Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 10/13 Update

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 946
Join date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:49 pm

They haven't been released yet. Over time, new moebots will get released, and it's likely there will be their chibi counterparts to count toward the campaign.

Example, in the last campaign Melfi was released, and we got Melfi-chan.





Also, I like the Chibi Union Wars every now and then, but do we really need like 5 rooms of them? It takes up all the normal rooms...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neftie
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 200
Join date : 2011-10-13
Age : 28
Location : HELL

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Ah I see, thanks!
And I agreed with the chibi war thing, way too many rooms :\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 23
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:52 pm

@Raven wrote:
Also, I like the Chibi Union Wars every now and then, but do we really need like 5 rooms of them? It takes up all the normal rooms...
You can blame Aria for that, although I personally don't mind it if I get 3s mod weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:55 pm

LXE wrote:
Now making a Melee Chibi...
Pepo-chan is a good chibi for melee!
Not stats wise, but attack wise.
If you spam right click too much, other chibis might trip.
Pepo-chan won't trip if you spam right click, she will use her pumpkin thing instead to finish the combo (and by using that, you make the enemy drop an item).
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:18 am

On the topic of chibis...

I dreamt of chibi mechs last night.

I fucking lol'd when I saw chibi byne(mecha, not byne girl) dances and giving kisses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midreus
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 686
Join date : 2011-03-01
Age : 26
Location : sayang world

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:03 am

@necrio wrote:
I fucking lol'd when I saw chibi byne(mecha, not byne girl) dances and giving kisses.
why do we not have chibi mechs yet

this needs to be done right away

The chibi rooms are a relaxing change of pace, and everyone is operating on more or less the same base so it feels a lot more balanced to me (well, tuned chibis are obviously going to murder untuned chibis, but then that's no different from regular arena)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:17 am

@Seele00 wrote:
@Raven wrote:
Also, I like the Chibi Union Wars every now and then, but do we really need like 5 rooms of them? It takes up all the normal rooms...
You can blame Aria for that, although I personally don't mind it if I get 3s mod weapons.

What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1141
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 33
Location : 大丈夫だ 問題ない 囧

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:24 am

@necrio wrote:
On the topic of chibis...

I dreamt of chibi mechs last night.

I fucking lol'd when I saw chibi byne(mecha, not byne girl) dances and giving kisses.

Spoiler:
 
Wat? Who called me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 23
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:39 am

@Aria wrote:
@Seele00 wrote:
@Raven wrote:
Also, I like the Chibi Union Wars every now and then, but do we really need like 5 rooms of them? It takes up all the normal rooms...
You can blame Aria for that, although I personally don't mind it if I get 3s mod weapons.

What?
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=5762&comment_count=12

偶然とか本物とか、それはどうでもいいか~ (Be it coincidence or the real thing, it doesn't matter now does it~)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:55 am

@Seele00 wrote:
@Aria wrote:
@Seele00 wrote:

You can blame Aria for that, although I personally don't mind it if I get 3s mod weapons.

What?
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_c_topic_detail&target_c_commu_topic_id=5762&comment_count=12

偶然とか本物とか、それはどうでもいいか~ (Be it coincidence or the real thing, it doesn't matter now does it~)

Who cares? At least CS listened to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rathmana
Newbie
Newbie
avatar

Male Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 28
Location : The sky.

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:57 am

Chibi mechs?! Aw hell, I'd shell out 80 RT for one of them.

But even in chibi form, the mechs are too manly for kisses, so they would have to have a brofist internal instead. Does a point of melee damage to allies (as only other chibi mechs could brofist back, so it actually ends up being more of just a punch) and buffs them.

Also, instead of tumbling, they do a bunch of awesome flips then pose.

If I don't see a chibi Amateus with these abilities someday, I will die unhappy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2079
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 46
Location : Chattanooga, TN, USA

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:49 am

Enjoying the Chibi fights, despite my mild surprise at not doing better.... Smile

It's essentially a balanced playing field(Which I suspect is what actually -upsets- some people on it), and the near constant hippo rushes just add a new strategic element...not to mention practically guarantee nearly constant WB use!

...now if I could just find a consistently good setup and STICK with it...my best luck so far has come from a KokoGaap with an Easy Rifle and Dual Rifle Bits...anyone else find anything that 'works' for them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhyadel
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 273
Join date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:34 pm

Chibi rooms are fun and all, but its a bit unfair that they dont count towards Perfect Attendance. I missed yesterdays because of that.

Stun Regain and Float Dash are useful for chibi rooms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reversal
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 245
Join date : 2011-09-30
Location : Earth

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm

I generally just hold a zook, get under a PS, unload, charge up and unleash Dual Missile Bit
I wonder what it will be like using a Kamui staff in the chibi wars
I don't think it's too possible though, u get close to enemy, u die.

Edit: Bad Idea, everyone has Blast Guard Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:02 pm

@CapeMike wrote:
Enjoying the Chibi fights, despite my mild surprise at not doing better.... Smile

It's essentially a balanced playing field(Which I suspect is what actually -upsets- some people on it), and the near constant hippo rushes just add a new strategic element...not to mention practically guarantee nearly constant WB use!

...now if I could just find a consistently good setup and STICK with it...my best luck so far has come from a KokoGaap with an Easy Rifle and Dual Rifle Bits...anyone else find anything that 'works' for them?

There is no strategy with those hippos, since they drop so damn often.

Just drop 3/4 of them in the first 30 seconds of every match, and run because one or more can be a chaos hippo. XDDD

BTW, Chibis get an uber teleporting with Kamui. Mostly because they move pretty fast while using Kamui.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:09 pm

@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
Enjoying the Chibi fights, despite my mild surprise at not doing better.... Smile

It's essentially a balanced playing field(Which I suspect is what actually -upsets- some people on it), and the near constant hippo rushes just add a new strategic element...not to mention practically guarantee nearly constant WB use!

...now if I could just find a consistently good setup and STICK with it...my best luck so far has come from a KokoGaap with an Easy Rifle and Dual Rifle Bits...anyone else find anything that 'works' for them?

There is no strategy with those hippos, since they drop so damn often.

Just drop 3/4 of them in the first 30 seconds of every match, and run because one or more can be a chaos hippo. XDDD

BTW, Chibis get an uber teleporting with Kamui. Mostly because they move pretty fast while using Kamui.
until bad habit *cough* autorightclickmodo *cough* came and melee weapon comboed with tumble lol!
and seriously, i kinda totally useless in chibi room, but haku circle bit + floatdash is fun
whenever i dash around, there are many flying chibi #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulkraken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 383
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 32

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 pm



These chibi rooms are really awesome.

...Did CS do anything new, lag-wise? The game seems to be nearly lag-free now, even in Arena. I hope it stays that way.

I've been having a lot of success in the chibi rooms using Dual Slayer bits with either a Handy Zook or Wide Beam Gun.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:35 pm

@Nymph~ wrote:
@God is a Cat Girl wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
Enjoying the Chibi fights, despite my mild surprise at not doing better.... Smile

It's essentially a balanced playing field(Which I suspect is what actually -upsets- some people on it), and the near constant hippo rushes just add a new strategic element...not to mention practically guarantee nearly constant WB use!

...now if I could just find a consistently good setup and STICK with it...my best luck so far has come from a KokoGaap with an Easy Rifle and Dual Rifle Bits...anyone else find anything that 'works' for them?

There is no strategy with those hippos, since they drop so damn often.

Just drop 3/4 of them in the first 30 seconds of every match, and run because one or more can be a chaos hippo. XDDD

BTW, Chibis get an uber teleporting with Kamui. Mostly because they move pretty fast while using Kamui.
until bad habit *cough* autorightclickmodo *cough* came and melee weapon comboed with tumble lol!
and seriously, i kinda totally useless in chibi room, but haku circle bit + floatdash is fun
whenever i dash around, there are many flying chibi #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3 #em3

More like a bad code for the right click. Or lack of a stable way of registering it.

