Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@Arti wrote:
Speaking of weekly, badrates

I rolled it 6x and got two golds (both the same), one bronze, two reds, and one blue
33% gold turnout.

Fucking horrible rates indeed, fuck you Cyberstep, refund fucking where.
By weekly standards...?

Plus it seems rigged against non-Renny golds and... any silvers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:09 am

Silver rate so low; I want silvers :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:17 am

@Klinkin wrote:
@Intet wrote:
@Klinkin wrote:
And CB releases yet another money sink into the game. I find it somewhere between amusing and sad that some people spend more on CB, a "free" game, then they would have spent had they chosen to play World of Warcraft.

It's not money spending people are against, it's what that money gets you. Cb is better compared to trading card games or legos.
Wait, you just said CB is a better use of money than Legos? Blasphemy. Legos are one of the best toys one can have (though I must admit the recent product lines can be...lacking, but hey, making your own stuff is the whole point).

Nowhere in that post do I state anything remotely close to CB being better than legos. I compared CB to legos, compared . "Better" here is to state that the comparison of CB to legos is superior to the comparison of Cb to World of Warcraft.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boytitan2
God Poster
God Poster

Male Posts : 8630

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 am

ppl still spend rt. Im just play other ppls accounts who still spends rt problem Laughing Laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
halcyon
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 am

@Raven wrote:

Bloody Desirometer; I wanted Renny and with 2 5x (the last 5x I got 3 Crim bonus of no bronze and below) I got:

3 Crescent Saints
2 ZSC
1 Medi Aide

I would gladly trade the 3 Crescent Saints for a Renny ACRO...
;_;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:58 pm

Gah, stupid lack of rt keeping me from getting a MediAide! Boooo!! Sad Icy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:50 pm

They'd better not release Ouka in that Daily Gara. I don't have any money...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2853

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:30 am

@CapeMike wrote:
Gah, stupid lack of rt keeping me from getting a MediAide! Boooo!! Sad Icy

got 2 of them already orz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jecxDvirux

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 pm

@Malphes wrote:
@Klinkin wrote:
(though I must admit the recent product lines can be...lacking, but hey, making your own stuff is the whole point).
isn't that also the point of cosmic break

LEGOS AND COSMIC BREAK ARE ONE AND THE SAME affraid

I agree! In some other way CB is the new LEGO in this Century.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:39 am

@halcyon wrote:
@Raven wrote:

Bloody Desirometer; I wanted Renny and with 2 5x (the last 5x I got 3 Crim bonus of no bronze and below) I got:

3 Crescent Saints
2 ZSC
1 Medi Aide

I would gladly trade the 3 Crescent Saints for a Renny ACRO...
;_;

My 2 5x spat out
Renny acro
Lily le reve
ZSC

Already have one acro, would gladly trade this 2nd one that will sit around till I have mats again...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juno!
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 am

Rolled 4 x5, 2 super fly and 2 car crash

3 gold:

-Daedalian
-Shin Cybersonic
-Renny Lop Acro (woot!)

4 silver:

-Izuna kamui
-Medi Aide
-Crescent saint
-ZSC

bronze (didn't count them)

-Guilty punisher
-some other things that I didn't want

It seems that the rates aren't so bad, but still is just luck xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 pm

7 bots out of 20 rolls, I've gotten more cores from rolling prior garas. From a weekly standpoint rate is pretty bad. I've done quite a few single 5 rolls that spat out 4-3 bots on weekly, but as you said luck is luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jecxDvirux

Male Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 pm

@Intet wrote:
....but as you said luck is luck.
yeah right.

I rolled once on the sheriff gara with an exclamation point on it and suprisingly got a silver pockeball with a build arm mod.
I didn't expect to get that pockeball, cause I was expecting the gold ones to came out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:13 am

The world needs less people like this Virux guy.

*edit* and more people with understandable logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 pm

! only means they remove the blue balls Virux. It doesn't mean you auto get gold. That's..like...some... really rare gara slot thing? (I've never gotten it before so beats me).

Anyway, I agree with more of the fact that CB is like a TCG moreso than lego. Why?

Because in Lego, I don't try to build ships and cars to crash into my bro's legos (unless that was our little game which isn't in most cases). For many, lego is creativity and art built into a simple block form (much like minecraft). And that they hate to see their sculptures destroyed and worst off, the pieces lost D:

Meanwhile, CB is more like kicking someone else's butt. You roll gara/buy shop to get new bots, just like how you buy TCG packs or buy it more expensively from a shop/person for what you want.

Except here, the packs cost like 16 bucks for 5. IRL, they don't.

But at least people can't sell you a card that's redonk rare for like 300 bucks. Though I'm sure a lot of people will fork over that money for bots....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Overall value is the same in CB vs TCG., I have magic decks sitting around that put together are worth more than what I've spent in CB (trading up however minimizes cost). While your "pack" size is different in both cost and contents, the over all value is similar due to things like trash cards, and more so trash rares. One of the nice things about CB is that the trash gold pool is pretty small, and even then, you can actually still pull a use from those bots cause of parts 99% of the time.

Most of the stuff people pull from gara, even if they didn't want it is pretty good regardless. Even blue balls are decent cause they contain a damn slot protector and mats.

I do wish there was a poverty gara of sorts. I think daily gara would be better if it was 8 bucks, had 1 gold, 2 silver, 2bronse, 2 copper. Shit rate? yah but it's dirt cheap and changes on a 24h basis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon   

Back to top Go down

CBEN update 09/01/2011 - Never enough Garapon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Events and Updates :: Cosmic Break English-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum