Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

If I seem a little moody in-game....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Sounds like kiting or tanking.

If you like to kite, go be an alphag or a tiny tiny 40 wlk swaying shadow hunter.

If you like to tank, get the attention of everyone at the enemy P.S with a jelly hammer and a daed.

EDIT: Could go for sniping.

If you like to snipe, left-click w/ Saggy or right-click w/ any other ART spammer from miles away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

@Asagi-san wrote:
Sounds like kiting or tanking.

If you like to kite, go be an alphag or a tiny tiny 40 wlk swaying shadow hunter.

If you like to tank, get the attention of everyone at the enemy P.S with a jelly hammer and a daed.

EDIT: Could go for sniping.

If you like to snipe, left-click w/ Saggy or right-click w/ any other ART spammer from miles away.

I'm actually working on a small/medium art(built-in grenade launcher) with a good shield and Device Breaker that can sway...not too bad, but a very low ammo count on it doesn't help things any, heh. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:35 am

@CapeMike wrote:
Hmm, there's an idea....

CS releases a new cube, called the [Bt] Cube; you only get one on your Birthday(which you entered when you signed up, so that couldn't be manipulated), and inside is a guaranteed Gold Ball 'bot from the current gara gold-ball 'bot lists!

...hey, a guy can dream, can't he? Smile

You will get a Boytitan bot from the cube.

OH NOES DAT COST
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/nisae/
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:58 am

@Nisa wrote:
@CapeMike wrote:
Hmm, there's an idea....

CS releases a new cube, called the [Bt] Cube; you only get one on your Birthday(which you entered when you signed up, so that couldn't be manipulated), and inside is a guaranteed Gold Ball 'bot from the current gara gold-ball 'bot lists!

...hey, a guy can dream, can't he? Smile

You will get a Boytitan bot from the cube.

OH NOES DAT COST

*twitch*

...note to self, relabel cube idea before submitting it.... <_<;;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Just a quick update from me before I go to work....

I got the plane tickets back home, and I'm scheduled to leave NZ for Tennessee on Sept 13. Crying or Very sad

I have GOT to make the most of the time I have left with Alicia and this PC before I go...as I've mentioned, I dunno when I'll be able to reliably play again once I'm home, but I know it won't be TOO long...fate's been throwing me bad mojo recently and SOMEthing has to go my way...was hoping the new update would announce the fanvid contest winners, but no....

Anyway, if you see me in-game between now and then, don't blast me TOO bad, eh? Maybe CS will have pity on me or something...

...hey, I'll dream for whatever I can now...sometimes, dreams are all I have.... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Well, the fanvid contest results are in....

The one I helped with didn't win, but at least we got a GM award...which means I get 50rt(soon)! Smile

Hmm...Rail Gun, Linear Cannon, or take what amounts to a free spin on a gara?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 pm

No to Railgun
Maybe to Linear Cannon
Gara I guess really depends on your tastes.

Though...did you get that Saggi yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:58 pm

@Suguri wrote:
No to Railgun
Maybe to Linear Cannon
Gara I guess really depends on your tastes.

Though...did you get that Saggi yet?

I only have 5rt at the moment...; I've used up all the decent Rt offers(that dont involve any more survey sites), and I don't have much more I can get from the UC -> Rt conversion...I suppose I could use the fanvid Rt to buy the Saggi.... Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I seem a little moody in-game....   

Back to top Go down

If I seem a little moody in-game....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Off-Topic (Non-CB related) :: The Lounge-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forums hosting | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com