Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wolf Team (Updated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Wolf Team (Updated)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 am

Wolf Team is an older shooter, however it is free to play and features werewolves! In my opinion it is the best free shooter the interwebs has to offer. Now they are updating the game a bit, including characters!

http://wolfteam.aeriagames.com/news/3555/new-characters-and-ui-update
Back to top Go down
Sinthorn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Team (Updated)   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Ah Wolfteam one of the few unique FPS out there. As much as i want to agree with you May, given my time I've played on that game. I cant. Its a FTP Counter Strike with wolves running around. This game has to compete with Combat Arms, A.V.A. and Sudden Attack and if were not getting technical, S4 Leauge, Exteel and GunZ. Also the game was ruined for me when they introduced ALL the wolf mutations to DM and IH (Ice Hold) I mean sure I have always wanted to play a smart wolf and psycho wolf outside of conquest and wolf destruction but thats really pushing it against some of the newbies and lowbies playing the game who just got into the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/Nightbringer104

Wolf Team (Updated)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: Gaming Hotspot!-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com