Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Need help with Hatigarm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
robot76
Newcomer
Newcomer
robot76

Need help with Hatigarm Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Hatigarm   Need help with Hatigarm EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Before buying him, i tried him out in the practice missions and loved using him. But, i need help with trying to biuld him. And no, im not going to junk him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
Very Kek
Very Kek

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Hatigarm   Need help with Hatigarm EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:56 am

Hmmm...
If you have a Gatling, use it on him? That's what I see people doing when I see someone using shop Hati. But most use other bots for that?
I also have one, but I don't really have any weapon that I like for him.
I thought about using him for Negatron Rifle + Rocket Launcher, though I forgot that quickly because Accel Saber is smaller and easier to tune. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Hatigarm   Need help with Hatigarm EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:41 pm

If you have money and can roll gara I'd wait tell a weekly/daily has Hatigarm ASLT. His melee gets replaced by twin fast shooting rifles and makes a great hopper. Otherwise there isn't much special about him, read the forum and pick most any weapon suggested. If you hop I suggest Handy Bazooka, gatline, 8 Vulcan or whatnot with a Viper Shield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Problem?
Problem?

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Hatigarm   Need help with Hatigarm EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:26 pm

When you say practice missions I guess you mean single mode, I want Hatigarm and when i get the rt I will buy him. In terms of playing style I thought that boost run/quick jump/both and just rush into the enemy. quick jump can be used for power spot killing or just use accel guns (alpha strike if you want to do at least some damage worth noting).

Good Luck, IGN same as forum name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gekkeg.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Hatigarm   Need help with Hatigarm Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with Hatigarm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com