Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:30 am

maybe 40 diferent prize
10 gold, 10 silver,10 bronze and 10 poke ball
trololololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<Fenrir>
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:38 am

Mialy and Rouche in there too?

EDIT: Seems like they are, cuz I see Mialy in the screenshot when going to cbjp official website.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Solar Fuzz Cat
Solar Fuzz Cat

Male Posts : 1037

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:38 am

xzpwnz wrote:
"And more" couldn't possibly be utter shit

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the problem with this campaign.

Got to admit, the people who would QQ overpowered over this if this garapon if it did come out are the same people whom I wouldn't feel bad seeing disappear from the server. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:54 am

Kitouski wrote:
Got to admit, the people who would QQ overpowered over this if this garapon if it did come out are the same people whom I wouldn't feel bad seeing disappear from the server. Just saying.

Pretty sure those people have the same feelings towards you too if you sport the whatever it is they envy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3756

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 am

Kitouski wrote:

falcon1 wrote:

Pretty sure those people have the same feelings towards you too if you sport the whatever it is they envy.

scratch

You lost me, both of you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:35 am

@revel

I think I understood. At least, I thought it was pretty understandable until you said that, now I'm a bit confused too q-q

Kit saying that the people who QQ about the Mega Garapon he wouldn't mind seeing leaving CB because those would be the people who believe every new exclusive moebot is OP OP OP.

Falcon saying to kit that. The people who QQ about MegaGarapon would feel the same, and wouldn't mind seeing the people who already have exclusiveMoeBots leave because they're skill-less players who can only play auto bots.

... General gist of what I think they're saying. Obviously, it's not quite as black and white as that.

DID MY POST MAKE SENSE. >: ?! Cause I think I might be even more confusing than the those two trying to explain Dx
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:49 am

Kito said that he wouldn't mind if those people, those who are protesting to the return of these moebots, woud just simply go away and leave. I was just saying that I'm pretty sure that the same people he was referring would also love to see the owners of these moebots go away too.

I was just trying to point out that the feelings of hostility are mutual. You hate them, they hate you.

I might be taken the wrong way though, just saying this because I know a lotta UC guys who just complain and do nothing.

I hope everything is clear? bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:56 am

You said "sport the whatever it is they envy" though, which didn't quite follow, but whatever.

And I'd love to hear Kit's logic. You rather see people who have a genuine concern over the state of arena gone in favour of more TBG 'n Friends? What?

I see little wrong in bitching about the OPness of some of these shit, or do people really see TBG's supremacy in large arena rooms to be questionable? Or AG's ability to demolish average/below-average players? Or Kuten and MBG's uncanny ability to lagwarp? Sure, people can go on about how it's OH SO EASY to nail AG with bazooka/railgun or flank and kill TBG, but the effort and skill level required to achieve both are far greater than what it takes for them to wreck you and other poor sods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 am

The manbots will never come....
|||||||orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 am

reVelske wrote:
I see little wrong in bitching about the OPness of some of these shit, or do people really see TBG's supremacy in large arena rooms to be questionable? Or AG's ability to demolish average/below-average players? Or Kuten and MBG's uncanny ability to lagwarp? Sure, people can go on about how it's OH SO EASY to nail AG with bazooka/railgun or flank and kill TBG, but the effort and skill level required to achieve both are far greater than what it takes for them to wreck you and other poor sods.
So basically AG and TBG are easy-to-use anti-scrub bots?

Sentinel, in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, is considered overpowered by many less skilled players. However, he's really easy to deal with.
He gets use in high-level play, but he's not anywhere near on the level of broken that Phoenix and Wesker are. CB doesn't have an equivalent to those two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 568

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 am

Guys, calm down. It'll be okay.

We'll just charge more RT. It always seems to work so why not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 am

http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/18749/image/5/

Here's the last year's mega gara. I suggest you take a look at all the garbage in golds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:39 am

Arti wrote:

So basically AG and TBG are easy-to-use anti-scrub bots?

It's beyond that. I'm not clued up on MvC tiers and meta so I'm gonna use a slightly more familiar example: Ken in SF4, he's a scrubby as fuck but is relatively harmless in high-level play. TBG and AG? Both of them are still very solid choices in high-level play. AG is a bit outclassed by a few other Air builds and isn't nearly as effective as her standard arena play due to better teamwork, more lethal arts that are far less distracted and less nubs to pick off, but she is still deadly and is fully capable of giving even the most skilled players headache with minimal effort, be it in high-level play or regular arena. TBG, on the other hand, is equally dominating anywhere and easily shuts down Air (or anything that flies).

But of course, tourney play is hardly the concern here, the issue is how they topple the already-fragile balance of regular arena matches in a significant degree, regardless of the level of skills involved. Unlike fighting games, it's not a simple 1v1 where skill is the deciding factor to the result of a match. Even if YOU are well equipped to fight them in CB, they are not forced to fight you and can easily head off to faceroll others (Okay, this isn't so much the case with the real scrub TBG with no mobility to speak of or scrub AG with the I-CAN-FUCK-ANYONE-I-WANT mentality). Depending on the map, even your supposed hard-counter to these OP bullshit in the hands of capable players can often find themselves hard-pressed in dealing with them, be it due to terrain advantage or being outnumbered/distracted.

VeryMelon wrote:
Here's the last year's mega gara. I suggest you take a look at all the garbage in golds.

Rates and Rt are hardly the concern, sugoi gara never had what you'd call fantastic rates, yet look at the number of sugoi sluts the arena is "gifted" with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 am

...good thing the only new moe-bots I want out of this Mega Garapon are the ones that aren't auto-win.

Even then, I don't even have money to waste, so oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rei_hunter
[Moderator]
[Moderator]

Female Posts : 4517

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:16 am

Again, CB-JP's Moebots are at a low, this should help fill in the gap at least. outside of seraph crimrose.

Unlike CB-EN, all the cash payers fag it up with them, jp is a bit smarter than that though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/reihunter
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:42 pm

reVelske wrote:
TBG, on the other hand, is equally dominating anywhere and easily shuts down Air (or anything that flies).

I would like to add.

TBG don't just dominate most air, she also dominate arty by taking ideal arty positions. Try to hold a location being bombarded by TBG as another arty; almost impossible without being TBG yourself. Her range has quality and quantity, while pushing her back into safer distance, effectively out range just about every arty out there.

So TBG go around and slaughter majority of the air, now they are bored and start bombarding front line. Even when faced with melee land, she is flexible enough to have burst movement to survive long enough and lure melee into their death.

Good thing melee hit harder now days. You can actually kill TBG if your throw enough lives... many lives.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:45 pm

nonsense, you can just destroy tbg missiles by shooting them, its not THAT hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

Sorry, I am not pro enough to shoot down all 8 missiles that is aiming for me and my team mate at the same time. (pretty sure good TBG don't fire all 8 )

Mind posting a video of you pwning multiple TBG missiles with your pro skills that lead to you killing the TBG from long range? (well, hard to "kill" TBG since she can just go farm tree... so just enough to shove her around the map would be good)

I would love to learn to deal with TBG from long range as arty (without rail gun especially) before people get more from mega gara.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 245

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:59 pm

Just make it simple. All Sugoi bots are OP in arena.
AG is way too annoying with her homing blasters
MBG hits way too hard, has dem shields and good tgh, destroys enemies almost like a VG but with shorter range
TBG's missiles are far reaching, bot raping weapons of mass destruction.

Still though, they are prone to their type's weakness. AG can be blown to bits by missiles, lolibox can be slaughtered by melee (carefully), and MBG will take a while, but will eventually fall to the showering of beam weapons of airs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mechaRev
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1287

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:02 pm

VeryMelon wrote:
http://www.onlinegamer.jp/news/18749/image/5/

weapons x2?
bots plus weapons?

i'd roll this gara
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 pm

fhoeng wrote:
reVelske wrote:
TBG, on the other hand, is equally dominating anywhere and easily shuts down Air (or anything that flies).

I would like to add.

TBG don't just dominate most air, she also dominate arty by taking ideal arty positions. Try to hold a location being bombarded by TBG as another arty; almost impossible without being TBG yourself. Her range has quality and quantity, while pushing her back into safer distance, effectively out range just about every arty out there.

So TBG go around and slaughter majority of the air, now they are bored and start bombarding front line. Even when faced with melee land, she is flexible enough to have burst movement to survive long enough and lure melee into their death.

Good thing melee hit harder now days. You can actually kill TBG if your throw enough lives... many lives.

If the map happens to have little obstacles and if she isn't behind a bunch of other arts, a fast Genbura can just run to one of the sides and hit her with the railgun while she spams missiles. You don't even need to get that close to hit her.

Aside of Kuten's lag, she's stupidly easy to use. When people like me who aren't melee users can get to top 10 and without feeding, you can see how easy to use she is.
(I play Kuten as if she was Ouka, because I never got Ouka. :/)

OH GOD I CAN'T READ RUNES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ハルナ

Female Posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:18 pm

umm which server is better to roll for me ? JP or EN ahhh cant design ....

boring JP becuz not much some "bad mouth ppl" like EN
so fun when see they get MAD

EN's population terrible shrink and room so "stack"
and may be shrink more after release mega gara
ppl will use OP bot spam

アイヴィスは今回ないのー?  悲しいかった。 ;_;

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:30 pm

fhoeng wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

Sorry, I am not pro enough to shoot down all 8 missiles that is aiming for me and my team mate at the same time. (pretty sure good TBG don't fire all 8 )

Mind posting a video of you pwning multiple TBG missiles with your pro skills that lead to you killing the TBG from long range? (well, hard to "kill" TBG since she can just go farm tree... so just enough to shove her around the map would be good)

I would love to learn to deal with TBG from long range as arty (without rail gun especially) before people get more from mega gara.

if you want to kill tbg on range, just gear up some random long range weapon

when tbg fires cruisemissiles, shes a sitting duck - just use some weapon tuned for range or with major range before tuning (different rifles, gathima am, thoarla am3, railguns, psygunabused missiles come to mind and other stuff come to mind)

you could of course just shoot or dodge incomming missiles and ignore her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Ah, something that I can read about the previous Mega Garapon.

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t905-cbjp-update-10-07-10-m-m-m-m-mega-garapon

Troll golds and some good silvers (which are Gold material).

Quote :
Crell Rail Gun + Magnet Whip
Double Beam Gun + Slash Blade

I wouldn't mind getting that "pack" and getting it in a roll or 2. XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VeryMelon
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1119

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm thinking we'll be getting some other CC bots in this gara. Probably as gold filler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest   

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Break Nov'11 Events | EVT003 : MEGA GARAPON (MOEBOTS EXTREME) | EVT002 : 10xEXPRate - Chibi Mission Campaign! | EVT001 : Illustration/Accessory Design Contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break Japan-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Forum create on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum