Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:52 am

Fucking godly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 am

Mikii is like a little kid interested the joker ;3
By the way, it's easy to kill someone with anything sharp
Looks like he cut a carotid artery
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
Mikii is like a little kid interested the joker ;3
By the way, it's easy to kill someone with anything sharp
Looks like he cut a carotid artery

How long have you changed your age from 100-900 just noticed 0_o.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:19 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
Mikii is like a little kid interested the joker ;3
By the way, it's easy to kill someone with anything sharp
Looks like he cut a carotid artery

How long have you changed your age from 100-900 just noticed 0_o.


A few months.

How long did you not notice,I am not sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:17 pm

My favorites evil douchebag ever........JP evil char got nothing against Joker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:41 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
Mikii is like a little kid interested the joker ;3
By the way, it's easy to kill someone with anything sharp
Looks like he cut a carotid artery

How long have you changed your age from 100-900 just noticed 0_o.


A few months.

How long did you not notice,I am not sure.
Dicks changed it ;3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:02 pm

I haven't seen that one. (Is that supposed to be the Red Skull?) It is nice to see that Luke Sky.. err.. Mark Hamil can still get work these days. He is truly the best vocal representation of the Joker.

I thought he was going to do something more elaborate than just stab a guy in the neck with a drinking glass.. something like.. run a positive and negative current through water to separate it into hydrogen and oxygen to make an explosive device.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:32 pm

@AnTi90d wrote:
I haven't seen that one. (Is that supposed to be the Red Skull?) It is nice to see that Luke Sky.. err.. Mark Hamil can still get work these days. He is truly the best vocal representation of the Joker.

I thought he was going to do something more elaborate than just stab a guy in the neck with a drinking glass.. something like.. run a positive and negative current through water to separate it into hydrogen and oxygen to make an explosive device.

Its the badman under the red hood movie just watched it =D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:45 am

@AnTi90d wrote:
I haven't seen that one. (Is that supposed to be the Red Skull?) It is nice to see that Luke Sky.. err.. Mark Hamil can still get work these days. He is truly the best vocal representation of the Joker.

I thought he was going to do something more elaborate than just stab a guy in the neck with a drinking glass.. something like.. run a positive and negative current through water to separate it into hydrogen and oxygen to make an explosive device.

It's not a new move really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 am

Screw the water, I'll just use the glass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D   

Back to top Go down
 
You can epicly kill some one witha glass of water =D
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com