Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mighty Byne LB is Female.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:45 am



Daily Garapon.

Mighty Byne LB wears an Eboshi

Eboshi = Cap for female warriors

Mighty Byne LB = Female.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

THE PLOT HAS BEEN REVEALED
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:47 am

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2969
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 24
Location : Malaysia

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:52 am

He no haz Zias geo-cells. The cake thread is a lie bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:07 am

@Stickboy wrote:
He no haz Zias geo-cells. The cake thread is a lie bounce


He/she does

but it's covered by a groin shield Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 am

@Aria wrote:
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
yes.

@Stickboy wrote:
He no haz Zias geo-cells. The cake thread is a lie bounce
Neither do Pacifar nor Beezle. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:18 am

Yes, we know, he/she got turned into MBG.
Hence only one Shoulder Guard on MBG.

What the hell is this thread, I don't even...
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 am

@ziix wrote:
@Aria wrote:
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
yes.

@Stickboy wrote:
He no haz Zias geo-cells. The cake thread is a lie bounce
Neither do Pacifar nor Beezle. Embarassed



Enough said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:23 am

@Aria wrote:
@ziix wrote:
@Aria wrote:
Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay
yes.

@Stickboy wrote:
He no haz Zias geo-cells. The cake thread is a lie bounce
Neither do Pacifar nor Beezle. Embarassed

https://2img.net/h/i195.photobucket.com/albums/z229/storyend182/emo/gay.png
Enough said.
Sugoi.

Also, manbyne lost his manliness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

LB = Loves Boys Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:02 am

@Suguri wrote:
LB = Loves Boys Embarassed
Creepy, but viable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
avatar

Male Posts : 2794
Join date : 2011-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:19 pm

I really need that screenshot of that Bioware thread about chemistry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1216
Join date : 2011-01-08
Age : 27
Location : Home

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:22 pm

He's so manly that he is turning into a girl. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7872
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 24
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
He's so manly that he is turning into a girl. D:
Now that's just... #em6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:32 pm

this is in the same vein as "tough guys wear pink"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valkyrie
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 2457
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 26
Location : procrastinating somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Wait, what? Are you sure LB isn't just the more feminine cousin of the Byne family?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 2857
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:17 am

Mighty Byne LB: Dad, I want to tell you something but you may get shocked about it.

MBLB's Dad: What is it, Son?

Mighty Byne LB: I am Gay.

MBLB's Dad:


Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 8633
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 26
Location : Buffalo NewYork

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:29 am

2 mods and useless threads arent locked.

Large bunker thats what LB is for useless thread lock dis shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:52 am

@BT - Dude this is the lounge room, sit back and relax, I'm trying to watch TV.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 am

@boytitan2 wrote:
2 mods and useless threads arent locked.

Large bunker thats what LB is for useless thread lock dis shit.

It's in the lounge for a reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
nzlk
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Posts : 403
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:19 am

Didn't hatigarm machine also come with an eboshi in one of the garas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
avatar

Posts : 3450
Join date : 2011-01-30
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:35 am

@nzlk wrote:
Didn't hatigarm machine also come with an eboshi in one of the garas?

No wonder it's such a b*tch to kill...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 am

@ziix wrote:
@nzlk wrote:
Didn't hatigarm machine also come with an eboshi in one of the garas?

No wonder it's such a b*tch to kill...

+1

ICWUTUDIDTHAR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
That_Wiesel_Guy
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4550
Join date : 2011-08-09
Age : 425

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 am

@ziix wrote:
@nzlk wrote:
Didn't hatigarm machine also come with an eboshi in one of the garas?

No wonder it's such a b*tch to kill...

icwutudidthar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
avatar

Posts : 2134
Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

yeah, definitely gay.

The description says he.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1708
Join date : 2011-03-08
Location : Blowing FC Seraph out of my airspace

PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:30 am

LB is the mecha version of Mai-chan.

CS-chan made a mistake when she poofed Manly Byne into Mai-chan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mighty Byne LB is Female.   

Back to top Go down
 
Mighty Byne LB is Female.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com