Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:20 pm

Background:

In the year 2413 A.D. Humanity was invaded by the Wyri Juriyil Empire, also humanity's first extraterrestrial encounter. An ultimatum as issued to humanity, calling for their surrender for the preservation of a portion of their race and the rest of the universe, and the enslavement of the rest. Obviously negotiations broke down... though there was one bit of good news: the Wyri Juriyil Empire would not escalate their weapons use beyond that of humanity, though that is specifically addressed towards the use of WMDs.

Due to a wonderful failed experiment in 2166 A.D., humanity had gained the ability to change into data and back, with a variety of additional benefits, but in exchange, cloning identical copies became impossible, and so was copying the data of a human. Eventually by 2400 A.D., successful experiments enabled humanity to do the same to animals and other organic life, but on a far more limited scale. Military development had changed greatly to accommodate this development, and mechanical units became far more feasible and more realistic option when compared to obsolete weapons such as tanks.

Humanity eventually was forced to abandon Earth and the Solar System with a fleet built during the earlier stages of the war. Over the next 3000 years (predated with a change from A.D. to After Exile), humanity would make irregular occupation of worlds outside of Wyri Juriyil territory, but they would always be taken over. During these 3000 years, humanity developed sufficiently advanced A.I.s indistinguishable from real humans, but a limiter was put into place to ensure the differentiation. Also humanity made contact and alliance with the Erian, an artificially engineered slave race created by the Wyri Juriyil but broke free entirely.

A year a ago, a joint Erian-Human assault force enabled a risky project to be carried out, resulting in the salvaging of 13,000 humans from enemy servers... and into the human forces, adding to their dwindling military forces. A result of a ethic and moral reasons, along with the remaining non-military population attempting to rebuild civilization in a safe haven... without word of or about war.

Now it is 3162 A.E., a planetary invasion is underway. You are Tsurugi Tsukiakari, a member of one of the squads involved in the operation. You and the other squads are currently waiting for the vanguard to secure transmission zones.

---

"How much longerrrrrrrrr," whines Iris. The childish looking A.I. is staring out the replicated viewport.

"Almost. Don't whine." you say.

"Well in the meantime, wanna finalize ta deployment?" says Owen. He is lounging on the couch in the waiting room, drinking wine as usual. It is his eighth bottle now by the looks of the empty bottles next to him. "En ya mechs?"

"Speaking of which, it seems a few extra squads joined at the last moment, so we're down to three sectors," says Sukari. She taps the space in front of her twice and a detailed layout of the sectors in question appears. "The main continent has one left in the northeastern sector, it's a bit hapharzard so no Erians were assigned to it, nor did any squads want it. Strategically speaking it's a good transmission zone thanks to its distance to the north pole."

"Yeah yeah yeah... we need transmission zones for everythingggggggggggg no?" pipes Iris.

"Next is the northeastern continent, due to its small size, the main enemy encampment is surprisingly well fortified. The vanguard dispatched there was almost wiped out, only one member escaped to rely the information-"

"That's not surprising, Erian are cannon fodder after all."

"As I was saying, only one Erian escaped to rely the information. Two squads of 'players' had been grouped with that Erian squad, but were taken out first. From the report there seems to be at least two dozen doll AFs, half a dozen aerial AFs, and three dozen turret emplacements left," says Sukari.

"Easy peezy, Tsurugi can just pick them off no?"

"Iris stop interrupting Sukari-kun," you say.

"Fine fine fine... it's no like you'll actually believe what you hear from her."

"Iris," you say.

"Thank you Tsurugi-kun. Last is the continent in the western hemisphere. Recent reports indicate that both the northern and southern sectors are heavily fortified and houses a majority of the planet's air forces. The ace assisting in the operation is handling the northern sector, but there aren't enough adequate squads up to the task..." concludes Sukari.

"So if we deploy there, we can show those idiots how its done!" says Iris.

"Da's right Iris-tan, nao gib mi a houg," says Owen.

"OWEN-SAN STOP PLAYING DRUNK ALREADY!" shouts Sukari.

Options:

Ask for opinions on deployment sectors.
Check Deployment Location (pick start location)
---Main Continent, Northeastern Sector - Secure Trasmission Zone
---Northeastern Continent, North Sector - Continent Sweep
---Western Hemisphere, Southern Sector - Remove Enemy Fortified Positions
Check your mechs (and re-equip; might deploy a little late)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 106
Location : Atom Mc'Nukington St.

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:51 am

[ ] Check Deployment Location (pick start location)
-Main Continent, Northeastern Sector - Secure Trasmission Zone
-Northeastern Continent, North Sector - Continent Sweep
-Western Hemisphere, Southern Sector - Remove Enemy Fortified Positions
[X] Check your mechs (and re-equip; might deploy a little late)

Meep Meep. Gotta be prepared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 am

@ToxicElixir wrote:
[X] Check your mechs (and re-equip; might deploy a little late)

You ignore the others as you tap a tab on your right, it's not visible to others, but its normal for 'players'. A small menu pops up with several commands, one of them is 'garage'. You tap it once and another window opens up over it, this one displays all of your available mechs, parts, equipment, ammo, and weapons.

---

[AF Geist] x2

Head Unit - Monoeyed type. Has x2 aux. cameras.
Core - Boxy with reinforced chest armor slanting diagonally, jutting outwards and towards the sides, with a tri-barrel gatling gun built into the chest. Has 12 number of back mounted hardpoints.
Left & Right AMs - Slim, boxy arms with reinforced interior structure with one shoulder hardpoint on the side and one on the forearm.
LG - Bare waist with one hardpoint on each side & rear. The armor on the legs jut out towards the rear in v-shape fashion. The feet are 'flat'ish and shoe-like. Also, the rear leg armor can be purged to perform overboost(s) but that rapidly drains energy.
Non-standard Equipment - Built in anti-radar, DRICM, ECCM, silent lock(-on).


[AF Abend] x1 (Slower & Heavier)

Head Unit - Monoeyed type, subtype tri-eyed. Has quad-linked aux. cameras.
Core - Boxy with reinforced chest armor slanting diagonally, jutting outwards and towards the sides, with a tri-barrel gatling gun built into the chest. Has 12 number of back mounted hardpoints. Has one shoulder mounted hardpoints on each shoulder area of core.
Left & Right AMs - reinforced boxy arms with reinforced interior structure with one shoulder hardpoint on the side and one on the forearm.
LG - Bare waist with one hardpoint on each side & rear. The armor on the legs jut out towards the rear in v-shape fashion. The feet are 'flat'ish and shoe-like. Also, the rear leg armor can be purged to perform overboost(s) but that rapidly drains energy. The ankles jut outwards diagonally and can be used as detachable wire anchors or purged to use built-in gatling guns (one per ankle).
Non-standard Equipment - Built in anti-radar, DRICM, ECCM, silent lock(-on).

MF - N/A (none)

Energy Pack/Ammo Mags

Energy Pack x 140 (Because they're very vital)
Rifle Ammo Mag x 40
Gun Mag x 250 (Machineguns eat ammo fast but have larger capacities; Normal guns don't have that big ammo capacities; magnums/shotguns included obviously)
'Special' Gatling Gun Ammo 'Mag' x 80 (Fast consumption rate despite large ammo capacity)
Cannon Ammo 'Mag' x 15 (Larger 'Mags' than normal)
Missile Ammo 'Mag' x 120 (Very fast consumption rate)
Wing Parts x 60

Equipment/Weapons
Back Mounted - Booster Pack (4 max; each booster takes up 3 hardpoints)
Back Mounted - Offensive / Defensive 'Wings' (not dual roled; think funnels from gundam) (12 max; 1:1 ratio)
Back Mounted - '6 Pack' missiles (6 max; 1:2 hardpoints; each '6 pack' uses 1 ammo)
Back Mounted - 'Backpack unit' ; carries x2 swords/machineguns + x1 rifle/sniper rifle/gatling gun + x2 built-in boosters. (1 max obviously; takes up 12 hardpoints)
Core Shoulder - Cannon / Gatling gun (1:1 ratio; cannot use in conjunction with over 2 missile '6 pack's or 'backpack unit')
Core Shoulder - Wire anchor (pair required; aka one on each shoulder; 1:1 ratio)
Core Shoulder - Light barrier shield (1:1 ratio)
Core Shoulder - Radar Amplifier (1:1 ratio; also boosts -on range)
Arm Shoulder - Side-mounted shield / '6 Pack' missiles / wire anchor (1:1 ratio)
Arm Shoulder - Top-mounted '6 Pack' missiles / cannon / wire anchor (1:1 ratio)
Forearm - Mounted shield (can hold cannon / wire anchor beneth) / cannon / wire anchor / blades
Waist - Held Weapon(s) / cannon / wire anchor / light barrier shield (1:1 ratio)

Weapons
You have most normal (solid/energy) weapons, please input a/any selection (would be too long to type it all out. Be creative?)

Mech & Equipment Selection
---AF Geist
---AF Geist
---AF Abend

---

"Please hurry up Tsurugi-sama," says Edelweiss. She had probably entered the room a moment ago. Like Iris, she is an A.I., not yours by purchase, but a 'gift' of sorts. She is also a capable pilot who you can assign to a mech, or as a co-pilot.

"I know, Edelweiss," you say. You don't bother sparing her a glance as you make your selections...

---

ENTER SELECTION NOW

ALSO, SELECT DEPLOYMENT LOCATION (one only of course)
[ ]Main Continent, Northeastern Sector - Secure Trasmission Zone
[ ]Northeastern Continent, North Sector - Continent Sweep
[ ]Western Hemisphere, Southern Sector - Remove Enemy Fortified Positions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anzelotte
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 pm

[X]Main Continent, Northeastern Sector - Secure Trasmission Zone
[ ]Northeastern Continent, North Sector - Continent Sweep
[ ]Western Hemisphere, Southern Sector - Remove Enemy Fortified Positions

- "Securing a Resource point are essential."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:06 pm

"Edelweiss, stay on standby. Owen, Sukari, Iris, we're deploying, now. We'll take the northeastern sector on the main continent," you say as you cancel-exit the customization screen and the garage.

"Edelweiss-kun, please arrange for Erian and 'player' occupational forces," says Sukari. She taps a button on her window and she begins dematerializing.

You don't hear her reply as you began dematerializing as well. Its apart of the transfer process from one server to another or to and from the real world. Its painless and quick as you rematerialize within the confines of your mech.

The surroundings in front of your mech appears to be a swamp with rough cliffs protruding from above, and sudden ends like the one barely twelve feet in away from you. A quick check tells you that the lower parts of the place can submerge your mech up to the lower half of the core. Your radar reads no contacts, just yourself, Owen, and Sukari. The heat signatures in the place appears to resemble AFs, but their awkward positioning and clustering suggests otherwise.

You note Owen's crude but sturdy mech on your left, and Sukari's mech, which resembles a cross between a knight and a sparrow with a red-white-brown color scheme, on your right. Owen's AF Striker is quite straight forward designed with emphasis on mid-to-close range, while Sukari's AF Shiroi Suzume or Shizume for short, is mainly mid-range with most of her armaments concealed.

"It's too quiet," says Sukari. She boosts off the ground to a nearby low cliff.

"Maybe they're suffering from the terrain?" suggests Owen. He moves towards the left and advances a short distance forward.

"Oh come on... they're probably in the wrong area," says Iris.

"Either way it'll be all the same. But it seems they might be attempting an ambush," says Sukari.

---

Whose Information do you agree with (includes basic tactics)

[ ] Owen - Have Owen take the lead with Sukari providing aerial support.
[ ] Iris - Proceed at a normal pace with Sukari scouting ahead.
[ ] Sukari - Advance cautiously with Owen taking the lead and you providing suppressing fire with Sukari defending you.
[ ] Ask Edelweiss
[ ] Other - suggestions people?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anzelotte
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:44 pm

[ ] Owen - Have Owen take the lead with Sukari providing aerial support.
[ ] Iris - Proceed at a normal pace with Sukari scouting ahead.
[ ] Sukari - Advance cautiously with Owen taking the lead and you providing suppressing fire with Sukari defending you.
[ ] Ask Edelweiss
[X] Other - suggestions people?

Combine 3rd and 4th Option, that is you agree with Sukari, but you ask Edelweiss too. Which of the first? of course he would ask Edelweiss first, Then to Sukari, you might form a better strategy.
- Kid, when it's too quiet, the enemy is suspiciously preparing for your arrival, especially when they know you're coming. With the right mind and strategy, you can overcome even from a well thought out ambush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:48 am

"Ambush huh." You tap a panel next to your left hand's controls to bring up a line to Edelweiss. "What do you make of this?"

"... The enemy probably rerouted their forces to backup another sector. Either they're only defending the base or there's no hostiles left... likely the former. Though once they're engaged, most likely they'll be reinforced," says Edelweiss.

"Makes sense," you note that your late deployment has worked this possibility greatly in your favor. As your three man team is proper equipped to evade normal detection, the element of surprise is on your side. "Sukari, think that's likely?"

"Well... yes," says Sukari. She has moved her mech a bit further up to another cliff. "If it were an ambush they would've already sprung it by now.... Edelweiss, can you pick out the base's location?"

"...just a vague estimate. There's too much interference in the northwest... southeast and west from your location," says Edelweiss. "But... I'd say the base is west of your location."

"... Agreed. The southeastern interference is probably an unintentional side-effect of the terrain. If its northwest we won't have too much more ground to cover."

"I'll lead then like usual?" says Owen.

"Maybe. They're liable to be expecting hostiles at any moment so... I think it'd be better if I took the lead and you cover Tsurugi-kun so he can pick them off," says Sukari.

"If it's already like this then wouldn't it be best to just blitz them?" suggests Iris. Her sudden intrusion into the conversation reminds you she hadn't fallen asleep... and was actually paying attention.

"Or you and Tsurugi can move in and distract them so I can move into range," says Owen.

"I can sortie as well if you need me," reminds Edelweiss.

---

What will you do?

[ ] Take Owen's suggestion.
[ ] Take Sukari's suggestion.
[ ] Take Iris's suggestions... for once.
[ ] Improvise a combination of the Owen's and Sukari's suggestions, having Edelweiss blitz on your behalf while you snipe them.
[ ] Something else / Suggest something yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abyll
Newbie
Newbie


Male Posts : 32
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Take Iris's suggestion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anzelotte
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 am

[ ] Take Owen's suggestion.
[ ] Take Sukari's suggestion.
[ ] Take Iris's suggestions... for once.
[ ] Improvise a combination of the Owen's and Sukari's suggestions, having Edelweiss blitz on your behalf while you snipe them.
[X] Something else / Suggest something yourself.

Combine option 3 and 4.... For once.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToxicElixir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 129
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 106
Location : Atom Mc'Nukington St.

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm

[X] Something else / Suggest something yourself.

Have Owen Spearhead with Iris close behind while you find the best possible position for sniper overwatch, Sukari placed in a flanking position with Edelweiss closely monitoring the battlefield, have her prepared for immediate and rapid deployment in case of a true ambush when the group scatters or enemy flanking manuvers, have her armed with a light mech.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 pm

"Sukari-kun, cover our rear. Owen, take point. Edelweiss, get ready to move when get to the the area, use the other AF Geist," you say as you boost your mech off the swamp filled terrain and onto the nearby cliff, and proceeding to do the same as you advance westward.Owen's mech moves on ahead, leading the way, while Sukari follows after you. "We'll do all three then. Edelweiss and Sukari will lead a blitz assault on them while I provide long range support so Owen can strike undetected."

"Understood, I'll be using the other AF Geist then," says Edelweiss.

"This will be fun won't it Sukari?" says Owen.

"Tsurugi-kun, are you sure you'll be fine without backup," asks Sukari.

"Oh don't worry, it's not like I'll do something to him, says Iris. "Not that he'd let me anyways."

"Iris," you say.

"Yes?"

"Shut up." You clear the cliff-swamp mash up terrain and enter a flat swampy area (A). You can see a high ridge (B) from your current position. A glance from the sensors nets an interesting piece of good news.

"That's strange... the density here is lower now? But just barely...," mutters Sukari.

"Stop complaining, it's better than nothing," says Iris.

"Sukari's right, it's lower now, but not by enough," says Owen.

"Hm... let's see...," you say as you bring up the radar's frequency. You tweak it a little here and there and... are rewarded with a fuzzy, vague, but visible mapping of the area. You send it over to the others.


"...Maybe Owen and Edelweiss should make a direct assault, and I'll support Tsurugi-kun," suggests Sukari. "In any case, the elevated terrain (B) is an ideal sniping location, but it'll be a slow descent for Tsurugi-kun... I can handle that just fine, so I think it'd be better for Tsurugi-kun to head to the southern cliff-side of the base (D) and snipe from there. I'll also be able to provide cover for Tsurugi-kun if needed be."

"Woh... slow down there, I thought we agreed on OUR plan," says Owen. By our he probably means himself and Iris, "or at least a version of it."

"I think it's a good idea," says Edelweiss. While they where talking she had deployed in your other AF Geist. "Sukari's AF is much more mobile in the air compared to the rest of our AFs. And going by that, Sukari-san and Tsurugi-sama can move in quickly if needed be. As to the assault, attacking from the beach side via the sea (F), sweeping in from the hillside across (H), and dropping in from the southside (D) are our best options, while Sukari-san can fly in over the clifftop (B)."

---

What will you do?

[ ]Stick with the original plan. (Owen & Iris's Idea)
[ ]Have Owen and Edelweiss lead the assault while you snipe, with Sukari covering you. (Sukari & Edelweiss's Idea)
[ ]Other (Suggestions?)

Also, select attack vectors for Owen & Edelweiss. You may change Sukari's and yours as well.

[ ] Owen [ F / H / D ]
[ ] Edelweiss [ F / H / D ]
[ B ] Sukari [ B / F / H / D ]
[ D ] Tsurugi [D / B ]

*Note, A is your current location. You know what the surrounding area looks like and the exact location of the base. However, which/what building is what you don't know. Also, the black 'stuff' in A/B/C/D/H/G designate swampy terrain (at least in this case anyways).

**Default plain is due to 1 & a half votes in Iris's favor. The 'original' plan is from Anz's vote... whereas the cautious advancement was from Toxic.The latter plan is derived mostly from Toxic's vote as if coincidentally fits in well, mostly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Inside a TV

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:09 pm

[X]Have Owen and Edelweiss lead the assault while you snipe, with Sukari covering you. (Sukari & Edelweiss's Idea)

[F] Owen
[H] Edelweiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:33 pm

"Owen attack from the seaside, Edelweiss, move in from the hills," you say.

"And I'll cover from the cliffside right? While you snipe from the southern position," says Sukari.

"Correct," you say as everyone heads for their positions.

"What, you trust her more than Owen to keep you covered?" says Iris. She clearly doesn't sound pleased at the change of plans. "Or that she might shot you in the back afterwards?"

"Iris-san, be quiet please," says Edelweiss.

"I'm in position," reports Sukari. "No enemy movements sighted. Only four 'dolls' in the base."

"Can you make out the hanger?" you ask.

"No... three buildings match the specifics. I'm sending over the visual," says Sukari.

A image of the base is displayed on a side monitor. Three buildings (4, 5, Cool are highlighted. One of them (4) appears to be built into the cliffside. You also see a reinforced gate built in the front (3).

"Hm... no doubt its that one," says Owen. A mark on the cliffside building (4) appears on your image.

"I think it's best to assume all three might be hangers," says Edelweiss.

"Going off of base layout... either the cliffside or the western most building," says Sukari. Another mark appears on the cliffside building (4), along with one other (Cool.

"Even though I don't want to... I think Edelweiss is right," says Iris, " but I think the southern side building is more likely it." A mark appears on the highlighted building closest to your sniping position (5).

"I'm ready," reports Owen, "Just give me the signal."

"Whenever you're ready Tsurugi-sama," says Edelweiss.

"Weapon ready, don't take forever," says Iris.

You note that your AF's armaments have been swapped out by Iris for sniping... though this also means you currently lack mid-to-close range guns. You take one more glance at the base image and consider your options. You could either disable the hangers by heavily damaging the durable buildings, take out the command building, or neutralize the enemy AFs to prevent their numbers from increasing should you fail to take out the hanger in time. In any case, the 'doll' AFs armaments aren't clear to you and something about them feels.... off.

---

SELECT (CURRENT) MAIN PRIORITY

[ ] Disable Hanger (Possibly # 4, 5, or Cool
[ ] Neutralize Enemy AFs (Current number - 4)
[ ] Securing the Base (Command Building Currently Unknown)

SELECT BUILDING TO DESIGNATE AS HANGER TARGET*

[ ] #4, Built into cliffside
[ ] #5, Southern side of base
[ ] #8, Western side of base

*You can pick more than one or all of them.

SELECT TARGET(S) FOR EACH CHARACTER**

Owen [ ]
Edelweiss [ ]
Sukari [ ]
Tsurugi [ ]

**You can chain a sequence of targets.

ADDITIONAL ACTION(S)

[ ] Inform the others about the doll AFs.
[ ] Something Else
[ ] Other (suggestions?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anzelotte
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:57 am

SELECT (CURRENT) MAIN PRIORITY

[ ] Disable Hanger (Possibly # 4, 5, or
[ ] Neutralize Enemy AFs (Current number - 4)
[X] Securing the Base (Command Building Currently Unknown)

SELECT BUILDING TO DESIGNATE AS HANGER TARGET*

[X] #4, Built into cliffside
[X] #5, Southern side of base
[X] #8, Western side of base

*You can pick more than one or all of them.

SELECT TARGET(S) FOR EACH CHARACTER**

Owen [Sabotage Enemy cliffside Hangar( 4 ) Then to ( 8 ) to prevent reinforcements and support Edelweiss. Double Quick.]
Edelweiss [Support Owen by sabotaging ( 8 ) If possible, but do not stray far.]
Sukari [Eliminate Enemy AF's from long range.]
Tsurugi [Target Southern hangar ( 5 ) Then take out the remaining AF]

**You can chain a sequence of targets.

ADDITIONAL ACTION(S)

[X] Inform the others about the doll AFs.
[ ] Something Else
[ ] Other (suggestions?)


One must be swift and crazy to just do this plan. However, if done correctly, victory is all yours. The Doll AF's are a little suspicious although, but definitely priority targets are where the enemy reinforcements would come from(Hangars), and take control of the base in a blitzkrieg.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:58 am

"Find the Command Center, in the meantime, neutralize the hangers. Owen cliffside, then western one. Edelweiss take western. Sukari, snipe the dolls," you say. That instant, everyone sprang into motion.

You see from your vantage point that Owen swapped in a BMC-02 [a miniaturized, portable battlecruiser main cannon] in his right hand. He accelerates towards the fires it at the gate(3), vaporizing the outer sentry tower (1) along with a chunk of the gate, just enough to fit a AF through it... and also right into the cliffside hanger...

---

The collapse of two of the enemy AFs alerts the remaining two in time. Sukari's shots miss one, but nails the other in the left leg.

From your position you can't see Edelweiss, but you figure she's probably circling around to the hill in the rear (G).

---

"Ready," says Iris. She had swapped in a heavier weapon, or weapons in this case, a pair of EBCs (EMP Battlecruiser Cannon, portable version). To be specific, EBC-06s, which are particularly known for their ability to keep their target's systems intact enough for them to easy for Erians, A.I.s , and 'players' to patch up and use. You take aim and fire straight at the southern hanger. Thanks to your target angle, there's no way to miss or any risk of hitting Owen.

You immediately note the handiwork of the EBC-06s the hanger goes completely dark. As you turn your attention towards the enemy AFs, you notice that you disabled one with that blast, but there are three more now and two more are moving out from the western hanger. They seemed to have noticed your position, but not Sukari's position, as two head for you while the rest make for Owen.

Neither group makes it very far. Before you can fire the EBCs again, both AFs moving towards you have been shot in the cockpit block, Sukari's handiwork. One of the four heading towards Owen has its chest blown off while another has been reduced to just a cockpit, its limbs all shot out.

"Tsurugi-sama, there seems to be a shield barrier around the cliffside hanger," says Edelweiss. She has swapped to a EBC-06S, a sniper version of the EBC-06 with less effectiveness, but greater range.

"Yeah, a heavy one too," says Owen. He has turned his attention towards keeping the AFs at a distance in tandem with Sukari's sniping. "Too heavy, must be important."

"It has to be the command center!" declares Iris.

"Or maybe a factory? Or military server?" suggests Sukari. You note that she isn't disputing the possibliity of it being the command center.

As long as its shielded in only a portion of a base, or any important area, it's never good. A factory is quite likely given the area its built in, but it's also a good place to hid a military server, espeically undernenth it. Then again it's a excellent defensive position for a command center, but that's not as problematic. A factory would mean disabling those hangers was only a delay, whereas a military server would supply them with more personnel to throw against them.

The comm. beeps, a unidentified signal is trying to contact you. Normally you'd know if it's an ally, hostile , or unknown, along with an estimate of the signal's distance. But with the heavy jamming, you don't know where it's from, or who, and this is the best you'll get.

You note that the western hanger has been disabled, and only 2 enemy AFs remain. Their pilots seem quite very competent. Too competent compared to the rest that have been taken out. In fact, their AFs don't look the same. You don't think they're the same ones that you saw originally, or deployed earlier. The pair keep out of Owen's range while minimizing damage from Sukari, to outright dodging Sukari's shots. One of them shoots at Sukari's direction, while another shoots once at you, it seems they know.

---

SELECT CLIFFSIDE FACILITY*

[ ] Command Center (Capture)
[ ] Military Server (Destroy)
[ ] Factory (Capture or Destroy if not possible)

*Select one only.

ASSIGN NEW ORDERS**

Tsurugi [ ]
Edelweiss [ ]
Owen [Following Previous Orders]
Sukari [Following Previous Orders]

**You can reassign orders for Owen and Sukari.

INCOMING COMMUNICATION*

[ ] 'player' Ally (unknown)
[ ] 'player' Ally (a contact) (might be hostile towards you)
[ ] Edrian Ally
[ ] Enemy Base Commander
[ ] Enemy AF Pilot (female)
[ ] Someone Else (Not Suggestion)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : +7 GMT Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:11 pm

SELECT CLIFFSIDE FACILITY*

[ ] Command Center (Capture)
[X] Military Server (Destroy)
[ ] Factory (Capture or Destroy if not possible)

*Select one only.

ASSIGN NEW ORDERS**

Tsurugi [Aim for the other AF, distracting it to avoid Owen getting ganged]
Edelweiss [Pick safe location to start sniping Owen's target, giving him support fire]
Owen [Aim the one who shot at Sukari's direction, assuming his vision is slightly off at Sukari's direction]
Sukari [Stop giving support fire, and search for new sniping spot to prevent getting hit from enemy's Commander AF]

**You can reassign orders for Owen and Sukari.

INCOMING COMMUNICATION*

[ ] 'player' Ally (unknown)
[ ] 'player' Ally (a contact) (might be hostile towards you)
[X] Edrian Ally
[ ] Enemy Base Commander
[ ] Enemy AF Pilot (female)
[ ] Someone Else (Not Suggestion)

As for Sukari, after she find a new spot perfect for sniping, aiming around Edelweiss' surrounding to scan the area preventing Anti-Radar Reinforcement AFs ambushing the group.
Tsurugi do evasive maneuver to minimalize the damage, and keep moving around, waiting a position similar like
this so if the bullets missed, main target, it'll still hit Owen's target, since what he's equipping isn't
\ / suitable for mid-close combat, assuming the enemy is smart enough to identify Tsurugi's
\ / equipped weapon.
\/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anzelotte
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Female Posts : 63
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

SELECT CLIFFSIDE FACILITY*

[X] Command Center (Capture)
[ ] Military Server (Destroy)
[ ] Factory (Capture or Destroy if not possible)

*Select one only.

ASSIGN NEW ORDERS**

Tsurugi [Call in an air strike Attempt communication from the incoming transmission. Evade and cover, assist Owen first, then Sukari, but pay close attention to the battlefield for incoming reinforcements, as well as Analyzing the situation. You don't want to get caught off guard ]
Edelweiss [Pull back and support Owen with suppression to keep the enemy pinned]
Owen [link up with Edelweiss and work as a team against one AF]
Sukari [Return fire and pull back, attempt Guerrilla warfare, make them think the odds are against them in the shadow of jamming.(Make them think they have the numbers) ]

**You can reassign orders for Owen and Sukari.

INCOMING COMMUNICATION*

[X] 'player' Ally (unknown)
[ ] 'player' Ally (a contact) (might be hostile towards you)
[ ] Edrian Ally
[ ] Enemy Base Commander
[ ] Enemy AF Pilot (female)
[ ] Someone Else (Not Suggestion)


If you make the enemy think you have the upper hand, their morale will suffer somewhat, but if they're determined to put all their wasteful lives on just this battle alone, greater consequences awaits them. Owen and Edelweiss needs to make sure neither of them will go down, make them confident, to prove they have reinforcements lying in wait. Convincing may be hard, but can be done with many unseen tactics. Give them just slight attention, by using long range attack, After doing what you have to do, assist Sukari if she requires any, if she doesn't, swap weapon for a missile for long range missile attacks to keep them pressured. Sukari should return fire only once, then disppear into the back, using other weapons in her arsenal to make them think theres more of their own side out there. As for the transmission, let's say a kind hearted helper might assist you, but will not trust you or them. in other words an independent temporary ally. It could be that she may have a ulterior motive...

Oh and call an airstrike for extreme measures =x I'm so merciless aren't I?

EDIT: Ignore me, I was drunk.


Last edited by Anzelotte on Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:25 am

(I'll note, there is no enemy commander AF present currently. Also, it's one sided jamming, your side is the one getting screwed over by it. Or in other words, anz self-nullified most of anz's post.)

"It's probably a military server. These two should be the guards then," you say as you accelerate."Edelweiss, cover Owen. Sukari relocate, check for ambush. Iris, mid range please. Let's finish this here and now."

"Bout time Tsurugi." Owen switches out the BMC-02 for a pair of machineguns, and a pilebunker on both arms. He charges in, machineguns blazing at the one that shot at Sukari. You note he's actually trying to save the heavy stuff for later, as opposed to usual. It seems he's to aware as well that they're too good to be mere guards.

"Got it," says Edelweiss. She swaps to a energy sniper rifle while relocated slightly back, to the top of the hill, giving her a better view and reducing chances of hitting Owen by accident.

Sukari doesn't say anything, but you can guess she's on it as her shots have suddenly stopped. You can't make out whether this is a good or bad thing.

"Ready, shall we?" says Iris. She has swapped in a PSR-31C, a mobile sniper rifle customized for speed despite its inherently lower effective range, mostly because you don't need that extra range given your accuracy. You fire there times as you boost down, leaving your high ground behind you.

All three shots connect, nowhere lethal, but critical. The doll AF that shot at you isn't in any shape to continue battle, or rather it can't. It's head is totaled by one shot, the other two drove into its core's internal mainframe and backup system respectively.

The remaining AF goes down after a moment, apparently it was a pair with the doll you downed. Quite fitting of a guard duo, then again, it still feels off. You note only it's head and core are intact. Only thirty seconds have passed since you gave your orders.

You tap the comm., bringing it up on the monitor. "Who is it?"

"Erian...Ozi-2301,....position.....overr....uned... Spec...tral...Ops-" the static line cuts off, but the visual is still there for a moment. A trio of heavily equipped AFs are present amongst the ruins of over three dozen Erian AFs. There is virtually no damage to the three AFs aside from mere stains of combat. A bullet through the image ends the signal.

"Eh... a map... no they're ten minutes away from us," says Iris.

You note a opened data cache that had arrive a moment ago while the signal was still present. A quick glance confirms it, along with the lack of info on that combat zone. "Sukari. Owen. Edelweiss. Company, Spectral Ops."

The air seems to freeze over as everyone understands the implications of the term 'Spectral Ops'. It's the term for the enemy AF equivalent of 'player' Aces, those ranked within the top one hundred in any of the thirteen servers. Of those top one hundreds, only the top twenty-five are considered the Ace of Aces, and the only ones capable of single handily taking on an average Spectral Ops squad, or matching a irregular one.

A somewhat helpful fact is the matter that each Spectral Ops is accompanied by a minimum of two, or more even number of direct subordinates who are a match for any 'player' Ace, and the fact that each Spectral Ops member tend not to form squads with other Spectral Ops except under extreme circumstances. These circumstances also bring together their direct subordinates which only complicates matters.

But there is one major flaw of theirs, which is their preference for one on one duels with the opposition's commanding officer to resolve engagements along with taking the loser captive. But they only do so if the difference in capability is close enough in their eyes, and they are not always right and when they're not, its always to their advantage. On the other hand, breaking one's word in a duel... is quite fatal. Or in other words, most Spectral Ops and their direct subordinates will make sure that person dies and stays dead.

You note you only have several options open to you right now.

---

WHAT DO YOU DO!

A) [ ] Infiltrate enemy Command Center / Military Server; Disable jamming, destroy military server, and set up transmission signal* ** (Continue Mission)
>>>[ ] Select Personnel. (You need at least two AFs manned still though)

B) [ ] Abandon the base and retreat to safety. (Abandon Mission)***
>>>[ ] Destroy Hangers
>>>[ ] Collapse cliffside of Command Center / Military Server
>>>[ ] Destroy Other Base Buildings

C) [ ] Make a strategic withdrawal and send someone to get out of jamming range and call in backup. (Temporarily Suspend Mission)
>>>[ ] Select who to send for backup.****

* I took a third option.
**You'll need 3 people for this and, except for Owen, they'll be in risk of being injured. Also needed to disable the jamming. Oh and the shield is still up.
***Each additional action takes up time.
****You cannot send yourself.

IF B/C, WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS?

Tsurugi [ ]
Edelweiss [ ]
Sukari [ ]
Owen [ ]
Iris [ ]

Note: You DON'T know WHICH direction they're coming from. Oh yeah, and it's a Boss Battle~ Oh yeah and sometimes the easy way out isn't the best option in the long run, or is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : +7 GMT Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:43 am

C) [X] Make a strategic withdrawal and send someone to get out of jamming range and call in backup. (Temporarily Suspend Mission)
>>>[Sukari]

IF B/C, WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS?

activate Stealth System

Tsurugi [Switch weapons to fast long range energy rifle, activate the stealth system, gives extra command to the team to put extra booster to increase maneuver and air time for reducing amount time needed to reach the regroup area]
Edelweiss [Set the light barrier shield up, activate the stealth system, and switch the PSR-31C with the long portable barreled version]
Sukari [Switch to energy machine gun pair, activate the stealth system, set up light barrier shield]
Owen [Set the light barrier shield up, heavy machine gun pair, and activates stealth system]
Iris [Set up the light barrier shield to cover the core, activating camouflage devices,readying short ranged solid and energy machine gun and readying burst fire]

Note for portable long barreled rifle:
(If the barrel removed, it'll be lighter, easier to move around and can be used for mid-short combat gun. Is this version is available on the inventory?)


Before doing the preparations, everybody were told to regroup [Area Lower B] in 60 seconds. After the team regrouped, start doing the preparations.

Note that this must be done within 45 seconds since the time is too tight to do things slowly.Total time given to regroup and finish the preparations are 60+45 seconds.

---------------

Assuming the team arrived at the rendezvous point safely, Owen, Edelweiss scans the area while Tsurugi is focusing on covering Sukari who had set out before Owen and Edelweiss arrived. Sukari were told to keep updating status frequently to Tsurugi.

The team has to carry out the plan in godspeed mode to avoid any conflicts with Spectral Ops.


Last edited by Vareluxe on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
113Kyote
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 176
Join date : 2010-09-17
Age : 22
Location : Inside a TV

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 pm

A) [X] Infiltrate enemy Command Center / Military Server; Disable jamming, destroy military server, and set up transmission signal* ** (Continue Mission)
>>>[Have Iris infiltrate the Command Center while Tsurugi and Edelweiss provide backup] Select Personnel. (You need at least two AFs manned still though)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:22 am

I don't even know how I am supposed to be selecting this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:26 pm

[Note: All prep. is already on standby the moment combat is engaged. 30sec has passed as well. Also, I'll just use these [ ] to designate large piles of exposition/info chunks from now on like this one.]
Quote :
C) [X] Make a strategic withdrawal and send someone to get out of jamming range and call in backup. (Temporarily Suspend Mission)
>>>[Sukari]


"We'll regroup over here, take caution," you say, lighting up [Area Lower B] as you make for it. "Sukari, stay your position."

"Right away," says Edelweiss. She switches to a PSR-31C as you have more than one copy of it in your garage.

[It's multiple copies is half in part to replace damaged ones in mid-battle, but also because it is more compact than other PSR models, and has a shorter barrel, but that is also why it has a shorter effective range. The normal PSR-31 is pretty underwhelming, and had been effectively displaced by the PSR-31C the day the latter became available.]

---

"Don't be late ya two," says Owen. He equips a pair of boosters across his AF's back, and swaps out the pilebunkers to lightning his load, therefore increasing his speed.

---

"... hostiles inbound... eh- atmospheric entry! Numbers unknown," reports Sukari. "Contact in 50 (seconds)."

---

"What the hell are they doing!" exclaims Iris.

[By they she means the Assault Craft and certain specific types of space combat AFs which normally engage enemy space forces to prevent withdrawal of enemy planetary forces, but more importantly, are supposed to prevent enemy reinforcements from joining the battle. This is in part because Assault Craft and space combat AFs can purge AUX equipment to fight within planetary atmosphere. But their space combat design effectively makes them fairly difficult targets to hit by all others but aerial AFs. Effectively speaking, a breach in the planetary defense during an offense can have a major impact on planetary battles, and their number of possible target trajectory only makes it worse. You can consider them an equivalent of an air strike.]

---

YOUR RESPONSE?

[ ] Ignore them and continue with previous orders.*
[ ] Switch member to be sent to call for reinforcements.*
[ ] Snipe them yourself. (Perfectly possible; requires Tsurugi to move to A or B, and cannot move while sniping them.)* **
[ ] Other (Suggestions? You can combine/modify the above with other stuff too.)

*You can pick any combination of them.
**This has to do with Tsurugi's shooting capabilities. Also, it's normally 1:10 odds of a hit when sniping aerial AFs from either range.

SPECIFIC ORDERS?***

Sukari [ ]
Tsurugi [ ]
Edelweiss [ ]
Owen [ ]
Iris [ ]

***It will overwrite any previous orders. However, current response will take precedence over all specific orders, while the plan of action selected in the previous choice takes priority. Or in other words, Plan>Response>Orders if any conflict should arise.


Last edited by Rein on Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Expanding on post.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : +7 GMT Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:30 am

[X] Other
Continue the previous order. Exception for Sukari, order her to start moving to the jamming free area without waiting for the others (assuming that Tsurugi is close to Sukari so before Sukari goes off too far, Tsurugi can start preparations for giving cover fire for Sukari)

---------------

Sukari [Before going, turn on extra light barrier to double up the barrier power, switch her heavy sniping equipments with light long-range energy rifle]
Tsurugi [Remove any heavy weapons, and add another extra booster]
Edelweiss [Set up extra light barrier to double up the barrier power, swap heavy weapons with light long-range energy rifle, set up extra booster]
Owen [Set up extra booster, remove heavy weapons]
Iris [Cancel order for readying short ranged solid and energy machine gun. Modify the defensive bits (less defense but higher speed to reach the target). Readies sniping armaments for Tsurugi. Set up camouflage and dummy devices]

---------------

  • The extra booster is to attain highest possible speed for reducing time needed to reach the destined area, also by removing heavy weapons, more speed can be attained.


  • By readying sniping armaments for Tsurugi, is for reducing time needed to pull out weapons as soon as Tsurugi's arrival at the rendezvous point.


  • Setting up camouflage for the team, and making dummy devices with ability to emits same signal as team's signal to fake team's number if detected by the enemy.
---------------

For Iris' orders, it's so many that Tsurugi take over piloting the current AF as he finishes doing his orders. As Tsurugi take over the pilot, he gives order to the team to give AF's energy point information for calculating the next action if unexpected situation occurred.


Note from player: This is getting harder and harder >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Posts : 365
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:03 pm

(Proper, effective camouflage equipment is far too draining to use by mechs. Camouflage paint is a different matter.)

Quote :
[X] Other
Continue the previous order. Exception for Sukari, order her to start moving to the jamming free area without waiting for the others (assuming that Tsurugi is close to Sukari so before Sukari goes off too far, Tsurugi can start preparations for giving cover fire for Sukari)

"...Ignore them. Sukari, head on ahead. Call for backup," you say as you start boosting upwards. "Iris, speed, prep. defense, snipe, and dummies. Edelweiss, mobile intercept. Owen, hurry up."

"Of course," says Iris. She had already began switching out all unnecessary equipment, as to far as leaving the AF unarmed and switching a booster pack in, but that was what you wanted right now, speed. The tapping and clicking behind you confirms Iris's part underway.

"Understood," replies Sukari. You see her AF rapidly move away from (B). Apparently she had enough foresight to predict your order. You guess it'd probably take her twenty to twenty-five seconds to leave jamming range, the energy cost of her mobile equipment probably won't affect her reserves too much. Her only weapon on hand is a SEER-03

[The SEER series stands for Snipe Enhanced Energy Rifle. SEER-03 is designed for quick target intercept at long range, without loss of effectiveness over the increased distance by increasing the projectile speed. However it's main drawback is its increased energy drain. Being a energy weapon, it doesn't run off cartridges but rather energy supplied from the mech itself, thereby draining the energy pack a bit for each shot. Or in SEER-03's case, twice the amount used by a regular energy rifle.]

"Yes, Tsurugi-sama," says Edelweiss. She switches in a booster pack and leaves the AF Geist armed with mounted light shields and a SEER-03 as well.

"Why certainly," says Owen. You note he really went overboard... then again, it makes up for his AF's horrendous weight and crappy flight capability.

---

Five seconds... ten seconds... fifteen.... Suddenly the alarm goes off.... twenty seconds.

"This is Sukari Kiyojima, requesting backup," says Sukari.

"... AF Nightingale reporting.... Blockade breached.... Enemy reinforcements present. Calculating...."

[AF Nightingale is Server 6's rank 26, also that server's fastest, and best space and atmospheric combat AF pilot. Gender and real name unknown, pilots a AF that can transform after purging AUX space combat parts. Can effectively slaughter aerial doll AFs and Assault Crafts with little difficulty if only 'slightly' out numbered in a ratio of 30:1. Above 30:1, AF Nightingale is less effective at wiping them out on short notice. Tends to follow missions and orders quite strictly, except when failing or falling short of completing them. In those cases, it varies.]

"AF Kaguya, Northeastern Continent secured."

[AF Kaguya is another Server 6 pilot, it's rank 6. Gender and real name unknown, pilots a blade/melee ordinate AF that is also extremely agile. Can easily tear apart enemy formations if left to his own devices. Isn't a very good co-op / team player though and his fighting style can be hap-hazardous for allies and also disrupt allied aiming. Also prefers to have odds stacked against him as much as possible, such as fighting behind enemy lines alone or against a squad of Spectral Ops. Tends to disregard orders and others in favor of said odds, but still has a good sense of self preservation.]

"Oh hi there Sukari-"

"Shut up Laszt, and it's Kiyojima-san to you," says Sukari.

[Roland Laszt, male 'player'. Is an obscure rank 113, also Server 6 like you and your teammates. Is apparently on a one sided relation with Sukari. Doesn't seem to know the difference between pure stupidity or bravery. Often times tries to impress on girls... which rumors says, tends to be pretty much hellish for the latter. Is quite balanced in terms of capabilities though.]

"AF Izen reporting, enemy HQ and server location still unknown."

[AF Izen, otherwise known as Ariel Niriko, a rank 34 'player' from Server 3. Is quite infamous for her credit stealing antics, but at least does do the dirty work herself. To be precise, she takes information from others on/about important/critical objectives or the like, and hurriedly goes to displace whoever is already on it, even if it's just about done. However, certain information suggests that she simply doesn't care if there is or isn't anyone on it already, as not all of her antics have displaced or conflicted with others. Is considered on par with a rank 27, though she just doesn't do as much, hence her current rank.]

"Anyone but Laszt, please, Tsurugi-sama," mutters Edelweiss.

---

PICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AS REINFORCEMENT REQUEST* **

[ ] AF Nightingale
[ ] AF Kaguya
[ ] Baka-baka er.... Roland Laszt
[ ] AF Izen / Ariel Niriko

*Note: each of them have their own criteria to fulfill or they won't accept your call for help.
**I'll be nice and say this, one of the four won't reinforce you. Check the previous posts for more hints as to who would and the exact persuasion. Oh yeah, and who you request as reinforcement will affect things. Do note it will take time for them to arrive.

PERSUASION

[ ] AF Nightingale
[ ] AF Kaguya
[ ] Baka-baka Roland Laszt***
[ ] AF Izen / Ariel Niriko

***Actually persuading Edelweiss, Sukari, and Iris. Roland doesn't need persuading for obvious reasons listed in his expo.

Note: Write-in point missed. Next write-in point coming up... (after mission over.)

ORDERS****

[ ] Tsurugi
[ ] Iris
[ ] Edelweiss
[ ] Owen
[ ] Sukari*****

****Previous preparations are still ready or met.
*****Do remember she's currently acting as your comm. link to potential reinforcements.
Note: There is one line in the post you should pay attention to when considering actions. And sorry about the expo dumps... critical information for choices....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster


Male Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 24
Location : +7 GMT Jakarta, Indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

PICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AS REINFORCEMENT REQUEST* **

[ ] AF Nightingale
[ ] AF Kaguya
[ ] Baka-baka er.... Roland Laszt
[ ] AF Izen / Ariel Niriko

Cannot make decision as time needed for the reinforcement needed to reach the team's current position (which is [Area B]) is still unknown.

PERSUASION

AF Nightingale [ ]
AF Kaguya [ ]
Roland Laszt [ ]
AF Izen / Ariel Niriko [ ]

Cannot persuade as there's no one requested yet for reinforcement.

Tsurugi [Once arrived, set up sniping position, add up extra barrier, removes the extra booster]
Iris [During the flight from previous location to rendezvous location and spread it. Once arrived at the destination point, quickly modifies Tsurugi's rifle, after modifying, take over the pilot and start scanning the surrounding area]
Edelweiss [Once arrived, removes the extra booster to reduce energy usage, start preparing sniping armaments and readies sniping position. Once finished, start scanning the surrounding area]
Owen [Once arrived, removes the extra booster to reduce energy usage, start preparing heavy short-mid range guns, improves AF durability by activating extra barrier shield. Start scanning surrounding area]
Sukari [Once request has been made and confirmed, equip extra booster to quickly return to [Area B]. Once arrived, start preparing sniping armaments and readies sniping position. Start scanning the surrounding area]

Tsurugi, he orders the team to check battle armaments, energy points left, and stealth system. To double check the double check, to assure that the AF's condition is on the best to be able to give the best possible fight the enemy back.

Also, he gives order to Sukari to ask each available reinforcements about the time needed to reach current team's location.

After Sukari hear Tsurugi's order, instead of talking to each person one by one, she made mass connection, requesting information about time needed to reach the current location. Before she made the mass connection, she made sure that the signal is protected so enemy's intel will have problem to identify or track Sukari's AF location.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -   

Back to top Go down
 
Digital Mecha Reality War - Mission 0 -
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com