Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Awesome LazFlamme Build

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

Awesome LazFlamme Build Empty
PostSubject: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 am

So I've been working on a build idea long and hard and I finally feel comfortable with sharing it with the community.

LazFlamme has a cheap core that gains a lot of capa. Naturally she's able to have a lot of free capa for customization. This is were I decided, with all that extra capa, I could make the best bot in terms of all LNDs. Now what's the first thing you think of when you think of LNDs? Melee of course. Out of all bots, I believe Laz has the greatest potential to be the best melee ever, even better then Vanguards because of this capa potential.

Quote :
100% + 50% Bonus x Number of melees = AMOUNT OF WIN.

So then, the idea of this build is to get as much melee as possible to combo off of, that way if you get the first hit on anything, you can surely kill it by the end of the combo.

Here are good options for this build idea:

- Hound AM
- Ace Braver AM
- Jikun Hu LG
- Accel Saber LG
- Wooden Sword
- Kamui Staff
- Squidol AM
- Great Axe
- Blank Staff
- Metal Slayer
- LazFlamme BS2

I find Squidol AM a really great starting combo melee even though it takes up the hand, it's swift and has decent force as well as is slow capa. I'd suggest this to anyone who has one, and I definitely advice anyone to try to roll for these AMs if Squidol ever makes it to weekly. Ace Braver AMs are great because you can combo and still have a hand open. Jikun Hu LGs do good damage and can be on the LG, but Long's aren't good for this build because of her flippy kick. Accel Sabers are good too, given the wheelie and I'd even say they're better then Hu's because it gives much better HP, which you'll need. Wooden Sword is a cheap and swift melee, and makes sure not to push your capa too high. Kamui staff is a great starter melee and Great Axe is a good end weapon. The health on Blank Staff makes it an incredibly viable option as well as it's cheap cost. Metal Slayer has some of the best force you can find on a 100 cost melee and is a great starter or ender.

Thanks to Trill for the BS suggestion, LazFlamme BS would add another hit to the combo, though BS2 does multiple hits so it would make sense to use this one over regular BS if you have it, as well as it giving more str.

Because you'll be incredibly pressed for capa, it's important to use things like Maid Headband and Chinese Headdress. Capa tunes would help greatly but are not necessary. The more capa you can get and use, the better really.

There is another step to this build. That is to tune every melee weapon once with a different status effects. This includes, but is not limited to Shell Drain, Burn and Distort. Slow isn't necessary because you can just as easily use a Snail Bomb LGJ, saving you the capa and hand space for more weapons.

For Carts you want all the capa. From there you want Bullet Guard, Sword Guard and Blast Guard. Alternatively, you can swap out one of those for Soul Eater, given the amount of people you'll be able to wreck. This will all help with your survivability given your low tgh this build will yield.

There are a lot of other weapons but I found that this works best for me:

Awesome LazFlamme Build Fol5b

If you start with the Squidol AM, you can combo into the Metal Slayer, then Accel wheelie and finish with a punch. I plan on putting Asura AMJs onto it for more comboing but for right now I don't have the RT to get them, but I'm thinking it will work out. I have a Snail Bomb so I have status effects down and I get to save resources on Slow Tunes so I can focus more on causing other status effects.

With this build, your end result should look something like this:

Spoiler:

It may be pretty heavy on tuning, but the amount of work this build demands will pay off. I'm sure with ideas like these we can end the days of OP bots like Vanguards, Oukas and Ivis.

Last edited by Kitouski on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
falcon1
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
falcon1

Male Posts : 800

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 am

I somewhat lost my sanity after reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:34 am

@falcon1 wrote:
I somewhat lost my sanity after reading.
That's because it's really good, right? :< Any suggestions or comments on the build are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 am

Not sure if Trolling or Really Stupid.

I choose Trolling.

inb4 get kite'd by other land with 1/2 the cost
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
ziix
FOOOOOOOOO~
ziix

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 am

Wouldn't you get stunned by anything that shoots you before you finish any combo?

Also, this reminds me of stacking shittons of boom-booms on fat-arts, except it's small and melee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skyr

Male Posts : 280

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:01 am

It's called Mega Meleeing and it horrible too. You limit the combo to 2 subs for it to be repetitive and effective
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:50 pm

If you're an rt whore you can replace the Ace Braver AMs with Byakkou AMs for extra stats and OPness.

I saw this both tentacle rape a vanguard in arena last night, it changed my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:34 pm

wth? you can actually kill things with 18 str 14 walk and 5 tgh?
that's even worse than vanguard fencer in terms of tgh...
I shoot you once with handy bazooka = auto ko.
The only reason you might actually do well in arena is cause of the tenti stun.
But seriously, how many frags do you get with this weird build?

pics or you just trolling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fireflywater
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Fireflywater

Male Posts : 1220

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 pm

... This is so crazy is just might work.
Also, this goes completely against what I thought of you. I thought you were a more arrogant version of the already arrogant elitist. But yeah, it's so crazy is just might work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:46 pm

ITT:People not getting the joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:52 pm

Dunno which is funnier, the build itself or people buying it might work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klinkin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Klinkin

Male Posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:17 pm

You've got 14 WLK and no boost run. All those melee weapons might as well be pretty decorations for all the use they're going to see against anything other than another melee. As for the actual build, that's an obscene number of tuning materials needed. You're probably much better off sticking to one or two weapons and tuning for WLK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RenExceed

Male Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Kit be trolling Happy Lios
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:26 pm

@RenExceed wrote:
This is what's wrong with the world today. Someone tries to give helpful advice, then someone else comes along, points at them, and screams "TROLL".

Why don't you go wipe a magnet across your hard drive? Oh wait, I suppose that advice is trolling too. |:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RenExceed
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
RenExceed

Male Posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@RenExceed wrote:
This is what's wrong with the world today. Someone tries to give helpful advice, then someone else comes along, points at them, and screams "TROLL".

Why don't you go wipe a magnet across your hard drive? Oh wait, I suppose that advice is trolling too. |:

You know Suguri, you're right about that. I actually wiped a magnet across my hard drive long ago before you told me this.

You just made me change my mind, and, my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:31 pm

Awesome build, making it now.
Cori learn so much from this thread.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:22 pm

Looks legit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Trill gave me a great suggestion for Laz BS to have a longer chain link of hits. Updated guide.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

someone get a video of this build lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:17 pm

wow aren't you ashamed of yourself?

you are overwatch
you make a guide telling us not to stick a million melee weapons
and now you actually go ahead and do it and mess with people

someone should lock this Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:24 pm

I think you're being a little melodramatic, and as an Overwatch I feel I'm obligated to help the community now and again. Also, in my other build thread I stated this;

Quote :
This is NOT me saying using more then one melee weapon is a bad idea, it's just that you should have a reason to make your bot unreasonably expensive.

I have outlined many excellent reasons why you'd make your Laz more expensive for the sake of more power.

I explained the uses for each individual weapon and posted an entire build on how they meld together.

I stated that I am completely open to suggestions and statements.

You can't request a thread lock based on someone's build opinion.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:32 pm

as long as it is an opinion then fine

but explain this to me -
where did you get a 3s pair of accel saber legs?
and why would you say you are totally pressed for capa when you just said that lazflame bd has tons of capa in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Broken

Male Posts : 467

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:34 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
wow aren't you ashamed of yourself?

you are overwatch
you make a guide telling us not to stick a million melee weapons
and now you actually go ahead and do it and mess with people

someone should lock this Evil or Very Mad
ITT:Jokes getting taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
as long as it is an opinion then fine

but explain this to me -
where did you get a 3s pair of accel saber legs?
and why would you say you are totally pressed for capa when you just said that lazflame bd has tons of capa in the first place?

3s accel - UC Garapon iirc, or Lotto

Because laz doesnt have enough capa to keep spamming sentenial.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome LazFlamme Build   Awesome LazFlamme Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome LazFlamme Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Create a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com