Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:26 am

The price on those levelup thingies just shows how disconnected from reality the people running this game are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:07 am

@VeryMelon wrote:
The price on those levelup thingies just shows how disconnected from reality the people running this game are.

isnt that the exact same price another cb server had allready?

my guess is, they are nothing else than "moneysinks" for star coins
many people have excess of them and they wont bother adding stuff that you would want to buy for them, so they add a moneysink instead

the only problem is, that a moneysink is usually for the ingame currency and not for one of the real cash currencies >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1119
Join date : 2011-10-28
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 am

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@VeryMelon wrote:
The price on those levelup thingies just shows how disconnected from reality the people running this game are.

isnt that the exact same price another cb server had allready?
Maybe, but that doesn't really change anything. I'd never get any of those, no matter how many star coins I had. You can get the same effect (or more) by getting the x3 EXP ticket and running Haku for an hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5162
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:37 pm

@Stickboy wrote:
I laughed when I saw that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kuzuha
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2286
Join date : 2011-10-03
Location : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

@Aria wrote:
@tehprognoob wrote:
Rare Resha/Eris?

Rare my ass; every other diamond rank is fagging up the server with them,

I saw an ORE and NEW hero with triple Eris/Resha commando.


I remember using an alt account of mine (circle rank) and encountered a triangle using an Eris. Every member in our team. Annihalated by that player. And his excuse was that he was "angry". Yeah, right, Mr. Obvious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:57 pm

@VeryMelon wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@VeryMelon wrote:
The price on those levelup thingies just shows how disconnected from reality the people running this game are.

isnt that the exact same price another cb server had allready?
Maybe, but that doesn't really change anything. I'd never get any of those, no matter how many star coins I had. You can get the same effect (or more) by getting the x3 EXP ticket and running Haku for an hour.

thats what i meant with its unusal to make a moneysink for a real-life-money currency, no one would do it.
if it where an extraordinary high amount of uc then there would be people who buy it.

the idea of adding a starcoin moneysink is like they assume everyone that plays is a millionaire or something (which could be the reason for the option to charge 200 $ in a micro transaction game in the first place ... oh, and the overall pricing)

its like they target a nonexistent niche
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:01 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@VeryMelon wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:


isnt that the exact same price another cb server had allready?
Maybe, but that doesn't really change anything. I'd never get any of those, no matter how many star coins I had. You can get the same effect (or more) by getting the x3 EXP ticket and running Haku for an hour.

thats what i meant with its unusal to make a moneysink for a real-life-money currency, no one would do it.
if it where an extraordinary high amount of uc then there would be people who buy it.

the idea of adding a starcoin moneysink is like they assume everyone that plays is a millionaire or something (which could be the reason for the option to charge 200 $ in a micro transaction game in the first place ... oh, and the overall pricing)

its like they target a nonexistent niche
xz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 906

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:20 pm

@Malphes wrote:
@Aurum_Sol wrote:
@VeryMelon wrote:

Maybe, but that doesn't really change anything. I'd never get any of those, no matter how many star coins I had. You can get the same effect (or more) by getting the x3 EXP ticket and running Haku for an hour.

thats what i meant with its unusal to make a moneysink for a real-life-money currency, no one would do it.
if it where an extraordinary high amount of uc then there would be people who buy it.

the idea of adding a starcoin moneysink is like they assume everyone that plays is a millionaire or something (which could be the reason for the option to charge 200 $ in a micro transaction game in the first place ... oh, and the overall pricing)

its like they target a nonexistent niche
xz

>xz quit

what do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
avatar

Female Posts : 1540
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 422
Location : Nigeria, Niger

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:27 pm

You say goodbye to the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:33 am

besides, you can hardly call a single person (or two, there was another one if i recall) a niche, thats way to little to be called a niche >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:34 am

if xz quits then cyberstep would have to shut down because they just lost a million in monthly revenue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 27
Location : Québec

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Cyberstep revenu -80% this semester because of xz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1287
Join date : 2011-08-17
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:38 pm

Can't help but feel a bit sad even thought he always pwned me ;-;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuckyKero
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-02-20
Age : 18
Location : Computer Desk, being a chibi

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:34 pm

whos xz? and if he's rich can i ask him for 5 bucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 23
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:06 pm

@LuckyKero wrote:
whos xz? and if he's rich can i ask him for 5 bucks
@xzpwnz wrote:
no, go home
._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 583
Join date : 2011-10-19
Age : 27
Location : Québec

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am

@LuckyKero wrote:
whos xz? and if he's rich can i ask him for 5 bucks

xz is one of the best player in CBEN, if not the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1204
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 22
Location : New York City

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:49 pm

...Except he quit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:41 pm

i wouldn't call xz the best player, but he's certainly one of the better ones, if not for that shitty attitude of his
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 452
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:42 pm

>axer in weekly again

CS just loves taunting me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3141
Join date : 2010-06-14
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:25 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
the idea of adding a starcoin moneysink is like they assume everyone that plays is a millionaire or something (which could be the reason for the option to charge 200 $ in a micro transaction game in the first place ... oh, and the overall pricing)

its like they target a nonexistent niche
Or hardcore shut-ins/NEETs who would rather stay home surrounded by anime figures and paraphernalia. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, since I'm assuming most NEETs wouldn't care about their financial standing if they could own another virtual girl and that CyberStep's expecting EN players to be the same and are hinging on that expectation for money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:23 pm

good thing cyberstep is right

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!   

Back to top Go down
 
2/23/12 Mega Troll 2 Continues!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum