Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:42 am

In this great day of september, I noticed I had a challenge cube which was about to time out.

So I did 14 games. 14 freakin long games. I thought this would never end. Even few LND's than before, 200 damages per second ARTS everywhere. 100 damages per secs AIR's everywhere. Hoppers everywhere.

And the most awful thing : Every, yes, every Amateus I saw during these games was hopping.

That's enough for me. So I'll do a post like others because it sound funny. I quit this game. Herp derps can say "When you'll come back ?". I'm tired to this game with both the worst community ever (not everyone is included but there is great chance you're one of these) and the worst developpement team ever. Even Exteel ones was better in both case, and this is really ridiculous to say that somehow. This game was funny before, it became the trash of the online games for me with every Lineage II clones and others koreans shits.

Feel free to flame, I did quite a lot these days.

This have been a pleasure to be your displeasure, at least some times ago.

(For curious, I had an academic cap in the cube)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 936
Join date : 2011-04-04
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:45 am

Well since you're not looking for the sap:

Gl to your ventures, may you find better games out there that are better suited to your tastes.

You've never posted here a lot when I started to, but I've never skipped over your posts while lurking. lol.

Anyway, glad to have had you on the forums. And farewell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 100
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 27
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:02 am

Good bye and good luck :V

P.S: tho wad u saw there cant even make up 1 of my bad games. Oh and the community here is better than games i've gone through so far so yeah Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rawrz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 161
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:13 am

When you'll come back ?
:S Byebye Midona
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:23 am

@rawrz wrote:
When you'll come back ?
:S Byebye Midona

When Amateus Girl will be released and I'll miss your avatar.

And when I'll roll the 40 RT i got from crappy french surveys&cie for an Hidora Set, I'll do another good bye forever.

/joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:44 am

@Midona wrote:
Even few LND's than before, 200 damages per second ARTS everywhere. 100 damages per secs AIR's everywhere. Hoppers everywhere.
>lands
you really can't complain about the lack of a bot type if you're not playing that type yourself. help bring them back.
>arts
isn't that what they're supposed to do?
>airs
cben loves gimmick bots, really. bring a bazooka if you ever care again
>hoppers
lasers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyoka
Upside-down poster
avatar

Posts : 4995
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:55 am

@Malphes wrote:

>hoppers
lasers

Lasers so oudated, only two handheld lasers ever do well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 am

@Malphes wrote:
@Midona wrote:
Even few LND's than before, 200 damages per second ARTS everywhere. 100 damages per secs AIR's everywhere. Hoppers everywhere.
>lands
you really can't complain about the lack of a bot type if you're not playing that type yourself. help bring them back.

>airs
cben loves gimmick bots, really. bring a bazooka if you ever care again

>arts
isn't that what they're supposed to do?

Hurr Durr.

My favorite bot for both skinning and playing (and the only LND with my Sharhead to do positive scores) is a Misty Hollow Summer, I play commonly a Scaregant, a Sharhead, a Jikun summer, a patty, a renny, a Ouka.

Art are supposed to do 200 damages per sec on AIRs, not 200 damages on everyone (EVE, TBG, Amanaut hop inc)

Try to hit a Seraph with a bazooka when she's far. And she's always far.

The only valuable laser is actually Herzantius one, and he's a fatty so perfect prey to hoppers.

Thanks for being one good example of people Im' talking about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 3071
Join date : 2011-02-26
Age : 907

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:58 am

Herianzus BS by far isnt the only good lazer; Powered Lazer, Proton Lazer, and Handy Lazer are all great too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster


Posts : 825
Join date : 2010-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 am

And baltheon arms. Power laser mod as well.

Complain less, adapt more. The exteel comment makes me giggle with how that game had a completely silly lock on mechanic. Not locked on? well your bullets do nothing! Pretty sure the worst company relations however belongs to nexon, slow to solve any problem you will have, eager to cash grab to the point were it's absurd even if you have a job, and never gets rid of gold spammers and bots.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 pm

@Midona wrote:
@Malphes wrote:
@Midona wrote:
Even few LND's than before, 200 damages per second ARTS everywhere. 100 damages per secs AIR's everywhere. Hoppers everywhere.
>lands
you really can't complain about the lack of a bot type if you're not playing that type yourself. help bring them back.

>airs
cben loves gimmick bots, really. bring a bazooka if you ever care again

>arts
isn't that what they're supposed to do?

Hurr Durr.

My favorite bot for both skinning and playing (and the only LND with my Sharhead to do positive scores) is a Misty Hollow Summer, I play commonly a Scaregant, a Sharhead, a Jikun summer, a patty, a renny, a Ouka.

Art are supposed to do 200 damages per sec on AIRs, not 200 damages on everyone (EVE, TBG, Amanaut hop inc)

Try to hit a Seraph with a bazooka when she's far. And she's always far.

The only valuable laser is actually Herzantius one, and he's a fatty so perfect prey to hoppers.

Thanks for being one good example of people Im' talking about.
>Art are supposed to do 200 damages per sec on AIRs, not 200 damages on everyone (EVE, TBG, Amanaut hop inc)
Arts are meant to do damage at a range in general. If they're making themself fat to the point that they can do 200+ from a range, you should be punishing them for it. From what you've said, you play lands, so that's one of your primary jobs to begin with.

>Try to hit a Seraph with a bazooka when she's far. And she's always far.
Not to be rude, but do you know what leading is? Basically, it's locking onto someone but aiming your actual cursor quite a ways in front of them. It increases your hit rate significantly. I can understand them being too high, but one of your buddies is going to stun her eventually, and that's your call to rush in and hit her as hard as you can.

As for lasers, I personally think they're all pretty good. Using them can be difficult, though. If you don't like lasers though, the burner series works well for hoppers too.

Or you can just be a hardass and melee them. Your choice, really. I'm not trying to be elitist, that's just the way the game is. Not every fight will be your fight, and it's your responsibility to pick the fights that you can win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomFighter
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1147
Join date : 2010-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:18 pm

i never met you in-game and i always want D:

this is bad, real bad.............

i'm gonna miss your 3 bot in your signature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 227
Join date : 2011-08-14
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:24 pm

Well, good luck finding a better game to play. I recommend Team Fortress 2, which is now free.

@Malphes wrote:
>Try to hit a Seraph with a bazooka when she's far. And she's always far.
Not to be rude, but do you know what leading is? Basically, it's locking onto someone but aiming your actual cursor quite a ways in front of them. It increases your hit rate significantly. I can understand them being too high, but one of your buddies is going to stun her eventually, and that's your call to rush in and hit her as hard as you can.
This caught my eye. Yes, you can lead targets, but the projectile speeds in CB are so slow that you not only have to lead the target, but anticipate any turns it might make. If it sees you shooting, forget about hitting it at long-range with any sort of zook unless the player is braindead. A good rule of thumb is that if the projectile takes longer than 0.2 seconds to hit, you have to start worrying about the target actively dodging that specific projectile. Anything over half a second, and you can forget about it. Most weapons in CB have a speed less than twice their range untuned, which is why fights are always closer-range than maximum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 19
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:30 pm

We're complaining about hopping amateus now? Not when tori popularized them in December/January?

@Midona wrote:
Art are supposed to do 200 damages per sec on AIRs, not 200 damages on everyone (EVE, TBG, Amanaut hop inc)
EVE's shell-based, not anti-air. She'd technically be more of a support than anything, but the art type gives her a weakness to melee and a bit more flight time.

TBG's hardly threatening at all to anything with blast guard. That 65 on an air literally becomes 14 on a blast guarded land/art/sup.

Alphateus is no different than anything else with multiple main weapons in damage.

@Midona wrote:
Try to hit a Seraph with a bazooka when she's far.
Try aiming and tuning speed.

@Midona wrote:
he only valuable laser is actually Herzantius one
lol

Well, whatever. Have fun elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:59 am

Oh cry me a river.


500 post leaving.

hi Desu Razz


it won't stay 500 for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 608
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 29

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:21 am

Yay 501.

I never said Cosmic break was my only game, I have actually 3 others.
(S4 league aka moneyordie, Atlantica online aka gimme that Tiger bitch, and LoL aka thereisquitesomeawesomeboobsrighthere).

"i never met you in-game and i always want D:"

Eh? Well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Posts : 1999
Join date : 2011-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 am

@Klinkin wrote:
Well, good luck finding a better game to play. I recommend Team Fortress 2, which is now free.

@Malphes wrote:
>Try to hit a Seraph with a bazooka when she's far. And she's always far.
Not to be rude, but do you know what leading is? Basically, it's locking onto someone but aiming your actual cursor quite a ways in front of them. It increases your hit rate significantly. I can understand them being too high, but one of your buddies is going to stun her eventually, and that's your call to rush in and hit her as hard as you can.
This caught my eye. Yes, you can lead targets, but the projectile speeds in CB are so slow that you not only have to lead the target, but anticipate any turns it might make. If it sees you shooting, forget about hitting it at long-range with any sort of zook unless the player is braindead. A good rule of thumb is that if the projectile takes longer than 0.2 seconds to hit, you have to start worrying about the target actively dodging that specific projectile. Anything over half a second, and you can forget about it. Most weapons in CB have a speed less than twice their range untuned, which is why fights are always closer-range than maximum.
You'd be surprised about cben's players.

Generally today's airs just run into a group of people doing nothign at the ps and they sit there and NEVER LEAVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)   

Back to top Go down
 
Farewell. (Oh please cry me a river at my feets! No ? Erf.)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum