Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Post your facebook

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:32 pm

https://m.facebook.com/?ref=logo&_rdr#!/alfakennybuddy?ref=logo&__user=100001980493741

No profile pic for now. Last one had me wearing a sad kitty ear hat. But I look baked for some reason. Oh, well. Maybe I should wear moar ties.

Adding you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:40 pm

LXE wrote:
Only a few people here know my real facebook page. :3c

It wasn't that hard to find. Removing (L X E) from your "maiden name" section dosn't fool me XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 pm

BT gonna stalk us all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:04 am

@Fainche wrote:
BT gonna stalk us all

Your 2 damn petite id never stalk you go get some curves skinny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emeraldsun
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 385
Join date : 2011-04-21
Age : 25
Location : Sun

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 am

My facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1636398963

Added Suki and Nisa. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/robert.reeves.3591
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:55 am

I can see why LXE wont post his facebook cant believe he has a girl friend da fuck is dis bullshit I swear Im in hell musta got hit by a car or shot.

But kirika why wont you post your facebook you dont even have pics of yourself on it ???

Oh wait that wasnt LXE that was Mew. Oh wait that was FUCK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT XZ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:58 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
I can see why LXE wont post his facebook cant believe he has a girl friend da fuck is dis bullshit I swear Im in hell musta got hit by a car or shot.

But kirika why wont you post your facebook you dont even have pics of yourself on it ???

Oh wait that wasnt LXE that was Mew. Oh wait that was FUCK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT XZ.

If you searched "Kirika", there's only like, 12 fake fb's under that name =P I'll actually be deleting my fb very soon anyway. Since I'm actually going to be a doc, I'm trying to be all big kid and pretending to be mature. That, and i've recently read fb's user agreements, and they're scary @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:10 pm

@Kirika wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I can see why LXE wont post his facebook cant believe he has a girl friend da fuck is dis bullshit I swear Im in hell musta got hit by a car or shot.

But kirika why wont you post your facebook you dont even have pics of yourself on it ???

Oh wait that wasnt LXE that was Mew. Oh wait that was FUCK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT XZ.

If you searched "Kirika", there's only like, 12 fake fb's under that name =P I'll actually be deleting my fb very soon anyway. Since I'm actually going to be a doc, I'm trying to be all big kid and pretending to be mature. That, and i've recently read fb's user agreements, and they're scary @_@

Not useing facebook isnt gona make you any more mature. Plus thats the wrong type of thinking to have towards being mature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
I can see why LXE wont post his facebook cant believe he has a girl friend da fuck is dis bullshit I swear Im in hell musta got hit by a car or shot.

But kirika why wont you post your facebook you dont even have pics of yourself on it ???

Oh wait that wasnt LXE that was Mew. Oh wait that was FUCK YOU FOR BEING RIGHT XZ.

If you searched "Kirika", there's only like, 12 fake fb's under that name =P I'll actually be deleting my fb very soon anyway. Since I'm actually going to be a doc, I'm trying to be all big kid and pretending to be mature. That, and i've recently read fb's user agreements, and they're scary @_@

Not useing facebook isnt gona make you any more mature. Plus thats the wrong type of thinking to have towards being mature.

This. I recall reading an article a while back talking about how middle-aged people use FaceBook aggressively (probably in an attempt to get in contact with people in their lives or something).

Just because some immature people use FaceBook doesn't mean forsaking FaceBook makes you more mature. FaceBook does not cause immaturity. It's like not eating solid foods because the immature people eat it and you want to distance yourself from them or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:43 pm

@Relict? wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Kirika wrote:


If you searched "Kirika", there's only like, 12 fake fb's under that name =P I'll actually be deleting my fb very soon anyway. Since I'm actually going to be a doc, I'm trying to be all big kid and pretending to be mature. That, and i've recently read fb's user agreements, and they're scary @_@

Not useing facebook isnt gona make you any more mature. Plus thats the wrong type of thinking to have towards being mature.

This. I recall reading an article a while back talking about how middle-aged people use FaceBook aggressively (probably in an attempt to get in contact with people in their lives or something).

Just because some immature people use FaceBook doesn't mean forsaking FaceBook makes you more mature. FaceBook does not cause immaturity. It's like not eating solid foods because the immature people eat it and you want to distance yourself from them or something.

She would be shocked at the number of mature people who use facebook and businesses. My mma team has gotten sponsors threw facebook. Back when my facebook page was popular and I spewed Swear words every five minutes I had to make my profile so Only Friends could see what I say. Cause it was making the mma team look popular.

Also kirika haveing a facebook with only animu pictures doesent help to make u look mature pro tip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:45 am

I'm well aware of the fact that "mature people use facebook">_< The grad school I'm going to attend has suggested I join their group. What I'm saying; however, is that I don't like my information being out there for all to see. If I join the grad school group, for example, they can and will go through my information and comment history to see what kind of person I am. It only makes sense, as personality is actually something heavily evaluated in an OD degree.

Companies check out potential employees through their face books all the time. While most people consider that unfair or an invasion of privacy, the fact is they are the ones who ultimately placed that material online. I myself wish to limit the digital footprint I leave, and would prefer there to be no preconceived notions about myself via my fb. I'm just someone who likes to keep my various lives separate. My personal won't clash with my professional, my intimate won't clash with my public, and my gamer self won't clash with the other three. Thus, my fb will be dieing so that that information is kept confidential from my future college and or business partners in the future. In that same light, I have zero desire to post my fb here @_@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:55 am

@Kirika wrote:
I'm well aware of the fact that "mature people use facebook">_< The grad school I'm going to attend has suggested I join their group. What I'm saying; however, is that I don't like my information being out there for all to see. If I join the grad school group, for example, they can and will go through my information and comment history to see what kind of person I am. It only makes sense, as personality is actually something heavily evaluated in an OD degree.

Companies check out potential employees through their face books all the time. While most people consider that unfair or an invasion of privacy, the fact is they are the ones who ultimately placed that material online. I myself wish to limit the digital footprint I leave, and would prefer there to be no preconceived notions about myself via my fb. I'm just someone who likes to keep my various lives separate. My personal won't clash with my professional, my intimate won't clash with my public, and my gamer self won't clash with the other three. Thus, my fb will be dieing so that that information is kept confidential from my future college and or business partners in the future. In that same light, I have zero desire to post my fb here @_@

This isnt a private world anymore learn to present yourself.

Since your a lesbian I can see your issues with that but hai my sisters lesbian its fine, All your digital footprint would show is your a moralistic and respectable person anyone with a problem with that should be killed.
I had to say something titanish at the end sorry was sounding to soft ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
avatar

Male Posts : 5786
Join date : 2011-02-08
Age : 25
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:28 am

Oh, well, in that case it makes sense. It is quite annoying when they rummage through your FaceBook like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:48 am

oh, didnt think here would be someone with common sense, like kirika.

also: i was just a tiny bit before a major facepalm when i read a comparison between food and a pest ... like, seriously, what where you thinking when writing that bullshit?

oh and boytitan:

@boytitan2 wrote:

Since your a lesbian I can see your issues with that but hai my sisters lesbian its fine, All your digital footprint would show is your a moralistic and respectable person anyone with a problem with that should be killed.
I had to say something titanish at the end sorry was sounding to soft ^^.
while i agree that this is "soft" for you, i must tell you that this is just as stupid as it is soft.
if you would start killing people for this very reason, you would propably be killing about half of the worlds population until you are done, the rest being mostly children.

unimaginable that someone like you would believe in the "good" of humans, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:32 am

should be able to find me in the CB group on facebook or something

meh

will post link when my profile picture is good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:13 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
oh, didnt think here would be someone with common sense, like kirika.

also: i was just a tiny bit before a major facepalm when i read a comparison between food and a pest ... like, seriously, what where you thinking when writing that bullshit?

oh and boytitan:

@boytitan2 wrote:

Since your a lesbian I can see your issues with that but hai my sisters lesbian its fine, All your digital footprint would show is your a moralistic and respectable person anyone with a problem with that should be killed.
I had to say something titanish at the end sorry was sounding to soft ^^.
while i agree that this is "soft" for you, i must tell you that this is just as stupid as it is soft.
if you would start killing people for this very reason, you would propably be killing about half of the worlds population until you are done, the rest being mostly children.

unimaginable that someone like you would believe in the "good" of humans, lol.

I had to say something stupid genocidal and prejudice that made little since to sound TITAN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Find me on the CosmicBreak page.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post your facebook   

Back to top Go down
 
Post your facebook
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum