Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Your most crazzy high school moments

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:41 am

w
It was a pretty high-caliber school and had a reputation of having one of the best state assessment scores
I knew something was off so I looked into it and found out that the principal was playing around with the exams and numbers
Wasn't that big of a deal, (to me anyway because I purposely did bad on those) but if others found out about it, his life would be over
He kissed my ass so I wouldn't leak anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:48 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
w
It was a pretty high-caliber school and had a reputation of having one of the best state assessment scores
I knew something was off so I looked into it and found out that the principal was playing around with the exams and numbers
Wasn't that big of a deal, (to me anyway because I purposely did bad on those) but if others found out about it, his life would be over
He kissed my ass so I wouldn't leak anything

1Thats it =(.

2 Principal was stupid why didnt he lawyer up like most others would have GIVE ME YOUR LUCK U LUCKY FUCK FACE.

3 why are smart ppl laazy and avoid responsibility D=.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

@xz - wow, I feel like my own intelligence is being crushed by the sheer power of your mighty brain. I take back every bad thing I said about you, you're a real cool bro.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
w
It was a pretty high-caliber school and had a reputation of having one of the best state assessment scores
I knew something was off so I looked into it and found out that the principal was playing around with the exams and numbers
Wasn't that big of a deal, (to me anyway because I purposely did bad on those) but if others found out about it, his life would be over
He kissed my ass so I wouldn't leak anything

1Thats it =(.

2 Principal was stupid why didnt he lawyer up like most others would have GIVE ME YOUR LUCK U LUCKY FUCK FACE.

3 why are smart ppl laazy and avoid responsibility D=.
Lol
Did you think xz was stupid? I made sure to prepare moe than one source of evidence
When I told him about a few his reaction was so funny
He was sweating and shaking
Even the best lawyer wouldn't be able to save him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 am

@Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
Beating up some one weak lxe.
I bully the bullies.

doesn't seem like it's possible from lxe.
Over the internet? Hell no.
In Real Life? Piss me off hard enough and I'll make your corpse look like it was suicide.
I litterally fight on instinct and adrenaline rushes from anger, frustration and hate. If you enrage me I could break through a wooden wall with just one punch.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:02 am

@xzpwnz wrote:
@boytitan2 wrote:
@xzpwnz wrote:
w
It was a pretty high-caliber school and had a reputation of having one of the best state assessment scores
I knew something was off so I looked into it and found out that the principal was playing around with the exams and numbers
Wasn't that big of a deal, (to me anyway because I purposely did bad on those) but if others found out about it, his life would be over
He kissed my ass so I wouldn't leak anything

1Thats it =(.

2 Principal was stupid why didnt he lawyer up like most others would have GIVE ME YOUR LUCK U LUCKY FUCK FACE.

3 why are smart ppl laazy and avoid responsibility D=.
Lol
Did you think xz was stupid? I made sure to prepare moe than one source of evidence
When I told him about a few his reaction was so funny
He was sweating and shaking
Even the best lawyer wouldn't be able to save him

This infom makes me quistion xzs profession.

ANYWAYS LESS ABOUT XZ MORE ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL.

ENTERTAIN ME U STUPID HUMANS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
ENTERTAIN ME U STUPID HUMANS.
You want to hear about the time beat up this bully who was taller than me and gave me a hard time?
Back to top Go down
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:34 am

LXE wrote:
As for me, I bashed up the little shit that gave me a hard time. If he ever gives me crap again, I'm going to murder him and make it look like suicide.

BTW, I somehow didn't get in trouble. He was too much of a wimp to tell a teacher.
Mebbe this y u no mod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:07 am

@rawrz wrote:
LXE wrote:
As for me, I bashed up the little shit that gave me a hard time. If he ever gives me crap again, I'm going to murder him and make it look like suicide.

BTW, I somehow didn't get in trouble. He was too much of a wimp to tell a teacher.
Mebbe this y u no mod
Yeah, learning to control my anger.
If you watched Durarara!! Think of Heiwajima Shizuo and you'll get the picture.
Back to top Go down
centralheating
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 180
Join date : 2011-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 am

Eh having come from those Catholic schools that only had kids of the one sex, what I've done would be pretty much considered tame.

Our muck up day consisted of my year group dressing up in junior uniforms.
My Physics class built a toy car ramp from the 3rd floor just so we could wheel stuff down it.

Then to top the day off, we staged a kidnapping of our school captain; during a double period when all Year 12s had to be in English, we hid the whole year group in one of those dingy demountable classrooms and tied our captain to a chair and blindfolded her (she was in on it of course).

There was also that one time where my Religion teacher was pretty much like STUFF IT LET'S SING CHRISTMAS CAROLS, and our whole class walked around the school singing carols loudly most of us off-key.

That's all I can remember right now (and I had only just graduated last year...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AP0411
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 193
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 31
Location : nah, you're not gonna find me anyway

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 am

1st:
I jumped off from my school's 2nd floor window without any safety gear and landed safely on the ground
everyone else seems completely unamused though

2nd:
During a pencak silat training (Indonesian martial arts) i got counterattacked in the face by a sandbag (yes, it's a real punching bag, literally) that i just kicked and knocked me down, then it almost crushed my feet when it drops to the ground after the rope used to hang it broke. from that day, i focused my training more on defensive reactions rather than high-momentum offense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 am

LXE wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
LXE wrote:
I bully the bullies.

doesn't seem like it's possible from lxe.
Over the internet? Hell no.
In Real Life? Piss me off hard enough and I'll make your corpse look like it was suicide.
I litterally fight on instinct and adrenaline rushes from anger, frustration and hate. If you enrage me I could break through a wooden wall with just one punch.

My my,lxe so violent.

Probably all hogwash though =3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
shinigami
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1342
Join date : 2011-01-01
Age : 22
Location : The horrible 3-dimensional world

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 am

Nothing special.....and not expecting any till I graduate.

Except the time I said F*CK YOUR MOTHER,BITCH in front of the teacher.... #em7
(Okay okay I was standing at a right angle from her front......=] )
My mates laughed the crud out of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 800
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 27
Location : SNSD's dorm

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:25 am

I got caught making out, with my then girlfriend, in the elementary campus library, screwing her netherlips and groping her mounds. I got instant celeb status at the price of getting lashed by Chinese bamboo 24 times.

I regret nothing. afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rehpic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2011-05-19
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:16 pm

during my sophomore year, there came the annual pet booth along with the sports fest in our school. My friend Raike and I saw a dead pinto mouse outside the gym (yeah, we were forced to watch sports events either in the gym or in the field outside) due to boredom. (the mouse was from the 5th grade girls who toyed with it until it died)

due to boredom, Raike grabbed the corpse and put it in a plastic bag. Then he waved it towards me, and many other people. Then things got intense. He threw the plastic bag to the 2nd floor towards my other classmate leaning on the window; they threw it at each other like autistic people. Then we saw badminton rackets... and... since there was no shuttlecock in sight...

...
we used the corpse in a plastic bag.

After rallying it a few rounds, the plastic began to break apart and finally, when he smashed it, the plastic got torn and the corpse went splat on the volley ball field with the blood, guts and everything scattered.

We left after looking at it, and we were like... meh and acted as if nothing happened. Then we heard screams afterwards, as we walked away from it all slowly. #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:22 pm

@AP0411 wrote:
1st:
I jumped off from my school's 2nd floor window without any safety gear and landed safely on the ground
everyone else seems completely unamused though

2nd:
During a pencak silat training (Indonesian martial arts) i got counterattacked in the face by a sandbag (yes, it's a real punching bag, literally) that i just kicked and knocked me down, then it almost crushed my feet when it drops to the ground after the rope used to hang it broke. from that day, i focused my training more on defensive reactions rather than high-momentum offense

1 LMFAO THATS GREAT.

2 meeh.... how do u get knocked over by a punching bag. Their nto teaching proper strikeing The bags not supposed to move when being hit thats the point of controlling your strikes >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

some ppl here are really wimps that won against derp bullies,i'm the type that use some weapon to hurt or use martial art,but i fight for a reason of course,and they are:
1-when this asshole just mock me
2-when i'm not in a good mood
3-when i really want to fight(i call it frenesi)
4-when i want to fight to train my tec e.e

i want to fight against lxe,you know,these violent dudes are great,they make me use my bizarre moves e.e
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:21 pm

@Nisa wrote:
My my,lxe so violent.

Probably all hogwash though =3
When my brain fails, I use brawn.
When brawn fails, I use my brain again.
I assure you at least 90% of the story was true, 10% of it was dramatic special effects.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 208
Join date : 2010-12-17
Age : 27
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

It was in high school when me and my friends got a bottle of extra strengh ex-lax.
In the lunch room there is a cart with a big ketchup dispenser, so we poured the whole bottle in it.
(a lot of people got fries so it was used a lot.)
About fifteen minutes later kids were lining up at the restrooms, it was great.
By the end of the day the lunch room was well um a mess to say the least.
The best part of it was that we never got caught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:08 pm

I remember during my sophomore class, there was this kid who had the same name as me; we were quite the team. Throwing smelly bombs in class, locking up teachers in abandoned classrooms etc. A year later we made a protest since someone got punished for a petty reason, but he got caught cause they thought he was the ringleader. I also remember when we organised a "skip class'' day with ppl from other classes. Sadly, he was the only guy who got caught. Since he got into trouble for more and more things, he was eventually kicked out of school. I've seen him a couple of days ago, but it looks like he hasn't changed much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:34 pm

I cant remember how many high school games we made my head hurts from getting hit. I think my mma coach is breaking laws of torture or what ever teh fuck it is. I meanw e broke the ring from going at it.

PS dont care about fight stories Id just brag about mine i could kick all your asses. PS my head hurts. My legs hurt. My arm hurts. BT HATES TRAINING.

I remember one of my fav games was the kocking down each others books of ppl dumb enuff to not use book bags. And the running reals fast past some one and tackleing em into thier locker. BT lost this games also cause of asshole homeroom teacher going over board on my punishments Mad Mad. To all u who wish for hot teachers thier EVIL. Every single hot teacher I had was grade A evil or over expecting to me Im lazzy. One for my laziness. 2 not useing my full potential. 3 being a smart ass.4 rasing hell I just knew how to get the quitestest class to be assho.les =D. AND STILL GET GOO GRADES.HIGHEST GRADUATION WAS FROM MY GRADE. It was a personal thing to prove u can be a ass and pass. Passed on to the next year kids. But will end with the quit pussy grade of this years sighs goody to shoe losers. just wanted the hell I raised to last a little longer just a little man =(.

Really last senior year they thaught by putting my in a homeroom with mostly nerd and good kids I couldnt raise hell. Boy I raised the most hell. Just took one other bad kid for me to get to instigate shit. I had everyone making fun of each other on the daily basis. Kinda feel bad tho teacher not only was da hottest teacher I had but actualy a nice one. Shes probly a total bitch now cause of me oh well =). And the worst thing is U cant stay mad at me I know when to stop and make ppl forgive me =)
#em3 #em3

Accept for da asl teacher who I made quit I feel bad for her. I on purposely acted like a ass the first 2 quarters didnt pay attentio to shit she said. And damn they gave em the perfect group of students to raise hell with.Fail the first 2 quarters acting like I didnt know shit. .Got 72 first quarters and 50 2nd just to make her feal in controll. But Next 3 quarters pulled a 100 then. Half way threw 4th quarters she couldnt fail and refused to give me award at award ceremony again since im a total manipulative ass and quit.

Honestly she started this whole beef by changing the gradeing format from asl 1 in asl 2. She was mad that in her first class I could act like a total ass and still do good so tried to change shit up so she bought it on herself =).

No Im not a class A manipulator tho. Couldn't do shit with the new history teacher. And liked da science teacher of biology..milfs. well dint have kids but total milf traits. Actually New History teacher was probably my coolest teacher. Would watch sports center in class some times.Watched all da shit we watch,Sports,ufc related. Drove a nice ass import,Nissain with push button start,. Would Make fun of other students who would try to crack jokes at him. I mean damn unfortanently making fun of ppl isnt m strongest trait well Im better at it now but damn really had nthn on him. He could beat me in most sports only one I was kinda even was hockey he came down to gym room sometimes and was schools basketball coach or assitant idr alot of teachers had phys ed as their secondary or wanted job thier which is why we had alot of cool teachers.And that history teachers was no fair man he knew to much.If One of the cools kids at school slept witha ugly ass girl and tried making fun of him he would bring it up to shut him up. Some of them are why Im so into mma had to teachers that were brothers that took russian martial arts. And one was in the army and a thai fighter.Had bad ass tats to,And aslo had better jokes than me =(, Well everyone in class. Health teachers was pretty cool also.

