Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 SDGO is Officially here

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

What will you choose?
Stick with Cosmic Break
50%
 50% [ 53 ]
Switch to SDGO
7%
 7% [ 7 ]
Try out SDGO
30%
 30% [ 31 ]
Can't decide >_<
13%
 13% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 105
 

AuthorMessage
Cori
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 am

Justice METEOR.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 am

@Cori wrote:
Justice METEOR.

Is a giant faggot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cori
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:41 am

BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 am

@Cori wrote:
BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.

Ok what country are you from, No way in hell with that word placement are you American.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:22 am

The Zeon Remmant have been all refitted over the time , so their performance would matchup to at least ZZ era suits. The jesta is a Jegan with boosters slapped on it's back , it is massproduced. It isn't like the zeon got no new suits either. The zulu is much better compared to the geara doga, you are also comparing it with state of the art single produce unit. if anything zeon is the example of using alot of special prototype (coughneozeoncough)

the byarlant custom have better generator and better thruster, it is also piloted by an ace according to bande desinee

Also... I think you can be american and like Seed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:15 am

@Retrias wrote:
The Zeon Remmant have been all refitted over the time , so their performance would matchup to at least ZZ era suits. The jesta is a Jegan with boosters slapped on it's back , it is massproduced. It isn't like the zeon got no new suits either. The zulu is much better compared to the geara doga, you are also comparing it with state of the art single produce unit. if anything zeon is the example of using alot of special prototype (coughneozeoncough)

the byarlant custom have better generator and better thruster, it is also piloted by an ace according to bande desinee


One of the best pilot in the series so far =).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 pm

@boytitan2 wrote:
@Cori wrote:
BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.

Ok what country are you from, No way in hell with that word placement are you American.
no, he just doesn't understand the concept of proper sentence structure, that's all.

Quote :
Also... I think you can be american and like Seed
bt was referring to the fact that everything cori ever says is caveman speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:16 pm

@Malphes wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@Cori wrote:
BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.

Ok what country are you from, No way in hell with that word placement are you American.
no, he just doesn't understand the concept of proper sentence structure, that's all.

Quote :
Also... I think you can be american and like Seed
bt was referring to the fact that everything cori ever says is caveman speak.

Its worse than my typeing. Fuck Squishy does it to be a dick and I get those two messages mixed up =\.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:15 pm

@Cori wrote:
BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.


I exclude JM being a paper.(tho they messed up Destiny and other units, so you might never know). I still think it'll be a rock. A scissor is possible, but it would be kinda weird. (tho rock scissors aren't that uncommon)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 am

@Valkyrie wrote:
@Cori wrote:
BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.


I exclude JM being a paper.(tho they messed up Destiny and other units, so you might never know). I still think it'll be a rock. A scissor is possible, but it would be kinda weird. (tho rock scissors aren't that uncommon)
http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/GINN_(Miguel_Aiman_Custom)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:05 am

after eight pages of units in my garage i've still never found a suit that was ever as effective for me as aries was
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Posts : 775
Join date : 2011-09-21

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:03 am

@Malphes wrote:
@Valkyrie wrote:
@Cori wrote:
BT just hatin' SEED. SEED not Cori's favorite series, but at least no hate. The gandamus are still cool.
Still wondering if they're still gonna make Justice METEOR a rock type.


I exclude JM being a paper.(tho they messed up Destiny and other units, so you might never know). I still think it'll be a rock. A scissor is possible, but it would be kinda weird. (tho rock scissors aren't that uncommon)
http://sdgowiki.com/wiki/GINN_(Miguel_Aiman_Custom)
Why miguel ginn?, miguel ginn is a shooting scissor with his missile and rld up
Rock scissor is something along the line of Crossbone X2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:48 am

his melee is really fast for some reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:46 am

@Malphes wrote:
his melee is really fast for some reason

90% of usable meta has melee that's really fast for some reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:23 pm

90% of usable meta has weapons that kill for some reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1712
Join date : 2011-07-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Let me revise that...

Everything for the past 7 patches or so have had great melee. Good melee is not that common, and doesn't make a scissor a rock in disguise. Take a look at Ahead (Beam Rifle)

In other news...
Spoiler:
 

-------

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=9227
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SDGO is Officially here   

Back to top Go down
 
SDGO is Officially here
Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com