Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sladezero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:36 am

I was walking in the hallway of my college when some girl walked up to me and asked "Do you like hardcore shows?"
I was laughing so hard i couldnt answer her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:00 am

@Gerrion wrote:
Quote :
Went on a walk yesterday, wearing boots without socks, and gave myself a blister. Told myself I wouldn't go on a walk for the rest of the week. I went on a walk today. :v But my blister didn't hurt, so all is well.

That's wierd, why would you go for a walk with boots without socks?

I usually go on walks with boots and without socks. But the pair I usually wear have a fuzzy/fluffy winter lining, so they aren't uncomfortable to wear socks without. The pair I was wearing on the walk had a bit of a stub in the back, iirc.

Saw someone with a Yogscast shirt today at college. #em3

I was in the middle of typing this post, and my firefox browser closed, so I had to retype it. ;;

@LXE
I post here a lot because I like to talk about my day, but I don't really have anyone to talk TO about my day. So I just shove it all off on you guys. :v

And on another note, I was going to make the following gif my signature, but it was too large, so I decided against it. More yaoi for you all, though! #em3

Spoiler:

Last edited by Suki_Eve on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:29 pm

The random thing I noticed is, Suki posts here very often. :3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7872

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Mom thought I became pregnant because I'm eating more than often. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:06 am

Wearing a single-button denim blazer I got at the thrift store.

It's like fitted, so I'm very pleased.

I did notice, though, that the sleeves have this flower pattern and that the button is on the right side (my left side). Men's blazers are usually on the other side...

I wish they would label men or women's clothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:47 am

coming back here for no other reason than seeing a picture that reminded me of CB
it was a good pic.
really fleshed out is what i would say
me
miliken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:22 am

My mum is an iPad person, when she uses my Laptop she touched my laptop screen a few times only to find out that my Laptop uses a trackpad.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:47 pm

I went "AWW! She looks so cute!" out loud when I saw this picture. XD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:22 pm

post here to test out my new sig.
and it's under 550k.
sean
SEAN!
SEAN!

it's nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm

Tempting pic, Astral, really tempting.

On other regards, me and my brother took our lil' sis out for pizza lunch during her school lunch period. It was really nice, and she felt really happy Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:29 pm

@Gerrion wrote:
Tempting pic, Astral, really tempting.

On other regards, me and my brother took our lil' sis out for pizza lunch during her school lunch period. It was really nice, and she felt really happy Cool
Not sure if the Cool needs to be placed on your first statement or the second statement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:14 pm

>Dune hears about random person jumping in front of a train to commit suicide...

Suddenly... I'm sadden all day.

Only the rage of having to put up with jerks in CBTW to do the very last daily of attendance before I quit CB for good got me out of it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Spoiler:

Roman Orgy again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm

My 13 year old brother fished up someone's diary entry in a school desk. Probably shouldn't be doing this, but this entry was so god awful, that I just have to share it with you guys... Please read it... It's just so bad its hilarous.

By the way, everything in this "entry" is one complete run-on.

Warning: TERRIBAD grammer. Everything is verbatim.:

Reverse Evolution has begun. Deal with it
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:09 pm

LXE wrote:
Spoiler:

Roman Orgy again.

I downloaded that game for 3 rt .-.
(lotsa boobs)

@iKray, how old is your brother because judging from the tone of the writer; she seems kinda juvenile yet highschool tier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 pm

@LS3 wrote:
@iKray, how old is your brother because judging from the tone of the writer; she seems kinda juvenile yet highschool tier.
Read the post.

And your description is spot on.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 am

Welp, probably going to be saving a good 30GB off my PC again.

Found a bunch of interesting new eroges to download.

Bright side, I fixed my laptop, so I can transfer them over to there.

Only problem with that is people might think I'm weird when SUDDENLY, SEX SCENE happens.

Oh well. :v
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
Only problem with that is people might think I'm weird when SUDDENLY, SEX SCENE happens.
LOL
Wouldn't it be awkward to play an eroge with friends around?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:19 am

Quote :

Probably.
Unless they aren't the average friends you speak of...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:00 am

@LS3 wrote:
Uh...what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:29 am

LXE wrote:
@Suki_Eve wrote:
LOL
Most friends would either be expected to know about my weirdness, or would be expected to tolerate it when it shows. And it's not like I can't multitask when playing eroges, so I can give them equal attention. :v

I only have like, 1 friend at college this semester, though. And it's not like we're the type to go out and hang out on weekends, anyway.

Suki forever awkward penguin.

8:25am, finished printing out papers I need for Political Science. Realize that I've printed over 140 pages of paper for college this semester. Realize I still will have things to print out. Hope they reset my paper-budget balance next semester. ;~; (Had 25.00 at the start of the semester iirc, am now at 11.00, paper is 10 cents a page, college kills trees AND your change jar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Stepped on a grounded bee hive. Things I'm greatful for during that situation:

1. The bee hive didn't crack.
2. Didn't get stung. ONCE.
3. There were people nearby that could have possibly helped me.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Helped setp-father get wireless router up and running on this PC...well, he did the majority o fit; I'm just tweaking a few things, including getting my Nintendo 3DS onto the network...now I can race online with Mario Kart 7 without having to go to a restaurant/etc! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:57 pm

I know that feel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Mario Kart 7? I'm planning to get that soon.

We should schedule a race soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com