Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:08 pm

1. Fanforum Username - Seele00
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - Loves eroge
4. Age - 20+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 434
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 24
Location : The City of Angels, CA

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:09 pm

So serious.

LXE:

Gender: Male.
Description: Steve Irwin. CRIKEY.
Age: 17.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 4686
Join date : 2010-06-05
Age : 104

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:17 pm

1. Fanforum Username - Suguri
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - White with long hair
4. Age - 20+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

@Asagi-san wrote:
So serious.

LXE:

Gender: Male.
Description: Steve Irwin. CRIKEY.
Age: 17.
Not every Aussie has to be Steve Irwin.
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 434
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 24
Location : The City of Angels, CA

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Hahah, it's just a tiny joke, my aussie buddeh.

Suguri:

Gender: Male.
Description: Long-haired guy who hates short haired people like me.
Age: 18

Nineball.:

Gender: Male.
Description: Mai asian buddeh who has the potential to have the manliest moustache ever. Likes 짬뽕 (jjamppong).
Age: 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 19
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:01 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
1. Fanforum Username - Suguri
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - White with long hair
4. Age - 20+
i have my age right in my profile

why does everyone think i'm in my mid 20s

@Asagi-san wrote:
Hahah, it's just a tiny joke, my aussie buddeh.

Suguri:

Gender: Male.
Description: Long-haired guy who hates short haired people like me.
Age: 18
('・ω・`)

LXE wrote:

Not every Aussie has to be Steve Irwin.
Like hell they aren't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7871
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

@Eridian wrote:
Honestly, I have some very specific and very wrong I imagine. I know they are wrong, but I'm stuck in my ways. These are the images I have in my head.


Astral:

1. Gender: Female
2. Description/Assumptions: I picture you looking almost exactly the same as Holo...only with about mid back length light brown hair. Also wolf ears. I also imagine that any time you make someone terrible asplode in the arena that you do one of those "oh ho ho ho" laughs with one hand daintily covering your mouth. Amber eyes, athletic/boyish build.
3. Age: 17
4. Graphical Representation: I think my description is pretty inclusive
First bold: 50% correct
2nd bold: Correct
3rd bold/underlined: Wrong
4th bold/italic: Obviously not XD
5th bold: Lol, no. XD
6th bold/italic/underline: Wrong
7th italic/underline: 25% correct - I do have Track and Field as an extra activity but I still have a very streamline and elegant appearance.

Here's a more better in-game me for hints:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

LXE wrote:
@Kirika - At 24, most people would've left University. And you're a girl who likes yuri? HHHHNNNNNGGGGG...!!!

I do suppose that's true. I'm actually currently teaching at a University as well, but that will all end soon. As for your second comment, love is love, no matter the form ^_^
For the sake of fun, I'll drop the further hint that I'm a dark complected native American.

Also:

IGN: Eridian
Age: Me -2
Desc: Smexy curvacious blonde who lives with Kirika.

Spoiler:
 

Based off of Astral's last description:

Totally Astral:
 

If not wolf ears then how about fox ears XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 22
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:06 pm

@xzpwnz wrote:
1. Fanforum Username - Seele00
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - Loves eroge
4. Age - 20+
My physical appearance may be 20+, but I am certainly still a 16 year old. Mental age is an entirely different matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
AnTi90d
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3282
Join date : 2011-06-15
Age : 1004
Location : U.S.S.A - United Socialist States of America

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 pm

@Kirika wrote:
I'm a dark complected native American.

Kirika, you're of Native American descent? That's awesome.. for some reason I always assumed you were Asian. What tribe are you descended from? (I've got Apache, Cherokee and Blackfoot.. There is some museum around here that lists my genealogy from some chief down to my mother.. but, I can't, for the life of me, remember which chief it is.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yokura
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1237
Join date : 2010-12-31

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:25 pm

1. Fanforum Username - Alathon
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - Short brown hair, white, likes green. short. Likes knives.
4. Age - 16


1. Fanforum Username - RenExceed
2. Gender - Male
3. Description/Assumptions - midlength black hair, brown skin tone, likes blue, not-tall-not-short.
4. Age - 16
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://yokura.deviantart.com/
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 19
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

@Kirika wrote:
For the sake of fun, I'll drop the further hint that I'm a dark complected native American.
Oh? I'm part Chippewa.

Seconding AnTi90d's question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:33 pm

LXE wrote:
Description: A swell asian dude who has graduated from University.

@AnTi90d wrote:
@Kirika wrote:
I'm a dark complected native American.
Kirika, you're of Native American descent? That's awesome.. for some reason I always assumed you were Asian. What tribe are you descended from? (I've got Apache, Cherokee and Blackfoot.. There is some museum around here that lists my genealogy from some chief down to my mother.. but, I can't, for the life of me, remember which chief it is.)

What's with people in assuming I'm Asian @.@

@Suguri wrote:
Oh? I'm part Chippewa.

Seconding AnTi90d's question.

