Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
rei_hunter

Female Posts : 4553

PostSubject: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:25 am

INTRODUCTION
www.cosmicbreak.jp is the homepage for this game server. As you know, there are several Cosmic Break Servers out there. Dot JP is the very first of the Cosmic Break servers, and has a lot of veterans in terms of the meta game in Cosmic Break.

DIFFERENCES
- Cosmic Break Japan offers the first of all updates/ new content before any other Game Server.
- The game is in Japanese, but some Japanese players knows how to speak in English... just not all of them.
- Shop has Handy Bazooka, Bazooka, Rocket Launcher, Titan Bazooka, Large Bazooka, Custom Magnum for UC
- Veteran players (4.0 and above room), exquistly the best learning experience outside of Cosmic Break English Server or Korea Server

GETTING STARTED
1) Japanese Language Pack
You need to have this installed in order to see the Japanese Characters used in game.

2) Client
First you need is the JP Client, which can be downloaded from
www.cosmicbreak.jp/

REGISTERING
I think this was covered already, it's a lot the same as registering for Cosmic Break EN.

GAMEPLAY
> Arena
Same old same old. Most popular rooms are 3.0 to 5.0 Br Rooms. Union Rooms such as WIZ vs BRD (30) are also popular. JP Players will support on Radio as well.

Just dont play dumb (Like Fire Pillaring your own teammates)
And dont let them burn you too.

Epoch will always be full from Night Onwards.

> Missions
Not sure on this, but they do dislike having inexperienced mission runners here, so be cautious here. I also dont recommend playing here until you are Star Rank.

> Quest
The best place for Materials and UC. Here i'll divide this into three parts.
-> Bastagant
Bastagant requires Bastagant Tickets (Can be gotten from Missions or Login, or Bazaar if you're rank 12 (or what is known as the Diamond/Square Rank)) so its definitely better to play these with high ranking people. Soloing isnt a bad idea either if you know your way around.

For Bastagant Routes, confirm with (Use Google Translate) :
Haku : http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/1726.html
Fractulus : http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/1674.html
CS-Chan : http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/2183.html
Berzelius : http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/1676.html

-> Treasure Hunting
JP Players will setup for Treasure Runs sometimes, ranges from 40k to 60k each time Arcantus is resetted. (Cosmic Break Korea resets this every week.) They do it fast too.

For Treasure Routes, use :
http://www42.atwiki.jp/cosmicbreak/pages/96.html

-> Cyberstep Vs Heroes
Unlike Cosmic Break English Server's Alpha and Beta Maps, you can do a round trip in the Alpha and Beta Stages in Cosmic Break Japan. So if you somehow got to the outpost, you can take the Blue Gate and be at Area 001 again, with all of your boosts.

Everything else applies back.

ENGLISH COMMUNITIES
As of the moment, most of us are in WIZ, but there are English Players in DOS and BRD as well.
The Clan i manage and maintain is Fire Mountain, so if you want to join us, PM

This Guide will be updated as soon as new information is put on my plate. Thanks Smile
- rei_hunter
PS : As for anyone else who wants to fill this guide with other information, it is welcome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Alternate for ppl who lazy installing Jap Languange Pack, you can just install / Throw MSGothic Font in your Control Panel > Font (XP , dunno wher the hell in Vista/Win7)

to get it , just Google for MsGothic.tcc
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
andri0001
Newcomer
Newcomer
andri0001

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:45 am

For the Mission part, you can get to the mission if you are triangle rank with the japanese, but the difficulty is all MAD above, so be carefull

i don't know if japanese people accepted a circle rank for mission and quest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 am

Rank reward:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:16 pm

I wouldnt play anyway.

I dont know japaneeees!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andri0001
Newcomer
Newcomer
andri0001

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm

Contact rei or post here if you want to play, we'll be there helping you, of course english langguage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Courius

Female Posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 am

@Tuskin wrote:
I wouldnt play anyway.

how about me then? i totaly blind for moonrunes ... hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2802

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:04 pm

@Courius wrote:
@Tuskin wrote:
I wouldnt play anyway.

how about me then? i totaly blind for moonrunes ... hahaha

I'm not joking. I installed the language pack a year ago for loli eroge doujin games and it must feel horrible to not know what people around you is talking about.

I won't point fingers at anyone but a lot of players laugh at or complain about certain countries (latinamerica, indonesia, philipines) and how they are unable to understand, let alone speak, english. Well, if you don't know niponspeak and you are playing CBJP then you guys are at their same level.

I don't intend to offend anyone but I think I had to say it.

Last edited by Tuskin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Give me the ban or the warning. I don't care.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andri0001
Newcomer
Newcomer
andri0001

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 am

@Tuskin : just because we don't know, doesn't mean we don't understand what they mean

I, personally play CBJP because i want to, and langguage different didn't stop you from playing, just having fun with it

BTW, anyone know how to type japanese in a full screen window?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!   

Back to top Go down

[General] Cosmic Break Japan - A Guide for Everything Needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com