3rd best momory just outa how much of a asshole move it is.We had a push up contest in school in health class jr year.I was bearly in first had the most bad luck by getting the unnaturally athletic kids in one class.I mean what the fuck their werre to kids benching 300 D=.Again Im alwas tired from training btw. Anyways Last fu.cking day of health class were all going at it in the wieght room tryna out due each other. One asshole instigated the whole contest. But barely did any work That day.. End of class he says oh ya yall guys are tired arent u well time to bust those push ups out. And beat my record. Their was a pretty good reward for that shit which is why Im most jealous. I mean damn he even got the teacher;Again health teachers also has degree in pys ed he did enter his own contest and tried to beat us. Also they werent normal push up they were the kind that take cordnation the joints u do with da medicine ball going side to side. It sucked tho cause every year due to boxing training and later mma training, Wether in gym or health class I lost shit like this cause of being to tired from training and finnaly felt that was my year just to have it stollen at the last second. After being tricked into lifting a ton of weights. Sucked more cause I lost the ny fitness test pull up contest in gym begging of the year, to a ass who smoked
A shit ton of weed before it so he would be really high and not feel pain CHEATING ASSHOLE >_<.

Ok we saw that coming but were to pumped on testorne tryna see who could out do each other. And me and one kid faught twice and didnt have a clear winner in jr high. So we were just over competitive. Didnt help he was one of da kids now dat could bench damn newar 300 and out bench the teacher. Who was also kinda big. So ya We coulda avoided it but were just to damn bonned headed to ignore the trap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm

1. I never actually attended gym class. I had it all 4 years, but never was actually there. I used to climb into the rafters of the gym and play gba after roll call. At one point, I even got a plank of particle board up there, I eventually made a makeshift pillow and added some blankets ^_^ The teach later decided that if I was physically fit enough to climb the rafters on my own, then I didn't need his class.

2. My school was pretty strict about skipping class. A single hour skipped, landed you a week in detention, which was 8 hours of cubical purgatory with homework. On one of the days I'd skipped classes early, I saw one of my teaches driving around our small town, with a definite joint hanging out her window. Our eyes met. She knew I was supposed to be in a class, and I knew pot was illegal. She slowly brought her hand into her car, gave me a slight nod, and we both went our separate ways, to never speak of it again.

I had a lot of... interesting... moments in high school, that are probably best left unmentioned. Maybe next time =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:56 pm

@Kirika wrote:
1. I never actually attended gym class. I had it all 4 years, but never was actually there. I used to climb into the rafters of the gym and play gba after roll call. At one point, I even got a plank of particle board up there, I eventually made a makeshift pillow and added some blankets ^_^ The teach later decided that if I was physically fit enough to climb the rafters on my own, then I didn't need his class.

2. My school was pretty strict about skipping class. A single hour skipped, landed you a week in detention, which was 8 hours of cubical purgatory with homework. On one of the days I'd skipped classes early, I saw one of my teaches driving around our small town, with a definite joint hanging out her window. Our eyes met. She knew I was supposed to be in a class, and I knew pot was illegal. She slowly brought her hand into her car, gave me a slight nod, and we both went our separate ways, to never speak of it again.

I had a lot of... interesting... moments in high school, that are probably best left unmentioned. Maybe next time =P

hmm that's why you are so slim....
well i can't blame you,but you know,not doing a sport or somenthing can be a bad choice,running into the park is a good choice if you don't like to make too much effort....
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8632
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:20 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
avatar

Male Posts : 1504
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:43 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
5th I coulda easily kicked the students who grabbed me ass

im probably way to late to point this out but made me giggle.

i got my ex girlfriend caught with her zip down, thinking back on it now i find this funny

i won't explain why her zip was down *oops face*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Your most crazzy high school moments   

Back to top Go down
 
Your most crazzy high school moments
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum