Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Guide to joining a DOS clan

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:57 pm

I figure this would be useful for the new DOS members that want to join clans. These are strictly based on my views of other clans so they will be somewhat biased. I'll be trying to keep it as neutral as possible.

EFB (Eternal Force Blizzard)
A large clan in Dos that is generally viewed as "elitist". They are a collective of elite players. From what I know, they are also accepting some new players and try to teach them. They do not take kindly to bad players or players who don't listen. Perhaps one of the best DOS players resides in this clan. The name is Adhominem and he's the clan leader. Though they do take things quite seriously, they are very nice people and do find time to talk about random things.

Iconoclast
This is another large scale clan that is a balance of both seriousness and fun. They are a more social clan than EFB I would say and they have their share of good players. Alpherior is the clan leader of this clan.

Nomnomnoms
A large scale clan that is largely based more on fun than seriousness. A clan dedicated to raising up new players so that they can at least be decent/elite. A share of good players in here as well. More time is spent chatting away on CB than actual playing at times. People that bring the drama llama are not welcome. Hankzorz is the clan leader.

Favelerodestroy
A collective of players that try very hard for DOS to win. Nice people. There are quite a good amount of people in the clan that don't speak English. Favelina is the clan leader.

Deadlock
A new clan that has risen up recently and recruits new players to have fun. Nice people and I believe some of the players from CBJP. Clan leader is Kainagi

Kaizer_clan_latino
Speak spanish? Hables espanol? This is the clan for all you latino players!

Fuerza_Latina
Same as above

Enlightenment
This clan has been around for a long while and it once again active so I figure I'd add them in. They recruit TONS of people and are very nice people. Perhaps a clan worth checking out XD The leader is Numot.

Are there more clans? Yes. I'm only stating the noteable ones in my opinion. There are plenty of other clans out there. If all of the clans sounds similiar, it's because they are with slight variations in name and clan emblem. For new people out there, I'd suggest just joining a clan whose name and emblem you really like if you can't decide between of the clans listed. If there are other clans that weren't mentioned, it's because they are probably too small for me to know of or there are quite some bad things about them that I'd rather not mention.

Last edited by hankzorz on Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Interestingly enough i had someone from EFB actually come up and ask me to join, don't know what thats supposed to mean but yeah if you play long enough eventually someone will approch you about something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

@IronDicks wrote:
Interestingly enough i had someone from EFB actually come up and ask me to join, don't know what thats supposed to mean but yeah if you play long enough eventually someone will approch you about something

Some clans proactively recruit. XD

You were probably scouted because of your awesomeness. DOHOHOHO!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Join SacchinOTG!

In terms of skill EFB's probably going to be the best clan in the game pretty soon, considering Snowflake, Charlotte, and Hotglue are all pretty much dying.

Iconoclast is the leftovers from MSBS or something from what I've heard.

Diversity is like the DOS version of dango/revolucion. Take from that what you will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:24 pm

@Suguri wrote:
Join SacchinOTG!

In terms of skill EFB's probably going to be the best clan in the game pretty soon, considering Snowflake, Charlotte, and Hotglue are all pretty much dying.

Iconoclast is the leftovers from MSBS or something from what I've heard.

Diversity is like the DOS version of dango/revolucion. Take from that what you will.

Iconoclast is more like MSBS with a new name with addition of a few Men of Destiny members. MoD is still being kept alive I believe, as well as Danmaku, although I'm not too sure now since I heard this about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Charlotte doesn't count.
Charlotte was a clan made from a ton of activish members from Everything's Fine and No Fun Allowed in order to win that last Clan Battle event.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:56 pm

@BNOISE wrote:
Charlotte doesn't count.
Charlotte was a clan made from a ton of activish members from Everything's Fine and No Fun Allowed in order to win that last Clan Battle event.
Except there weren't any NFA members in it.

You can't say they would've stuck together as long as they did if they were really only intending to be a tournament clan. Charlotte's really just ETF remade after it got overrun with whatever foreigners it got overrun with originally (HK? don't remember). It also took on some other members, mostly from Lumina since it died around the same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 pm

waiting for Wallachia in the air.... (Katto Katto Kattooo fan♥)

--------------
aside from joking. i'm thinking about try clan hopping right now, might joining Sachin or NomNom since Hankz and Link are there.( ・ з・)~

iconoclast is pretty much MSBS+MOD and random people. (i still not really know some clan members @.@)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:03 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:
Charlotte doesn't count.

You can't say they would've stuck together as long as they did if they were really only intending to be a tournament clan. Charlotte's really just ETF remade after it got overrun with whatever foreigners it got overrun with originally (HK? don't remember). It also took on some other members, mostly from Lumina since it died around the same time.
Lol wrong clan. I actually went back and edited my previous to put in NFA. Guess it was Lumina.
I think it was either HK, Taiwan, or Philippines. Either way they sure don't speak no english with all their clan chat spam.

I guess they aren't really a tourney clan now... But that was their original goal/plan. Guess the members didn't want to leave.

BTW what the heck happened to MSDOS anyways?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 pm

from what i know(might missing something @.@)

few member leave after hacker accident(1337evils @.@)---> after clan tourney some member leave again(because drama stuffs that i not really remember)----> Resalate(or somethings..) made Lunatic_Kittens and some members from MSDOS joining it, including me. (i don't understand why rynex called me traitor, i just want to follow devil_kit around >__>)---> after Lunatic_Kitten, MSDOS have less than 10 people online, Rynex disband MSDOS and went to join Vyolet's clan(Dos alt....but that clan was Vyolet right? Embarassed )

some MSDOS member already leaving to other clan before i join, so if there anythings deeper than this i don't know. @.@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:05 pm

What Enlightenment isn't good enough for mention? No love for the light bulb?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:12 pm

@Suguri wrote:
@BNOISE wrote:
Charlotte doesn't count.

^This.

Ether, Utok, vult and a few other ppl left for Charlotte. We're just pretty much a little band left now. The only ppl from the olden days are just me, Ero (who currently is wandering around guildless), Nova and tut who are here. Some people are hardcoring hanging on though lol, so I respect them for that. Here's hoping Daylyt comes back soon so something can be worked out.

If not, I'm not sure what's going to happen, cuz I can't leave coop without some higher up permission.. Not in my loyalty bank. If anything, we might go make a new guild or just end up rafting to another guild.

Also, I didn't know MSBS and MoD died out o.o Kinda sad about that, I remember kinda going oh shit at times when seeing them storm the DOS end.

But I guess clans dying and rebirthing is just what goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:43 pm

@ngelicdark wrote:

Also, I didn't know MSBS and MoD died out o.o Kinda sad about that, I remember kinda going oh shit at times when seeing them storm the DOS end.

Or they used polymerization and fusion summoned to became Iconoclast.

Join SacchinTIE, the BRD all-spy clan.

Last I've checked we're up to a grand total of 3 members.

JAN MÄDEN!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 pm

@knyx wrote:

I can't, my heart belongs with NFA ):

But I'm in both TIE and SacchinOTG, so (’・ω・‘)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:44 am

@knyx wrote:

what's TIE stand for? o.o

and no love for wallachai.. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IronDicks
♥ラブマスター♥
♥ラブマスター♥
IronDicks

Male Posts : 1504

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 am

i jumped clans for a little while. I started in MoD then left cus they had problems getting a tourney team up and i ended up with Danmaku and fought with them in the tourney (inb4 bt's cost) then after a while Danmaku started to really die out so i jumped onto the enlightenment Wagon, after the initial while enlightenment was getting quiet and i was thinking of leaving when i was approached by an EFB sub leader. thats my entire clan story seeing as i can't remember anything before MoD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:38 pm

@NotZetsubou wrote:
@knyx wrote:

what's TIE stand for? o.o

and no love for wallachai.. No

TakeItEasy, I thinks.
Cmon, the clan's on Sugu's profile...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

It's really hard, maybe impossible, to escape from a couple of...eyes thanks to DOS' low population.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsp
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
dsp

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Join SacchinOTG. We need more people to play with. How many are active again (besides Winty, CAV and sometimes Kennedy)?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:09 pm

@dsp wrote:
Join SacchinOTG. We need more people to play with. How many are active again (besides Winty, CAV and sometimes Kennedy)?

Make a brd alt and join SacchinTIE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:51 pm

What about Execution? I still think they're a pretty damned good guild even though the original players have moved onto different guilds. They've been around since the official beginning of cosmic break, and still manage to contribute a lot of points to DOS. Hell, right now they're on the top of the list for top DOS guild, I don't know why they weren't mentioned.

As for efb, I don't think we're that elite. I think we just get lucky sometimes. During the tournaments, we're always like 'FUUUU' and 'LOLOLOLOLO' and 'OH SHI--' and usually have low expectations out of ourselves. I've never seen anyone in the clan talk like they're the center of the universe, surprisingly enough --except for BT, but he is pretty fun to argue with and somehow never gets on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
Zentrino

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

umm not on forums much but just clarifying that Kainagi is the leader of Deadlock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hankzorz
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
hankzorz

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 pm

Enlightenment was not mentioned because I've heard that the clan chat is really quiet and there is not really any bonding between players. It also seems the clan is dying and the only good player that I've seen from the clan is LethalFlip.

Execution seems like a small clan that does not take nicely to people if they use RT since I believe they look for UC players. There are no players that I find noteworthy in the clan and Execution likes kicking members without stating a reason and/or doing bad in Cyberstep's clan tournament. I should know because I have 2 former Execution members in the clan.

As for EFB, I do realize there are some very chill players in your clan, but some players in the clan tend to be quite condescending towards other players/clans. If somebody is not better than them, they are looked down upon quite heavily. There are players in your clan other than BT that do this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chengsta
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

weird, execution was always good to me Very Happy

also, nobody in efb's been an ass to me yet even though i consider myself only slightly better than average. I apologize for anyone who have been talked down to by an efb player, unless you're an ass, then you deserve it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlpAyAjgTq4
CleroViPrimo
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: About Diversity   Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:19 am

Diversity...We are the more active members of the former clan "Garuda." Garuda was flooded with a lot of low rank inactive members. We decided to leave and create our own clan. We are open to new members of DOS and like to help them out. From personal experience, a few other clans are too serious. We wanted to create an active clan with a pleasant environment. I like to think of us as a pseudo-family, where we can share our ideas and just chat...and no we are not only looking for indonesians.

Sincerely Clero

P.S. you might want to interview clan leaders before posting this kind of stuff
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guide to joining a DOS clan    

Back to top Go down

A Guide to joining a DOS clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Cosmic Break :: Guides-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Make a forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com