Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rey_Shinryu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rey_Shinryu

Male Posts : 6

i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. Empty
PostSubject: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 am

so..i make this topic because i want to share my UC ballistic launcher..it's not that good anyway..but regardless i will share it and leave it here..please ignore it if you are not interested..thanks..

https://redcdn.net/ihimg/photo/my-images/442/screenshot2011112414155.png/

Parts i used:
LG : Hoverion LG
HD : Accel Saber HD
Acc : Silver Headphones,Ace Of Heart Earrings
BS : Victory BS
AM : Cyberoid AM
RH : Balistic Launcher (Tuned High Shooter+Great speed beta..the one which reduce ammo >_>)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:37 am

Would be better to hop with that in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Squishy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Squishy

Female Posts : 143

PostSubject: Re: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 3:58 am

did u no dat hoverion is wun of the phew rare ARTS dat get boost run and quick boost?

mebe hoverion iz da onry wan, i dunno.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey_Shinryu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rey_Shinryu

PostSubject: Re: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:52 am

Well..it doesn't have quick land if i were to make it hop..
I found another one that has boost run as well as quick boost..it's misside >_>...the rest of many arts have boost run but no quick boost..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 6:51 pm

If you were to take short boost then you could make if fly based and enjoy the benefits of quick boost that way. Hopping just is there to get over difficult terrain and quickly get in the air then.

What is nice though is that either way you got a cheap ART unit that should do well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rey_Shinryu
Newcomer
Newcomer
Rey_Shinryu

PostSubject: Re: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:14 pm

Well..that's a good idea..but it have no more cap left and i am way too lazy to retune it..or to modify it any more..so i think i will stick with boost run then >_>..hahaha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..   i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this.. Empty

Back to top Go down

i just want to share this here..feel free to ignore this..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com