Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Review abt Eris

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:20 pm

For someone who dont hav chance to use her, i make this so u can find a way to counter:
- Her main wp: hold left mouse and make a shield as well as CV and all guard(with upgrade), 30 ammo and run down when hold click(50 with upgrade), basically: low hp--->retreat--->find cactus then enjoy free heal
- Her sub wp darkness hide(can only be unlocked at lv1): turn invisible, leave purple trail when walking, cant jump or hop, cant use anything else, can be seen by broad radar and revealed if got hit(only if u can). Deactivate will make her dash&slash, disable all ur wp.
- Glint strike(can only be unlocked at lv1): Use the 40 force sword and do one strike which disable all wp, upgrade will make some slash wave. Work well for a defender, but most of ppl will go darkness route and hurr durr right click(me included).
- Dual sword: do i nid to say abt this?
- She's not zero type, she is lnd type

How 2 counter:
- 1st of all, get broad radar and a gun.
- 2nd, if u see some purple thing moving, dont get close to it, or all ur wp may become useless.
- 3rd, if u still want to play melee, use smth with high speed and range(lancer works well against her)

Tat all atm, gonna test moar tmr.

Last edited by tggt on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:27 pm

go air
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:32 pm

yeah her curse disable my burai gatling, so it's not only shock like i thought before
also seems unstunable mid combo, I use dual spike bit and she easily stunlockme to death and destroy the bit without getting pushed/stuned from my bits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Just going to mention it here because nobody really seems to have caught on yet; these two bots are both melee hard counters. Which I really appreciate, hurrdurrrightclickharder fags get destroyed now.

Quote :

- Her sub wp darkness hide(can only be unlocked at lv1): turn invicible, leave purple trail when walking, cant jump or hop, cant use anything else, can be seen by broad radar and revealed if got hit(only if u can). Deactivate will make her dash&slash, disable all ur wp.
*invisible, not invincible. Invincible is Resha's brand of BS.

At lv2 she gets cveil while invisible though, so you can't stun leveled Erises out of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I notice an invisible eris from the trail and tried to hit her with my alba missile blast AeO but she's not revealed not get hit, so I doubt blast AeO type blast have effect her in invis mode, can we melee her in invis mode ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:42 pm

@Suguri wrote:

*invisible, not invincible. Invincible is Resha's brand of BS.

My bad engrish, still mistake abt this=.=
@Nymph~ wrote:
I notice an invisible eris from the trail and tried to hit her with my alba missile blast AeO but she's not revealed not get hit, so I doubt blast AeO type blast have effect her in invis mode, can we melee her in invis mode ?

I hit her a few time with lighting gun, gonna check in TF later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:31 pm

Quote :
- Her main wp: hold right mouse and make a shield as well as CV and all guard(with upgrade), 30 ammo and run down when hold click(50 with upgrade), basically: low hp--->retreat--->find cactus then enjoy free heal
It's LEFT click. It counts as a main weapon, which makes it REALLY easy to use.
Left click to defend, right click right away to attack, no need to switch weapons or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Fixed, my bad=.=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:01 pm

stealth eris also gets a an aoe blast to her charge attack ( usable by itself, or its used after the meleecombo is finished, since that combos into her charge ), while the Glint strike eris gets a heal component on the charge
the heal is 30 hp / charge at 1 card and 50 hp / charge at 2 cards

my guess for now is that you need to take all "skillcards" if you want to go to lvl 12, i will try that with resha tomorrow, since she will reach 12 by tomorrow and cardtridge resett wont hurt

also take note that eris has the assault step cartridge ( like resha does )
assault step is a very versatile dashing moves that changes based on the direction you use it

you can propably expect a stealth eris to utilize assault step, while a glint strike eris will most likely use shortboost+quickjump instead

a thing that might be important for melees: it is unlikely that you will encounter an eris that is slowtuned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spiketrigger

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:41 pm

I seem to waste a lot of time scrambling to switch to the sword combo when coming out of the darkness slash. It seems more time economical to spam ex blade when curse is up.

How are the folks doing on the glint strike skill tree so far?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review abt Eris   

Back to top Go down

Review abt Eris
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com