Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Buff and Debuff system

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Buff and Debuff system Empty
PostSubject: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:50 am

buffs:
slot 1:

priority buffsystem: buffs with higher priority will overwrite buffs with lower priority, buffs with the same priority seem to not interact with each other and just block themselfs from being applied, highest priority is 0 lowest is 5, i think chosing 6 classes was pretty accurate but i may be wrong
the system is only in buffslot 1 because i never tested how different revenge tunes interact with each other (they might even have different buffslots) and debuffs are all equal in the sense that they overwrite any debuff on the same slot

hypershot (powerspot) prio 4
hypershot (minibit) prio 4
hypershot (bigbit) prio 4
hypershot (dx) prio 2 [unconfirmed, need another source to confirm it yet]
hypershot (circle) prio 2
hypershot (item) prio 5
long range (minibit) prio 4
long range (big bit) prio 4
long range (circle) prio 2
burn (baron only) prio 5
charge plus (EVE only) prio 3
powergain (vanguard series only) prio 3
crimson veil (ivis only) prio 3
crimson veil (circle) prio 2
darkmist (misty only) prio 3
darkmist (circle) prio 2
autorepair (winbell) prio 0
aurorepair (yuri) prio 0 [dont know if its different from { autorepair (winbell) } at all, so yeah]
autorepair (circle) prio 0
clearence + allguard (watercan, ion) prio 1
clearence + allguard (watercan, chibiion) prio 1
fullboost (aquila girl only) prio 3
refill water (ion only) prio 3

slot 2:
all guard (chibikiss)
revenge hypershot + allguard
revenge crimson veil + allguard
revenge clearence + allguard

slot 3:
stun immunity (elisa, hidden)
stun immunity (ouka, hidden)
wind shield (feng mei, hidden)
b-field (baltheon, hidden)

debuffs:
slot1:
disorder
disorder + bad homing (counted as one)
burn
schock
slow
drain booster
drain booster + waste booster (counted as one)

slot2:
bind (all kinds, hidden)
sigma clock (sigma clock, o really?, hidden)

----------------------

meh, second time i wrote this post due to me randomly pressing back button on my mouse when i wanted to post -.-
putting that aside:

i made a compilation of all things i could think of, due to the question in another thread
since this is mostly stuff i know/think i know, it will be filled with mistakes and is most likely incomplete
so, feel free to discuss it, correct it and complete it

----------------------

edit corner:
-added fullboost / moved fullboost to slot 1 prio 3
-tested nymph~ ´s suggestion, outcome positive: allguard from chibikiss now same slot as revenge tunes + allguard, also interesting: ions watercan gives allguard but does not overwrite revenge tunes, thus its allguard in slot 1 (all tests done with revenge: hypershot)
-added water refill to slot 1 prio 3
-renamed slot 4 to slot 3 since i merged slot 3 into slot 2 earlier on, thinking of making into a different section because they are attack properties though (or possibly removing them)
-set Hypershot (DX) to prio 2, thanks for info nazrinUFO, i will try to confirm it later on

Last edited by Aurum_Sol on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:04 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

as information, tested by my self
if u use kiss chibi on activated revenge tune bot, it'll be override and u'll lost revenge effect (all guard buff still there)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

so basically you say that revenge tunes (which also provide allguard) are actually revenge + allguard on the same slot as normal allguard ?

if someone can confirm it (or i test it myself to confirm it) i will change it in the initial post

thanks for the info nymph~

will look into it when i feel like it Smile

did the tests with hypershot revenge and chibikisses as well as chibi and normal ion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Regarding your slot 4 "stun resistance" buffs; this isn't a buff, it's just a certain attack giving you a state of super armor so you can't be stunned out of it. It's not a status effect, it's just a special state during the attack animation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:35 pm

i know that, suguri, baltheon shield and feng mei shield arent buffs either, but they influence your bot like buffs / debuffs would do, thats why i listed them

its for the sake of making people know stuff they dont know yet, and it wouldnt be worthy to dedicate yet another thread for special properties of attacks when they fit in here anyways

at least thats what i think, if you people wish for it, i will just delete them from the initial post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:40 pm

You can consider balth/feng mei shields, misty mist, etc. as buffs since they actually alter the state of your bot. Not being able to be stunned during Ouka Raisen, Sword Rain, etc. is just a property of the attack.