Sometimes you can click the amount of times that you need to do all attacks in a row, and it works, other times it won't. You can do timed clicks too, but sometimes the game decides to be stupid and start a new combo instead (or wait for the cool down) or do nothing at all.
I got sick of it and just click while the combo is on. Combo is near the end, I stop, get near and do it again. Why to go "pro", when I'm not even a lnd user? I'm not using it instead of running anyway, so nothing is lost. It's not that bad, just a fail proof way of doing it.

Though Kamui is easy to use, when the game isn't derping. Click 3 times and wait for it to go into auto mode. Get a lag spike and you are screwed.
It's not like time clicks isn't bad, the lag is that bad.

But the same applies to most subweapons.
Before I only needed to click once to fire missiles (subweapon). Now 1 click tends to fail quite a few times. What changed? 15v15 rooms lag as much as 30vs30 did a few months ago.
Now I can either mash the right button, or be smart and hold the right button even before I get a lock, because that way I will fire the subweapon much faster.
But that last one derps a bit too, but rarely. Computer is detecting the right click, the game isn't.

So I can't really blame people for tripping with chibis. Click 1 more time is enough for that, and in an online game with constant lag, it happens.


Of course I'm excluding:
1- People who use melee all day long.
2- Lagquealer AM users that use it to chase people instead of running (I've run around the whole map once with 2 of them after me, while mashing right button the entire time).

Well, I only need to mention those 2, since they are extremes. Consider excluded the ones near those as well, and only consider everyone in the middle.

Quote :
...Did CS do anything new, lag-wise? The game seems to be nearly lag-free now, even in Arena. I hope it stays that way.

Yesterday's lag: Normal > Much worse > just a bit better, but not better than before > Worse.
Oh, and there was an epoch VS DOS that had less lag than usual. It was pretty cool. Though I still miss when Epoch didn't have as much lag. D;

And I still don't see how people can get top 10 with that cost. If I get that score and that cost, I will be on last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2011-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:18 am

actually, there is no thing as querrying your clicks at the start of the combo, you always had to do your clicks during the attack before the one your clicking for
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:27 am

so..what do chibi rooms drop anyway?

nvm, i was stupid and missed the drops in the post...

got 8 vulcan mod D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:29 am

@ziix wrote:
so..what do chibi rooms drop anyway?

nvm, i was stupid and missed the drops in the post...

got 8 vulcan mod D:

Just to re-up

- The following new Weapons drop from Chibi Union Wars rooms:
- Eight Vulcan Mod
- Beam Shooter Mod
- Blast Magnet Gun Mod


- The following new HD Accessories drop from Chibi Union Wars rooms:
- Medical Eye Patch
- Fake Antenna
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1221
Join date : 2011-07-23

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:48 am

are they slotted D:


Last edited by Nymph~ on Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misstype, need more sleep D:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:56 am

@Nymph~ wrote:
are they slotted D:

got both 0-slot and 3-slot beam shooter mod

so yeah

all about luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God is a Cat Girl
(=●ω●=)
avatar

Posts : 5277
Join date : 2011-04-25

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
actually, there is no thing as querrying your clicks at the start of the combo, you always had to do your clicks during the attack before the one your clicking for
But it happens. XDDD

Maybe not with all weapons, but it can be done.
Pretty much what makes my chibi trip from time to time. I should click 3 times, but I click 4 times before the second attack and it does the 4th attack by itself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1265
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 37
Location : Elsewhere

PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:02 pm

It does seem like the trip is very sensitive to over-click. I've found the perfect bot for practicing mediating your combos and slowing down your clicks is Connie Sheriff. Her Gunslinger's Dance combo has very different enders depending on if you click for the next attack in at the right time (and her 3-click ender is much more visually impressive than her 4-click ender.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 10/13 Update   

Back to top Go down
 
10/13 Update
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Other Roleplay games | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com