Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

11/10 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Phyress

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 pm

@Neftie wrote:
I can't understand how people get gold ball so often, I spent 1K Rt without seeing 1 on halloween Gara with both single and x5 roll.
This game need to go die in a hole. #em8

Weekly Gara tends to have better rates than the Rare Robo Garas. Also, people with unimpressive results are less likely to post their winnings than people with amazingly good or bad results.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Yeah you're right I guess thats true.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Oh, I've never been shy about posting my results on Rt gara rolls...like the time I rolled the EVE Gara on it's last day...and got that useless 3s PomPom.... >_<;;

In fact, it was a chance roll on a Gara during beta that handed me a Pulsardio Gamma and set me down the path to being a Support player once I discovered I could derp the bajeezus out of arts!

Maybe once I can buy some Rt, I'll report more often...maybe. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Female Posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 pm

3s PomPom..in Gara..why is that even in there! lol
I started pretty recent so I don't know much about past gara, but I can tell the halloween one being a jerk.

I temped to try out Pulsardio sometime, or even the Gamma which I believe can fire multiple missile.
I only play Winberll as support just to screw up melee, but looking to try out other type of support bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:17 pm

They will only add stuff to the UC Garapon, never take stuff away.
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:20 am

LXE wrote:

Speaking of adding stuff to UC Gara, whose bright idea was it to add Build Arm BS as a GOLD prize? I want to knock some sense into that idiot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:24 am

@FireKiller87 wrote:
LXE wrote:

Speaking of adding stuff to UC Gara, whose bright idea was it to add Build Arm BS as a GOLD prize? I want to knock some sense into that idiot.

This. e_e
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:40 am

@Yokura wrote:
@FireKiller87 wrote:
LXE wrote:

This. e_e

Maybe we're being tricked and CS fixed Build Arm BS so that it's more OP than Ah-chan's Homing Blaster.

...derp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Am I the only one that finds it kinda of awesome to play the chibi mission and have that song playing on the last "boss" of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:35 pm

I have to admit, the music in both stages of the final boss for the Pepen Rebellion is pretty good (though it could have been better had it been fully orchestrated). I wish they'd set the point limits a bit higher; with ten players, at least one person dying is pretty much a given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:39 pm

@Klinkin wrote:
I have to admit, the music in both stages of the final boss for the Pepen Rebellion is pretty good (though it could have been better had it been fully orchestrated). I wish they'd set the point limits a bit higher; with ten players, at least one person dying is pretty much a given.

There've been some full-team runs I've been in where we had 3 deaths and somehow stayed in it...4 is doom, though.... I've yet to be in one, though, that went with NO deaths...that I can recall.... Smile

In a full team, having 3 chibis with Repair Bits is pretty much the minimum effective #, preferably cycling heals...the only problem comes when one or more of the healers loses their radar.... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:55 am

I'm not sure where to put this but...

... Is it me, or has the server been more laggy ever since after the maintenance? I have been hitting slightly more lag shields...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:50 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
@Klinkin wrote:

There've been some full-team runs I've been in where we had 3 deaths and somehow stayed in it...4 is doom, though.... I've yet to be in one, though, that went with NO deaths...that I can recall.... Smile

In a full team, having 3 chibis with Repair Bits is pretty much the minimum effective #, preferably cycling heals...the only problem comes when one or more of the healers loses their radar.... affraid

Most of the deaths are incredibly stupid when the mission is so damn easy.

Sure stupid crap happens, like the game or the connection derping and making certain attack invisible (it happened to me only once, pepen wasn't facing or shooting towards me, and suddenly missile explosions without any visible shells), but people just do unnecessary things.
Some keep shooting the last boss while the shutters are closed, or simply run in front of it.
Is it that hard to go behind a pillar and wait? Move around the pillar when needed and you can finish it by only getting hit once or twice, or not even get hit. The only things that might hit you are the vertical missiles and it's not often that it happens, or when a stray missile goes behind the pillar or if you are too close of the end of the pillar and the zooka explosion hits you through it. Still, there's 10 people, you can just retreat because even if five people are on the back, the other five can easily finish it off.
Before the last boss it's just about not acting like a rambot and abusing the circles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11/10 Update   

Back to top Go down

11/10 Update
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com