars ~
Spoiler:

@Sean wrote:
Come on people... spoiler your large images!

Last edited by Sean24 on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spoiler'd the large image)
Back to top Go down
-blacky-
Newcomer
Newcomer
-blacky-

Male Posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:04 pm

Rest in peace bro.

Spoiler:

for all the internet white knights in this thread, here's a pro tip kids, do not feed the trolls.

Spoiler:

@zerocl wrote:
Losing a friend/dear one in that way it's really depressing (my father died the same way) and the pain of not being able to say "farewell my friend" to that loved one really hurts.

Just remember the good times and memories that you shared with your friend, those things must remain above all.

My condolences to his friends and family

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

So this is why everyone's putting RIP Rinrin in-game. Other than that one comment he made, can't say anything about him other than this.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 6:01 pm

NO NO NO NOOO

I wasn't done talking to him yet ;_______;

He was one of my really good friends ingame, I remember talking to him for hours and I remember how he used to bitch and complain about spending large amounts of money in gara and not getting what he wanted, I remember how I used to troll him with getting rare bots in a very small amount of money spent and remember me trying to convince him to use a mecha bot so that he wouldn't feed as much, I remember when I charged him some RT when he wanted some accel guns to try and make a psuedo alphag, I most of all I remember him complaining about how bad singapore was as a place to live.

And to think, he was probably training for his upcoming one year national army service that Singapore forces onto people.

all these wonderful memories are all i have left

Spoiler:

Where did this water come from, is it raining?

RIP. You will be missed.

Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:19 am

rest in peace TT.TT
Back to top Go down
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

I never spoke much with Rinrin in game, but even so I always admire people who speak their mind as he did upon the CBff. I guess I'm a bit emotional about the finality of life; I was giving a test whilst I read this, and it was all I could do not to tear up.

R.I.P. Rinrin.
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Rinrin was always frank, and I don't think I had much of a chance to chat. I can't even imagine the pain in his family right now. All of my condolences, all of my sympathy. I wish there was something I could do, but an imaginary hug from a random American girl who has never met you is really the most I can offer.

Rest in peace, Rinrin. We'll miss you.
Back to top Go down
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
<Fenrir>

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Just if he could make one more troll post... one more "fuck off LXE"... one last goodbye...

*sigh* Stay strong Fenrir... *sniff*
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 pm

@ wrote:
Just if he could make one more troll post... one more "fuck off LXE"... one last goodbye...

*sigh* Stay strong Fenrir... *sniff*

I'm having quite the trouble staying strong. ;_; I've lost a little bit of sleep the past two nights.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm

@ZephyrKaiser wrote:
Let this be a lesson to young ones today. Stay healthy.
But he was working out when this happened.
Back to top Go down
Purianite

Male Posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 pm

@Malphes wrote:
@ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Wasn't it a stress test though? Like he was supposed to be doing this as part of his training? Also, if that's the case, my question is... Why didn't anyone prevent him from going too far beyond his limit?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/purianite
Lord of D:
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Lord of D:

Male Posts : 231

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

damn, he most be been important for make a topic on his name, i just hope he may find peace wherever he went...

pd: was he wiz? cause that may count as a good new D:
Back to top Go down
BSusVier
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
BSusVier

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:33 am

Just wanted to add something as well. I've been seeing a recent trend in the news (particularly for ppl around Rinrin's age.. mainly NS-men), there have been several cases of ppl suffering from cardiac arrest when they work out or exercise during an illness (like flu, fever or a minor cold). I think there have been like 8 (or more) similar tragedies as this..

So do take care of your health, and avoid exercising if you're sick (even if the symptoms are very minor)... Better be safe than sorry. No
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Goodbye Rinrin!   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Goodbye Rinrin! You were one of my favorite forumers here!
Back to top Go down
Zero_unit
Zero_unit

Male Posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:48 am

Wow....I hardly knew about this guy but somehow it feels sad to hear someone die at that age.

I hope he can rest in eternal peace.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh my goodness... I can't believe I didn't see this earlier.

I don't know what to say... it's shocking to hear someone just die like this, much less someone I knew (in a sense). I can't express my sorrow and condolences in words.

Rest now, RinRin. Hope things are better for you on the other side.
Back to top Go down
ZephyrKaiser
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
ZephyrKaiser

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

@Purianite wrote:
@Malphes wrote:
@ZephyrKaiser wrote:

Wasn't it a stress test though? Like he was supposed to be doing this as part of his training? Also, if that's the case, my question is... Why didn't anyone prevent him from going too far beyond his limit?

Sorry, forgot that it happened at an exercising place. I don't know him, but it bothers me that he put himself under that much pressure, despite it being a stress test.
Back to top Go down
cosmicrain
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 am

Farewell my cousin! Those days with you are the best! U_U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:03 am

@cosmicrain wrote:
Farewell my cousin! Those days with you are the best! U_U
Sorry for you loss. #em5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.   CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

CBFF : Goodbye to RinRin. See ya when we're there.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Forum Announcements :: Introductions :: Farewells-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com