Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:54 pm

@Kiraneko wrote:
got flamed in arena for sharing amot vainic to teammates...

"orz

They're going to flame you for even having Resha/rolling Initium Gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:14 pm

My sister's stepmother talked to me today.

It was awkward.

I still think she's a whore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:30 pm

>Look at suki's signature

>A new gif
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

@Hyoka wrote:

>A new gif
Spare me the pain, Suki and please put them in a spoiler. > A <
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:36 pm

@Hyoka wrote:

>A new gif
Stop Suki. Das Gay. D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Cardboard furniture. What?

http://kartongroup.com.au/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:20 pm

LXE wrote:

Wouldn't be surprised if the shipping box was a "assemble your furniture" kit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:42 am

my replies getting deleted.

Thats random for today Angry Dracken
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:52 am

LXE wrote:

Cardboard furniture, fun!

I had a class in high school where all we did was build things out of cardboard. It was a fun class. Too bad it was canceled after that semester, since it was just a trial class. ;~;

EDIT:

@Everyone commenting about my signature:
Your resistance only makes me giggle. Twisted Evil
Oh, and I guess it makes me harder, too.

Plus it's not the worst gif I could've put in my signature. There's an extended version of the second one. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
LXE wrote:

Cardboard furniture, fun!

I had a class in high school where all we did was build things out of cardboard. It was a fun class. Too bad it was canceled after that semester, since it was just a trial class. ;~;

EDIT:

@Everyone commenting about my signature:
Your resistance only makes me giggle. Twisted Evil
Oh, and I guess it makes me harder, too.

Plus it's not the worst gif I could've put in my signature. There's an extended version of the second one. Wink
What is life without laughter?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:20 am

@Suguri wrote:
What is life without laughter?
What is CosmicBreak without Suguri?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:16 am

It happens. ._.:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 am

Laid down for 5 seconds. Ended up sleeping for an hour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Needless to say, I'm never looking at ANYONE'S signatue again.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 208

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Granny 'Drug Kingpin' Busted...........................They arent so innocent no more.......

Spoiler:

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/granny-drug-kingpin-busted-oklahoma-142202087--abc-news-topstories.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:35 pm

LXE wrote:

These were SO ENVOGUE in Germany....like 2005 or such xD

Got my monthly statement (leo.org says this is what you call "Kontosausz├╝ge" O.O""") and checked it, found some transaction I didn't understand, the purpose was "call me back" - People are paying me to even talk to me. I r movie star Deal with it

I probably won't call back though :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm

Quote :

Not even at mine? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm

@Gerrion wrote:
Quote :

Not even at mine? No
No, Gerrion. Not even you-- oh wait. ._.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 pm

Doctor Who music. Best thing I've heard in a while. #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:13 pm

Today; I realized one of my favorite formal tops to wear to work was in fact translucent. Staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, I could see everything. How I never noticed, after wearing it to work for nearly 3 years, is beyond me @_@ I'm just that observant =3= Luckily, I was also wearing my lab coat, so I simply buttoned it up and went on my day. Of course, clearly no one else noticed over the course of three years. Or, if they did, they chose not to tell me for various reasons =3=
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Downloading NeedForSpeedWorld. Might as well bore myself with it. ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion

Male Posts : 11416

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:32 pm

@Kirika wrote:
Today; I realized one of my favorite formal tops to wear to work was in fact translucent. Staring at myself in the bathroom mirror, I could see everything. How I never noticed, after wearing it to work for nearly 3 years, is beyond me @_@ I'm just that observant =3= Luckily, I was also wearing my lab coat, so I simply buttoned it up and went on my day. Of course, clearly no one else noticed over the course of three years. Or, if they did, they chose not to tell me for various reasons =3=

This happened to a former colleague of mine to, however she was way older than 25, with way older I mean like 60...

I sleept pretty deep while sitting in the bus today and woke up just nefore I missed my station (MEGA RUCKY! #em3 ), however in that moment I wished my pee-pee would have been smaller. It's just april and I already experienced the most embarrassing moment this year. It can only get better I suppose TAT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Went on a walk yesterday, wearing boots without socks, and gave myself a blister. Told myself I wouldn't go on a walk for the rest of the week. I went on a walk today. :v But my blister didn't hurt, so all is well.

Before I went to bed last night, I think I spent an hour or so trying to critique a...very novice attempt at writing. x__x; I'm good at being objective in my reviews, but damn, you'd expect a 19yr old to have SOME ability to understand how to write without traumatizing your reader.

Oh, and the old house is being toured again, so hopefully we can sell it. #em3
S> One three bedroom, three bathroom house in Gladstone, Kansas City, Missouri for $125k. Buy it. Please.

Sean told me my combined gifs were over the size limit, so I had to remove one. ||orz

Doctor Who music is amazing~ Makes me want to rewatch it all, but I need to finish House M.D. first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 pm

My garage door broke, so I couldn't enter my house through the garage... (Making me locked out since I don't have a key).

A retired Marine, about in his 80's(?) came to repair it. He said some spring broke, thus producing a loud bang.

Holy crap it smelled in there after I re-entered an hour later. He was drenched in sweat, and he had gas... Good thing he's a cool old guy.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:19 am

Quote :
Went on a walk yesterday, wearing boots without socks, and gave myself a blister. Told myself I wouldn't go on a walk for the rest of the week. I went on a walk today. :v But my blister didn't hurt, so all is well.

That's wierd, why would you go for a walk with boots without socks?

Quote :
Before I went to bed last night, I think I spent an hour or so trying to critique a...very novice attempt at writing. x__x; I'm good at being objective in my reviews, but damn, you'd expect a 19yr old to have SOME ability to understand how to write without traumatizing your reader.

Well, a trick i ussually do is suggesting possible improvements without either saying directly the ending response and without speaking directly about the author. If you can make the feedback possible, not only will your target be more rceptive of your idea, but it'll also lessen the possibilitie of trauma and following trauma rage.

Regarding myself, it's been a while that i had roasted beef with oven-made potatoes and garlic-seasoned brocolli. It was goooooood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?   

Back to top Go down

Most random thing you've done or seen today in real life?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright┬ę2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com