I guess it's not really a big deal, just saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:31 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
so basically you say that revenge tunes (which also provide allguard) are actually revenge + allguard on the same slot as normal allguard ?

if someone can confirm it (or i test it myself to confirm it) i will change it in the initial post
feel free to test it,
I tested it using my revenge tune bot, attacked by winberl draw gun & chibi spamming kiss to me,
I was testing wether I could get double all guard effect (revenge+kiss) but found out chibi kiss remove it instead Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 pm

already tested and inserted, see edit corner and the second half of the post you quoted (or was it the one after that?)

oh well, anyways, i confirmed it since i had the time for it already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 pm

aww,
sorry i don't see it :p
hmm, can u test wether ion water refill stack with chibi kiss, i mean all guard effect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 pm

i didnt test that one exactly but chibi kisses are definatly another buffslot then refill water so they should stack, however, if ANOTHER ion or ion-chan gives you clearence with allguard from the watercan, your refill water should disapear

i will look into it more tomorrow, i only have ion-chan myself and my buddy is offline for now ( why ion ;_; i would gladly trade my kuten and feng mei for ion and winbell ;_; )

now that i read your post again, i think you meant if allguard from chibikiss stacks with allguard from watercan, ill look into that tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 pm

all-guards don't stack

that'd be like hyper shots stacking

Only buff you can actually stack multiples of is dark mist, if you use Misty's internal mist and then jump in a Misty-chan circle (not that that accomplishes anything other than mistception)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:22 am

oh I see bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 3:55 am

Eve charge plus has higher priority than hypershot(powerspot)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:57 am

@rawrz wrote:
Eve charge plus has higher priority than hypershot(powerspot)

well, yeah, thats why it has prio 3 and hypershot ( powerspot ) is prio 4 ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:00 am

Fun fact: burst fire and camo bit will attempt to persist over a higher-priority buff on the user, even if it can't overtake it. Which means, for example, a support being buffed with auto-regen can activate a burst fire bit, and receive both the auto-regen and the hyper shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
rawrz

Male Posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:10 am

Oops, didn't read that 0 is the highest priority and 5 is the lowest bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

no problem, maybe i should move it to the top of the post anyways ^^

i think ill do just this now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NazrinUFO
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:25 am

DX Hypershot buff is 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:30 am

@Suguri wrote:
Fun fact: burst fire and camo bit will attempt to persist over a higher-priority buff on the user, even if it can't overtake it. Which means, for example, a support being buffed with auto-regen can activate a burst fire bit, and receive both the auto-regen and the hyper shot.
Buff and Debuff system TYs5O
or long range circle, maybe it's on debuff slot scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 am

@Nymph~ wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
Spoiler:

Burst bit is 4 and long range circle is 2. No problem there.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:22 am

@Cori wrote:
@Nymph~ wrote:
@Suguri wrote:
Spoiler:

Burst bit is 4 and long range circle is 2. No problem there.
what!!?
it's on same buff slot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 pm

thats actually quite some interesting stuff suguri wrote there, ill add it later to the main post in some way or the other

i assume its only for the bot that owns the bit though, any confirmation on this ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:18 pm

chibi long range cirlces orver ride powerspot dude.

WHICH CAUSES TONS OF RAGE TONS.

Ever wana water board a chibi wile burning its user alive and making em watch even tho there eyes are probly melting from the fire.

THATS THE LVL OF RAGE IT CAUSES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:38 pm

its not like i have anything personal against you, boytitan (and anyone else that the following words will fit onto:)

however, if you post in this thread:
-do not derail with unneccessary input (i dont care about ragepotential)
-do not point out obvious stuff thats already in post #1 if you do not have anything to say about them in a manner of discussing it or for suggesting a change / test / verify results / etc.

if you (or whoever else) do not wish to obey these basic rules, please do not post at all or i will will ask a mod to remove the post

take note that this is only for guidethreads that i create. its for the simple reason of keeping it a guidethread. im ok with anything in other threads i open, just not in guidethreads

that being said: please continue to contribute to the main topic in any way that helps or critizes it in a useful way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster
boytitan2

Male Posts : 8634

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:11 pm

@Aurum_Sol wrote:
its not like i have anything personal against you, boytitan (and anyone else that the following words will fit onto:)

however, if you post in this thread:
-do not derail with unneccessary input (i dont care about ragepotential)
-do not point out obvious stuff thats already in post #1 if you do not have anything to say about them in a manner of discussing it or for suggesting a change / test / verify results / etc.

if you (or whoever else) do not wish to obey these basic rules, please do not post at all or i will will ask a mod to remove the post

take note that this is only for guidethreads that i create. its for the simple reason of keeping it a guidethread. im ok with anything in other threads i open, just not in guidethreads

that being said: please continue to contribute to the main topic in any way that helps or critizes it in a useful way

Hai can u change 5 and zero around to confuseing.

If I read your post right I never woulda posted.

Thaught five was highest with 0 being lowest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buff and Debuff system   Buff and Debuff system Empty

Back to top Go down

Buff and Debuff system
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com