I'm Chippewa too, Sugu! My grandmother came strait from a reservation! And 9od, I've been told that about 5 generations ago there was a Cheif in my family, though I don't know his name either V.V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:36 pm

how u do this?

fanforumname: noiriel
age: 16-19
gender: male (but has girly name)
description: loves me pomfing everyone else. a great bully like abolla.. a lanky dude,wears glasses, big eyebags, kpopish hairstyle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
So you are a hater
So you are a hater


Male Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:19 am

@Eridian wrote:

IronDicks:

1. Gender: Male
2. Description/Assumptions: Not really an anime fan. Here to keep everyone in line. Probably medium length brown hair, glasses, blue eyes and typically sporting a disgruntled and cynical look while browsing the entries on this site.
3. Age: 18
4. Graphical Representation: Impossible to find someone nihilstic who is not an anime character. Search was abandoned.

oh my thats quite the opposite of me. i do enjoy watching anime, but i don't watch a whole lot of it, I'm also here cus i enjoy being here, my hair is blonde, i don't have glasses (but i wish i did), my eyes are a hazel greenie, im not disgruntled when browsing the forum more of a wtf are people thinking kind of look, I'm kinda spiritual but i don't follow any religion (diffidently don't believe in god)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:21 am

@IronDicks wrote:
my hair is blonde, i don't have glasses (but i wish i did), my eyes are a hazel greenie, im not disgruntled when browsing the forum more of a wtf are people thinking kind of look, I'm kinda spiritual but i don't follow any religion (diffidently don't believe in god)
And I thought Dicks was Asian Shocked
Back to top Go down
IronDicks
So you are a hater
So you are a hater


Male Posts : 1503
Join date : 2010-12-31
Age : 25
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:23 am

LXE wrote:
@IronDicks wrote:
my hair is blonde, i don't have glasses (but i wish i did), my eyes are a hazel greenie, im not disgruntled when browsing the forum more of a wtf are people thinking kind of look, I'm kinda spiritual but i don't follow any religion (diffidently don't believe in god)
And I thought Dicks was Asian Shocked
asian fetish, i'm 5 generations Australia one side and dutch and Scottish the other side, Scottish shows from my facial hair being a reddish brown
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:29 am

I do have an Asian girl fetish Embarassed
Maybe its because I'm Asian.
Back to top Go down
Fainche
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 465
Join date : 2011-01-13
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:23 am

LXE wrote:
I do have an Asian girl fetish Embarassed
Maybe its because I'm Asian.

i didnt know LXE was asian.. o.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 am

@Fainche wrote:
LXE wrote:
I do have an Asian girl fetish Embarassed
Maybe its because I'm Asian.
i didnt know LXE was asian.. o.0
Mikki didn't know? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:35 am

@IronDicks wrote:
LXE wrote:
@IronDicks wrote:
my hair is blonde, i don't have glasses (but i wish i did), my eyes are a hazel greenie, im not disgruntled when browsing the forum more of a wtf are people thinking kind of look, I'm kinda spiritual but i don't follow any religion (diffidently don't believe in god)
And I thought Dicks was Asian Shocked
asian fetish, i'm 5 generations Australia one side and dutch and Scottish the other side, Scottish shows from my facial hair being a reddish brown

Irondicks.

I know how you look.

Age = 18

Sounds drunk all the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7871
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:29 am

@Kirika wrote:
Based off of Astral's last description:

Totally Astral:
 

If not wolf ears then how about fox ears XD
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1029
Join date : 2011-03-16
Age : 31
Location : Yuggoth

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:56 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)

Somehow I knew you'd say that!


Astral, you are Tenko Kuugen, from Wagaya no Oinari Sama (My Home's Fox God) XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seele00
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 250
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 22
Location : University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:04 am

@Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)

Somehow I knew you'd say that!
Spoiler:
 

Astral, you are Tenko Kuugen, from Wagaya no Oinari Sama (My Home's Fox God) XD
Real person looking almost like animu character >> Oh, the world's ending already?

Also:

Fanforum Nickname - Suguri
Description/Assumption - Black haired guy, slim build, around taller than 5'6", slightly tan skin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mixmatched.wordpress.com/
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩


Male Posts : 7871
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 23
Location : Mars

PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 am

@Kirika wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Omg that's so like me. X3
Just put a straw hat on that and you've got it. (Yes, I've worn straw hats ever since I was 5. They're like, part of my life.)

Somehow I knew you'd say that!
http://cloudinfo.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/wagaya_no_oinari_sama-2jpg1.png?w=500&h=280

Astral, you are Tenko Kuugen, from Wagaya no Oinari Sama (My Home's Fox God) XD
Lolew, she's holding a bottle. That's something I definitely wouldn't do, but I'll let that slide.

@Seele00 wrote:
Real person looking almost like animu character >> Oh, the world's ending already?
With as many Anime as there are out there, I'm not surprised if everyone had an Anime character that looks like them in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.   

Back to top Go down
 
The Real life Appearance Assumption Thread.
Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum