Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Agnusdei a page of history

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Agnusdei a page of history   Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 pm

so the ppl was thinking that i dissapeared in the game and forums,the best helingal player of all CB e.e
i am now just a myth,a history,just a article,so tell me ppl,have someome seen some new helingal players that want to take my throne?i'm still thinking if i'm going to play a little CB,this game has become more capitalist and corrupt than before,90% of the bots now is rt,5% is garapon and 5% is normal money of the game.si...this topic is not a goodbye one,it is just a proof that i will still haunt the CB battlefield,just a wanderer,i don't need clan to make me become a hunted player.well ppl that's all for today.
this is agnus,the leader of CB resistance,everything is a conspiration,the cb is controlling your money....be carefull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agnusdei a page of history   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

kool
Back to top Go down

Agnusdei a page of history
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com