Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- Empty
PostSubject: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 pm

-----TUTORIAL FOR CN-USA-----

aka takes a fucking long time, has more verification required, and only an 1000 point limit, only recommended if you don't have a phone line for verification
No. 1

Click this link. http://www.cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&loc=24285

Spoiler:

You see these here, they are the cards you buy, respective to each point amount. each of them give RT when used on the correct game. 150 is about 45RT while 350-400 is 105RT-120RT

1000 is 300 RT.

Click any one of them, each of them give a nice charge reward. I spent on the 350 point card and receive a CAT TAIL LGJ FOR 12 BUCKS.

Now click on 'zero seconds to buy' (google translate being derp) This will bring you to the next screen.

Spoiler:

Clicking that will open a useless webpage that just shows you terms and conditions yadda yadda, and will load your preferred payment method on the webpage, either google checkout or paypal or w/e you choose.

After thats done, check your email for any verification requirements, this is done on the first purchase. after that you should be free to buy whenever you want. the Email looks something like this.

Spoiler:

I use gmail, hotmail and whatever the hell you use should work too, click that link to receive another page.

Spoiler:

Complete at least a few of the options provided, the more you complete, the higher your initial spending limit will be. I completed area, and email address verification, please note. use firefox. Chrome doesn't like the website. and also. For email verification, IT WILL ONLY ACCEPT .EDU AND .ORG So Company emails or school emails are the go here, I had a old school email and it worked like a charm.

ignore everything else on that page when you've completed 2-3 of them. Phone verificaiton works too, they'll call you anywhere in the world and I think they'll even txt you as well.

now it says 'please wait 24hrs for delivery' lolno, it'll come in about half an hr max.

back to Cosmicbreak TW. go to the shop, and click 'charge RT' button, I'M ASSUMING I DON'T HAVE TO SCREENSHOT THIS.

this webpage should come up, click the big button I circled.

Spoiler:

Now back to your email, providing it arrived. Its in RED in their sent email. Take the CARD NO. and the PIN no. and put it in the boxes required.

Spoiler:

(I've already used that pin number and card no, you won't be able to do anything, it won't work period.)

On the next page which I can't screenshot, make sure you choose 'MACROSS CHRONICLES' as their digital retailer.

If you have not logged into the CB TW site, this is where you will be prompted to do so.

Payment Success!

RT will be delivered shortly ingame. Just press the checkRT button. (you should all know where that is...)

-----TUTORIAL FOR OFFGAMERS-----

Really fast, mobile phone and or home phone required to buy from these guys.

Click This. http://www.offgamers.com/pokipoki/pokipoki-tw/pokipoki-tw-gamepoint-c-12841-12844-12846.ogm

Spoiler:

This is what you should see, Please note you must register an account at offgamers and verify an email account + either your HOME PHONE TELEPHONE NUMBER or MOBILE NUMBER. (they will call you and give you a verification Pin, or they will txt you instead Which is a lot more pleasant.)

If you already have an account, login then click the link above. Choose a point value. up to 2000 (60 dollar charge)

Hit add to cart, followed by 'secure checkout' in the bottom of the browser window, please make sure flash/javascript etc is ON when you view this website, so that everything appears accordingly. This is what you SHOULD see.

Spoiler:

Go through the payment process. Choose either credit card (they accept all the major brands) or Paypal.

Follow the process. I only did Paypal and it was really straightforward.

Wait. You will get several emails in the waiting time frame. Check every single one.

When you receive an email that says your order has been delivered, click the link they provide, and click on your order

Spoiler:

Those numbers there. click on them.

Hit the 'Show' Button.

Spoiler:

Go through the normal MyCard Process of charging RT via the ingame shop and clicking the MyCard option on the CBTW website. Key in the ID code and the password, and away you go.

Spoiler:

This whole process takes about 10minutes. Its alot faster then CN-USA taking up to 24hrs on some orders.

[center]

Last edited by LordShade on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:50 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4619

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Moved to the right place!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter Online
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2970

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:52 pm

I'll give it a try later. Is there a PayByCash method? #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:08 am

Thanks bro! #em3
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:11 am

Oh i Forgot to add, if you become a member of this Cn-USA, you get more payment options and a 1% discount, its worth it imo. Discount grows the more you spend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 am

now I need guide for alipay D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShittyWok
ShittyWok

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am

Are these the only methods? Probably going to refrain from playing CBTW then QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:22 am

alipay.

I haven't figured out how to use that yet. Will add on to this when I do however.

EDIT:
Spoiler:

paypal popped up for me now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:53 am

Angel wings Chi?
Ghost feather?

What are those o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 4:48 pm

@Hyoka wrote:
Angel wings Chi?
Ghost feather?

What are those o.o
stuff CBEN didnt bother introducing.
not surprising considering the amount needed for a bloody AMJ in EN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:39 pm

@Rinrin wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
Angel wings Chi?
Ghost feather?

What are those o.o
stuff CBEN didnt bother introducing.
not surprising considering the amount needed for a bloody AMJ in EN.

If they have a 500point mycard then I'll buy the ghost feather for you guys to see then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ppxeno
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ppxeno

Male Posts : 553

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:46 pm

is there a way to convert UGC/itunes cards to cbtw rt? D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:25 am

http://www.offgamers.com/facebook-mycard/facebook-mycard-my-tw-sea/facebook-mycard-my-tw-sea-c-5482-5483-5484.ogm

Anybody can try this? It uses the same MyCard system so I'm assuming if you went to charge RT through the Cosmicbreak website, this type of Mycard (even though labelled differently) should still work.

I would try this but I currently do not have the money plus cannot do the 'Phone verification' (they call you to confirm your order the first time, then every time after that its instantaneous)

If this works, we can potentially go up to 2000 points which is 600RT in CBTW. I have yet to find an easy retailer who sells 3000 point cards (which is 900RT). Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 am

http://www.offgamers.com/pokipoki/pokipoki-tw/pokipoki-tw-gamepoint-c-12841-12844-12846.ogm

Confirmed to work

Up to 2000 points is now buyable.

I highly recommend OffGamers guys.

apart from a little mobile phone verification, these guys are insanely fast and you'll get your code in 6seconds.

Last edited by LordShade on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FrenchBreadExe
FrenchBreadExe

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 11:30 am

Are there any payment method using mobile such as zong for RT charge in CBTW?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
Hyoka

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:24 am

Credit card or paypal only?

Screw that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:43 am

this tutorial helps a lot.
but i got some questions about the free goodies.
you said the highest points buyable is 2000 right?

so lets say ibuy another 1000,

am i able to charge 2000+1000=3000 and get the
"NT 3,000 900Rt幣 光束螺旋槳BS【S3】+最高級強化素材組合β" ?

and do i get the others as well?
NT 50 15Rt幣 魅惑圍巾【S1】+迷你WB裝置組合
NT 150 45Rt幣 禮物緞帶圍巾【S1】+初心者強化素材組合
NT 300 90Rt幣 舞蹈狂熱者LGJ【S1】+普通強化素材組合α
NT 350 105Rt幣 舞蹈狂熱者LGJ【S1】+普通強化素材組合β
NT 400 120Rt幣 費斯佛拉BSJ【S1】+簡單強化素材組合α
NT 450 135Rt幣 費斯佛拉BSJ【S1】+簡單強化素材組合β
NT 500 150Rt幣 萬能披風BS【S3】+強化素材組合
NT 1,000 300Rt幣 暗黑飛翼AMJ【S1】+高級素材組合α
NT 1,150 345Rt幣 暗黑飛翼AMJ【S1】+高級素材組合β
NT 2,000 600Rt幣 光明之翼BS【S3】+最高級強化素材組合α
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:15 am

Yes you do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:52 am

NO YOU DON'T, CBTW works differently than CBEN.

The highest point card you can buy at CN-USA is the 1000 one, say you bought one and exchanged it, you will ONLY get the stuff listed in "NT 1,000 300Rt幣 暗黑飛翼AMJ【S1】+高級素材組合α".

aka you will NOT get any of these:

NT 50 15Rt幣 魅惑圍巾【S1】+迷你WB裝置組合
NT 150 45Rt幣 禮物緞帶圍巾【S1】+初心者強化素材組合
NT 300 90Rt幣 舞蹈狂熱者LGJ【S1】+普通強化素材組合α
NT 350 105Rt幣 舞蹈狂熱者LGJ【S1】+普通強化素材組合β
NT 400 120Rt幣 費斯佛拉BSJ【S1】+簡單強化素材組合α
NT 450 135Rt幣 費斯佛拉BSJ【S1】+簡單強化素材組合β
NT 500 150Rt幣 萬能披風BS【S3】+強化素材組合

And say you bought two 1000 points card, and exchanged them, you WILL NOT get the stuff listed under "NT 2,000 600Rt幣 光明之翼BS【S3】+最高級強化素材組合α", instead you will receive the items listed under "NT 1,000 300Rt幣 暗黑飛翼AMJ【S1】+高級素材組合α" TWICE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:14 am

Oh my bad ;A;

Probably should've researched that before I just assumed it was like CBEN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilson5088
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:58 pm

when it say:'redirected to Mobile Money .............' after tat ,Customer account status is invalid(<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-   How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added- Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Charge in Cosmicbreak Taiwan (Tutorial) -Offgamers Tutorial added-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com