Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides



 
HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 agnusdei in the wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: agnusdei in the wiki   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:22 pm

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i finally have my page in the wiki,telling about my story and about my title of 'the best helingal player of CB EN'

no,i wasn't making this because analprobe made it too(he put legendary hero,afffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff)
i was making a page about me because i'm the last remmant of 'great' helingal players in th cb that is still 'alive' in the game.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7765
Join date : 2011-01-07
Age : 20
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:47 pm

>analprobe and boytitan
>helingal players

Neither of those players used helingal at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:16 pm

@Suguri wrote:
>analprobe and boytitan
>helingal players

Neither of those players used helingal at all.
i remember boytitan using helingal,and he was good,but he was a little rude......now the analprobe......i never seen him using it.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Your back ._.

"Great Helingal Player" = Boytitan?

9000+ Cost in helingal = Great?


Oh wao.


Also,The wiki is outdated,you probably don't even play anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 467
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : Javan

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:12 am

Not this shit again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:04 pm

@Nisa wrote:
Your back ._.

"Great Helingal Player" = Boytitan?

9000+ Cost in helingal = Great?


Oh wao.


Also,The wiki is outdated,you probably don't even play anymore.

always the same nisa,funny as ever,now that boytitan is out of my way,my road to conquer CB is almost finished,soon everyone will fall to me. e.e
9000 cost?there is a limit to the ridiculous too.
and no,i play again too.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:08 pm

@Agnusdei wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Your back ._.

"Great Helingal Player" = Boytitan?

9000+ Cost in helingal = Great?


Oh wao.


Also,The wiki is outdated,you probably don't even play anymore.

always the same nisa,funny as ever,now that boytitan is out of my way,my road to conquer CB is almost finished,soon everyone will fall to me. e.e
9000 cost?there is a limit to the ridiculous too.
and no,i play again too.

Ahuehuehuehuehue

HEY GUYS,HE CONSIDERED BOYTITAN A THREAT!!1!

Also,You?

Ahuehuehuehuehue Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm

9000? nisa why did u divide his actual cost by more than 3?

and, great BoyTitan.
the oxymoron of the day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:05 pm

@Rinrin wrote:
9000? nisa why did u divide his actual cost by more than 3?

and, great BoyTitan.
the oxymoron of the day.

But I already divided it by 9001 D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Broken
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 467
Join date : 2010-12-31
Location : Javan

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

@Nisa wrote:
@Agnusdei wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
Your back ._.

"Great Helingal Player" = Boytitan?

9000+ Cost in helingal = Great?


Oh wao.


Also,The wiki is outdated,you probably don't even play anymore.

always the same nisa,funny as ever,now that boytitan is out of my way,my road to conquer CB is almost finished,soon everyone will fall to me. e.e
9000 cost?there is a limit to the ridiculous too.
and no,i play again too.

Ahuehuehuehuehue

HEY GUYS,HE CONSIDERED BOYTITAN A THREAT!!1!

Also,You?

Ahuehuehuehuehue Laughing
BoyTitan's a good player now.
Anusdie is shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 pm

@Broken wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Agnusdei wrote:


always the same nisa,funny as ever,now that boytitan is out of my way,my road to conquer CB is almost finished,soon everyone will fall to me. e.e
9000 cost?there is a limit to the ridiculous too.
and no,i play again too.

Ahuehuehuehuehue

HEY GUYS,HE CONSIDERED BOYTITAN A THREAT!!1!

Also,You?

Ahuehuehuehuehue Laughing
BoyTitan's a good player now.
Anusdie is shit.

I thought it was anusday D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Kitouski
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Male Posts : 1054
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 25
Location : US

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:46 pm

@Agnusdei wrote:
soon everyone will fall to me. e.e

Would you believe I don't recognize your name whatsoever?

@Broken wrote:
Not this shit again.

Inorite?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kito.winterwing.com
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 1619
Join date : 2011-03-18
Location : Koko ni Iru Yo!

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:51 am

@Nisa wrote:
@Rinrin wrote:
9000? nisa why did u divide his actual cost by more than 3?

and, great BoyTitan.
the oxymoron of the day.

But I already divided it by 9001 D:
its over 9000! me like

@Broken wrote:
BoyTitan's a good player now.
no.

@Kitouski wrote:
@Agnusdei wrote:
soon everyone will fall to me. e.e

Would you believe I don't recognize your name whatsoever?
i fell over. laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
avatar

Female Posts : 7152
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:53 am

@Rinrin wrote:
@Nisa wrote:
@Rinrin wrote:
9000? nisa why did u divide his actual cost by more than 3?

and, great BoyTitan.
the oxymoron of the day.

But I already divided it by 9001 D:
its over 9000! me like

@Broken wrote:
BoyTitan's a good player now.
no.

Better.

@Kitouski wrote:
@Agnusdei wrote:
soon everyone will fall to me. e.e

Would you believe I don't recognize your name whatsoever?
i fell over. laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: agnusdei in the wiki   

Back to top Go down
 
agnusdei in the wiki
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  




Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com