Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:38 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:

if you want to kill tbg on range, just gear up some random long range weapon

when tbg fires cruisemissiles, shes a sitting duck - just use some weapon tuned for range or with major range before tuning (different rifles, gathima am, thoarla am3, railguns, psygunabused missiles come to mind and other stuff come to mind)

you could of course just shoot or dodge incomming missiles and ignore her

You see, I am not trying to become a loli stalker. I want to help my team by establish and maintain front line. How do I go about being able to fight off air effectively to hold an anti-air zone (so your dying team mate on healing spots dont get picked off by some AG), and also push the front line/maintain front line against a TBG?

my definition of anti air zone
long range air = threaten them with ease (thoarla am3 range tuned etc)
medium range air = they get hurt entering zone (psycho cluster/AG core weapons etc)
short range air = near instant death from hard hitting stun (seraph crimrose double beam machinegun etc) if they stay, or they exit immediately

So far, I have a decent victory1 with long range anti air and also the blast bazooka on its back for close/medium range. However, it can't trade blow with TBG. She perform the same function but on a few tiers higher. All these shifts from normal play against 1 bot... That mean TBG is pretty high tier.

If your arty is stalking TBG, who is checking those air? Arty shouldn't stalk. I want to check air from high ground, when air are lacking, I will go to front line and force enemy arty to jump off cliff (usually by out ranging them) so our air can invade. Give me some suggestion on that. I prefer having TBG left to be dealt with by land, but if she force her missiles on my territory and I lose optimal anti air spot... I see my team going down hill via invasion of flying garbage collectors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:16 pm

*look @ event03...*

O SHI BYNE GIRL AND MELFI... SCREW NEW YEAR GARAPON... IMMA ROLL!!!

... wish me luck ... QQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4506

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

ah now that you mention it, Mega Garapon last year....

Silver Balls gave people Combinations a Robot and a Weapon, Bronze gave 2x Weapons (Different ones) and Blue Balls just gave godly shit (Literally)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 pm

So much hype for a possible Garapon to come...

... I'm fearing the worst.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:58 pm

@ziix wrote:
The manbots will never come....
|||||||orz

They'll all get raped if that happens.

At MOST we'll probably get jikun hu promotion.

And that's a low probability.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:53 am

@Hyoka wrote:
@ziix wrote:
|||||||orz

Jikun Hu promotion: gains tits, put in maid outfit.

Hoping Mega Gara actually hits CBEN. Mass Arena confusion always makes for good lulz.

Maybe I'll actually see why people have such a problem with Ah-chan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:58 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
@Hyoka wrote:
@ziix wrote:
|||||||orz

Jikun Hu promotion: gains tits, put in maid outfit.

Hoping Mega Gara actually hits CBEN. Mass Arena confusion always makes for good lulz.

You see, the laws of the world (and the game) state that what goes up must come down.

Except, AG never comes down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:28 am

@Suki_Eve wrote:
Imagine someone who can stay in the air for the entire match without having to land once. Imagine that same person have enough speed to catch up to you and dodge most of your attacks, both with little to no effort. Imagine that same person having a weapon that does insane damage per shot and has such insane homing capability that she doesn't even have to look at you to hit you with it.

That's Ah-chan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:06 am

I understand the general idea of why Ah-chan is so annoying. But I've seen her in, what, ten matches at most? Most of which I was using my SUG Nicole Malice? She's not a common enough problem for me to get just why everyone hates/dislikes/ her.

Also, mm, midriff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Courius
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 928

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:22 am

uuuh... idk... somehow im not so sulk anymore with my la reve... due her psyblast took down some ah chan in arena... well... if any of course... most airs in jap either huge battlecruiser class with stardust cannon and Blaster... or seraph...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArturiaPendragon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 am

EN has Mega Garapon, confirmed.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7342-11-16-mega-garapon-on-next-maintenance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:23 am

@ArturiaPendragon wrote:
EN has Mega Garapon, confirmed.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7342-11-16-mega-garapon-on-next-maintenance

Huzzah!

Also, I want to kidnap you Arty.

Not for anything bad, mind you. Just company for Haku grinding (because I suck).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Wait...
Someone who can actually read Japanese, please translate this:
また、今回登場する一部ヒューマノイドについて、性能を向上させる調整を予定しております。

It's from here: http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/201111160040/

Because Google makes it look like a buff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
PhoenixAir
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 193

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:59 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Wait...

Playing with alternate translations, its just saying Certain Humanoid bots have appeared, and will be adjusted by the sounds of the translation

the 一部 in the sentence google translates as some, its more like certain, since not all moebots will appear in the gara by my guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:19 pm

@PhoenixAir wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Wait...

Playing with alternate translations, its just saying Certain Humanoid bots have appeared, and will be adjusted by the sounds of the translation

the 一部 in the sentence google translates as some, its more like certain, since not all moebots will appear in the gara by my guess

"we plan to adjust the performance higher for certain humanoid type that appeared this time"

is what I got out of it.

... elisalotte buff?

btw, crimrose school sailor uniform is land type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mew
The Ultimate Negro

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Anyone got a pic of the Garapon in JP? It should be out by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:09 am

Aegis wrote:
Anyone got a pic of the Garapon in JP? It should be out by now.
From what I see in the JP patcher, the Gold consists of School Crimrose then every Gold bot starting from Sugoi Gara up to Idol Gara.

Currently attempting to log in.

-Gold-
School Crimrose
(every single gold bot from Sugoi Gara to Idol Gara, only recolored)

-Silver-
Heavy Jaguar Arm(can headbutt)
Destructor MAX(DUAL RAILGUN AMS)
Domiclown Qouit(Ringsssss)
Saggitary Maxis IV
Prakius(AURA bot)
Prakius Ahead(AURA bot)
Shuminion R(Breaker AM)
Shuminion L(Blaster AM)
AchtSeibenEF(Dual Burners lol)
AchtSeibenWT(Dual Gatlings + head Railgun)

-Bronze-
Mighty Pile Bunker
Pump Bazooka
Blast Railgun
Beam Missile
Gimmick Launcher AMJ

-Red-
Middle Bazooka Mod
Limited Plasma Gun Mod
Pierce Gun Mod
Omega Bazooka Mod
Ballista Shooter Mod

-Blue-
Harmo Beta x3 + Fudara Set
Harmo Gamma x2 + Twode Set
Slot Pro Alpha x2 + Midoro Set
Slot Pro Omega +Threede Set
Rare Cosmos Set

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pulupulu

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:12 am

OMG what have they done to squidol girl's color (>_<)

Why weren't I bless with squidol girl when she still got blue hair tint... I don't know what to do now... (T-T)

Every moe bot color changed.

Also, I have never seen so many monsters in 1 gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:28 am

School Crimrose
700/770 Cost
S sized LND(yes, LND)
Bit: Axe
Carts:
Capacity Up +70 x6
Enhance Internal Weapon x2
Shell Guard
Sword Guard
Blast Guard
Boost Run
Sway
Tough Runner
Short Boost
Quick Land
Pumped Up Super
Float Dash
Fast Recovery
Stealth System

Notes:
-BD has subweapon Moe Field
-LG has subweapon Crim Attack
-Left AM has subweapon Wonderful Bag
-Accessory "Crimrose Gear" gives +1 STR

Last edited by NovaZero on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2851

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:30 am

Quote :
Schoolgirl Crimrose
BD: Moe field (gives HP regen, WB gauge recovery, all guard)
WP: Wonderful Bag (20 force, 350 range, but has ammo [200?]
LG: Crim Tackle (32 force)

Pink Hair Aquila girl
Brown hair Mighty Byne/Toybox girl
Black hair? Squidol Girl
White hair Elisa
Brown hair Melfi
Blonde hair Regina Winberrl
Pink? hair Ion
Pink hair Kuten
White hair Feng Mei
Red hair Rouche
Blonde hair Mialy
Green hair Lala Ricotte
Red? hair Katalina BG

Silver:
Machknight Ace
Destructor Max
Domiclown Quoit
Heavy Jaguar Arm
Geminion and his alternate
Brachius and his alternate
Saggittary Maxis 4
AchtSieben, two new alternates

Bronze:
Limited Plasma Gun mod
Middle Zook mod
Mighty pilebunker
Omega blaster mod
Piercegun mod
Omega Blaster mod
Gimmick Missile Launcher AMJ
Beam Launcher

Cosmos Harmonicas 20%&30%
Alpha and Omega slot protector
Handa cosmos

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:35 am

Eww @ Su-chan, Melfi, Fengmei and Lala's colors.

Yay @ Ah-chan, Elisa, Regina and Mialy's colors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:58 am

Funny how they switched Rouche and Mialy's hair colors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum